• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs: The Return of the Troll Results and Shoutouts [Scarborough, Ontario]

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
I don't know what I'm going to do about it other than just go annoy the hell out of mikey at his matches.

EDIT: BTW troll I said this should not happen, does not mean I have the power alone to stop it.
So your way to stopping the things that should NOT happen are by doing your own version of it to someone else? That's a pretty clever way to handle it. kudos

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Sounds counter productive to say it should not happen and then vow to annoy the hell out of mikey at his matches. Fail logic is fail.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Alright, let me start off by saying ... trash talk is ****ing godlike. Legit trashtalk should be a part of every match, Only the hypest ones now have decent trash talk. What troll was doing sounds like to me some sort of physical actions which I wouldnt personally do it myself, and i wouldnt recommend doing. Troll i respect your trash talk cause it's pretty good, almost at my level lol, but if you go into some physical actions it's not cool (Unless ur like throwing salt on them). Also trash talk hurts more i find while taunting just makes a person angry for a bit.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
He never did physically affect anyone with his trash talking, he didn't pause/punch/poke/touch anyone during his trash talks unless I wasn't around, and he definitely didn't do it in my match against sauc3.

nickcam

Smash Ace
He never did physically affect anyone with his trash talking, he didn't pause/punch/poke/touch anyone during his trash talks unless I wasn't around, and he definitely didn't do it in my match against sauc3.
Alright then its legit. As long as he didnt get up in his face and like do some **** then its ok in my books. Sauc3 i know ur mad but any game you play your gonna get trash talked eventually

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Phew, if I didn't get nickcams approval of my trolling I surely would have inflicted bodily harm upon myself. Thank you Nick I really appreciate it.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Sword - trash talk, help the opponent, go ahead none of it will have any effect on me at all rofl

sauc3 - once again carter's right, dont quit becuase of this one incident, if it is really really bothering you, ill help out in the future...sorry for not helping at this tourney, I didn't realize how much it was affecting your gameplay. sorry again :(

i can try to help as much as possible, but no guarantees, hard to stop people from talking. but yeah troll doesnt get to any tournaments like i said before, hope you decide to continue playing or at least come back to the scene after a break

sauc3

Smash Lord
lol you were't near me when i paused, and combo's lol, i was at like 70% wtf were you planning on doing? But thats besides the point, and I'm sorry for pausing, but i had asked him to leave while playing, he didn't, so i paused when you were away from me (and you WERE away from me), and went to GI. I know you're allowed to pause and get the TO if there's a conflict in the match, but I'm sorry for not warning you. I was frustrated to say the least and not really thinking straight.

And as for quitting, I'll let you guys know after pound. best case scenario is I will attend melee tourneys over brawl tourneys from now on, but still go to the occasional brawl tourney.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Sword - trash talk, help the opponent, go ahead none of it will have any effect on me at all rofl

Actually I realized I should not actually do that for other reasons. And really I thought you had me on ignore >.> Finally, I heard you dropped D3 for MK. About time you started camping.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Actually I realized I should not actually do that for other reasons. And really I thought you had me on ignore >.> Finally, I heard you dropped D3 for MK. About time you started camping.
You're still on ignore, I just heard from people you were complaining about trashtalking so I HAD to get in on that

I main counterpick

Sanu

Smash Champion
thats too funny lol

FUNNY how I'm not a ****** at the Melee tourney - which btw is the most boring crap I've ever attended - NO ONE AT ALL makes anything interesting. Its just oh hey you're so good great set man, boring. You're probably one of the people who would burst out crying if I started to trash talk in the middle of a match - but I would never do that in Melee because everyone values their boredom. No disrespect to Melee players though, just you.

Other randoms, like you, are just boring to play with, watch, etc. What do I do? I make brawl tournies 10x more exciting. I trash talk, I go around trying to be cocky, thats INTERESTING. People want to beat me because of that.

Have you ever seen the sf community? all those people do is trash talk and it is soo fun to be around becuase one loss and you don't hear anything else for the rest of the day. Not to mention theyre all over 20

IN conclusion: stFu <-capital F for a reason.

Idiot.
get trolled more :laugh:

Gichan

Smash Champion
Ok ok....Mikey and I are just trolls now, he being the superior. The thing is though I am use to that talk and did not see it as bad. And Sauc3 I don't recall you coming right to me, I don't even remember hearing you say something. That is my fault then cause my hearing is bad, don't know, I screwed up.

Mann....the troll wasn't even that bad all day, he was sooooooo bad at LBT. Like wow, sooo bad, every match he mind****ed everyone. I apologize to all, but I will only ask the troll to calm it down if it really is that bad, I don't think trashtalking should be banned cause it isn't in other scenes. We are just too soft.

And try walking into his usmash and have to hear about it all the time, like wow, I should just troll myself to death, who the **** literally walks in to Lucas' ridiculous usmash.

Don't worry mikey, I'll find something soon enough...

Iliad

Smash Lord
Well Culex should be coming to LBT2, and he wasn't very happy to hear about sauc3's harassment. I think the troll should sit this next one out under his bridge.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Or what? I'd like to meet anyone willing to stand up to me in person. Because honestly Iliad, you were at the tourney and well aware of what was going on and didn't say **** to me, then you get home, hop on your computer and voila E-tough guy. Big surprise there.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

****nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn people complaining about trash talking???

come on canada...

swordgard

Smash Hero
Or what? I'd like to meet anyone willing to stand up to me in person. Because honestly Iliad, you were at the tourney and well aware of what was going on and didn't say **** to me, then you get home, hop on your computer and voila E-tough guy. Big surprise there.

Talk to me irl then. Not a very imposing guy, but I have as much principles irl as on the web.

Iliad

Smash Lord
I'm the toughest internet guy you'll meet troll. I can push 150 packets per second chump.

*edit*

I didn't find out till near the end of the tourney, and only found out a small degree. I didn't find out the full **** until I got home and spoke to people more online to figure out what went down.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Toughest internet guy rofl, and Mikey I don't care who he is or what he won't stand for, if people are going to threaten me they'd better back it up, I won't stand for empty threats, I can't wait for LBT2.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Toughest internet guy rofl, and Mikey I don't care who he is or what he won't stand for, if people are going to threaten me they'd better back it up, I won't stand for empty threats, I can't wait for LBT2.

Well tbh, I don't see what threats your reffering to. Really I cannot do anything to stop you and don't see what Iliad could do to stop you from doing what your doing.

KingAce

Smash Ace
troll you should take mikeys advice, dont bother trying to do anything stupid with hamilton crew LOL

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Or? Honestly I've yet to find anyone I'm scared of especially in the brawl community, I guess I'm just looking to learn a lesson. ;)

swordgard

Smash Hero
Or? Honestly I've yet to find anyone I'm scared of especially in the brawl community, I guess I'm just looking to learn a lesson. ;)

So what is your point exactly? Do we need to kick you out as a community because you ain't scared of fighting people or what?

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
No my point is that I'm not going to change the way I behave because of some lowly threats, my point is that I'm not intimidated therefore resulting in my continued trolling. Invite whoever you want.

swordgard

Smash Hero
No my point is that I'm not going to change the way I behave because of some lowly threats, my point is that I'm not intimidated therefore resulting in my continued trolling. Invite whoever you want.
What should we threaten you of as individuals anyways, I don't know if you know how our legal system works but you can get sued over punching someone. Only TOs can really do anything to stop it.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
**** this sounds like new england a couple months ago...

only nothing happened...

as always in the smash community

swordgard

Smash Hero
That's gay if you guys would gang up on troll.

Eh, I just don't see whats his point is.

He can't be intimidated because nobody ever stood up to him. Heck, id stand up to him but I don't know what that would change, I can't do anything legally to stop him. I don't think this should come down to fighting really, its pointless to bring a troll in just so he can troll. It really does not bring anything good.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Bro I of all people aren't on the hate on troll bandwagon, but for the love of god, stick to trolling non threatening people, hamilton is seriously no joke.

Top Bottom