• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOJ is good(VIDEO FINALLY UPLOADED)

chckn

Smash Ace
Played him yesterday for the first time and could only beat him once -___-. But yeah his lvl 8hammer freeze to lvl 9 kills as edge guards are pretty rediculous. Will try to post up a vid soon.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Why didn't you come down yesterday Ruuku?
I've been in Kissimmee for 3 weeks now. GDX was offering to give me a ride down but I already had some plans with family. When I come back down to Miami, I'll definitely come to your next event.

chckn

Smash Ace
Yeah Ruuku, Im thinking of doing this as like a monthly thing. But yeah when you get back hit me up. SMASHFEST!

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
haha thanks alot guys i wish i coulda have won the tourney but florida snakes are TO GOOD lol i gotta laugh at dope and tink for never telling me about lambchops owning them in melee LOL

chckn

Smash Ace
haha thanks alot guys i wish i coulda have won the tourney but florida snakes are TO GOOD lol i gotta laugh at dope and tink for never telling me about lambchops owning them in melee LOL
WOW your on lol, and yeah Im prob gonna have a smashfest sometime this week, any day that you could make it?

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Yeah Ruuku, Im thinking of doing this as like a monthly thing. But yeah when you get back hit me up. SMASHFEST!
That's cool. I'll definitely holla when I get back. Remember that I'll be hosting tournaments on the last Saturday of every month. So I hope you can make it to those. :) Also, if you wanna get some good practice, try stopping by FIU.

I wish you would have been able to come to a bigger tournament. A good number of the top Florida players weren't even there. But I guess you'll get a chance to play us if you come to FAST. Also, are you still in Florida?

Voxx

Smash Apprentice
I wish some good g&w players lived close to my area D;

chckn

Smash Ace
That's cool. I'll definitely holla when I get back. Remember that I'll be hosting tournaments on the last Saturday of every month. So I hope you can make it to those. :) Also, if you wanna get some good practice, try stopping by FIU.
LOL shouldnt be tough since Im going to be going there in the fall :p. And yeah If I can schedule my tournamets as either monthly or bimonthly we could have a tournament like every 2-3 weeks in the very near area.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
LOL shouldnt be tough since Im going to be going there in the fall :p. And yeah If I can schedule my tournamets as either monthly or bimonthly we could have a tournament like every 2-3 weeks in the very near area.
Yo that would be really good to have more tournaments in our area constantly. Actually, I'd be happy with Smashfests at least. Also, I'll be living on campus during the fall, so there's bound to be gaming there.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
ya that NoJ fella is ok... getting 5th at a big tourney is decent, and then 3rd at a house tourney. good stuff.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
ya that NoJ fella is ok... getting 5th at a big tourney is decent, and then 3rd at a house tourney. good stuff.
wow XYZ said somthing nice to me LOL
thanks :) i cant beleive i lost on lag free tv's after talkin so much trash but ya live ya learn :)
but just for the record i never said i was the best at brawl, i said i was the best GW :))))))))))))
but yeah i cant wait meet u guys at fast (if i even get there)

chckn

Smash Ace
Hop to it on those vids chckn...

"Please"
Its just one vid, and Im gonna edit it so its just the combo(wasnt a great match), Ill do it when I get home from work tommorrow b/c Im too tired now. Also NOJ is staying real close to my house, so in the next couple weeks hes probably gonna come by and then we'll have plenty of matches recorded ;].

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
wow XYZ said somthing nice to me LOL
thanks :) i cant beleive i lost on lag free tv's after talkin so much trash but ya live ya learn :)
but just for the record i never said i was the best at brawl, i said i was the best GW :))))))))))))
but yeah i cant wait meet u guys at fast (if i even get there)
lol best G&W??, the ppl that played you told me you were a decent G&W....nothing spectacular. Theirs gonna be 10+ snakes at fast...bring you're A game.

chckn

Smash Ace
lol best G&W??, the ppl that played you told me you were a decent G&W....nothing spectacular. Theirs gonna be 10+ snakes at fast...bring you're A game.
God how I wish I going on a cruise a different weekend than fast -_-.

fix'd :p

chckn

Smash Ace
Where is the cruise going? I would choose a cruise over FAST1! :confused:
LOL yeah I should change that to I wish I was going on a cruise another week ;], and to Jamaica, Mexico, and another island that I can't recall right now. When do you come back down to SFL.

*500th post :p*

Neb

Smash Lord
Haha, I've only been on a cruise once.
The first day I was sea sick, and the boat rocking back and forth when your trying to sleep it off, makes everything worst. But after getting used to it, I must've had a thousand free ice cream cones. Egh, just hope you don't get a cruise with a whole bunch of old people on it.
u_u

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
So NOJ....are you going to tell them about the judgment trick? about not using it until the last stock?

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
tommy i told them all my tricks in melee and they shunned me from their inner circle, so now they dont get much :/
if they cared what i had to say they would already know that trick :)

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Lols, I did this in melee, not of the ledge though, lol

*Sigh* I loved pulling out the 9 in Melee

chckn

Smash Ace
LOL yeah, I have some other vids from a mm yesterday of my GW but they arent great. Insomnia johns lol. But yeah Ill post em up in a bit.

Top Bottom