• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO KOAST v1 Brawl Tournament - 2/21/09 Wichita, KS (First MW-West Circuit Event!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Norm, if me and you are going, we need to get at LEAST one more person to share the driving...like hell I'm driving for all 11-12 hours... xD

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I like a girl with great nostrils. Snot is amazing lube.
....O_O; wtf?

This looks like a pretty good event. I think what I might see if Dallas wants to go. What we might do is leave thursday night and try to stay at Thien's place, then head up on Friday for friendlies, and then have an epic weekend. I'll talk it over with Dallas. Be prepared for ****!

<3 Domo, KY, Affinity, Cameron, and all you other *******s =P
*sniff* everyone forgets about the fox players T_T

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I should not be on the list to come to No Koast.
That's the same day as Regionals for Wrestling which I must compete in to qualify for state.
Sorry.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I should not be on the list to come to No Koast.
That's the same day as Regionals for Wrestling which I must compete in to qualify for state.
Sorry.

*ahem* Anyway, that sucks man; wish you could've made it. Good luck at Regionals!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yo Kansas, if we come, who can house us? I'm trying to get all the prepartions in, but the tentative list looks like:

Sars
Hazygoose
Fatty fat fatso
Gmo
Kos-Mos
Kpeezy
Po Pimpus
Gravity
Shade_

with maybe . . .

Afro
Zax
Le THein
Chuck Nasty
HK(? His real name's Paul <_<)

Holla back by PMing me please. I always forget to check threads and ****.

<3 KS btw.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
We really need to figure out who's bring setups and how many we need.

Like, really soon.

It's getting close guys.

BTW, I'll be meeting with people at All-Star today before 6 today. I'll give you guys an update by tomorrow.

GMo

Smash Apprentice
Yo Kansas, if we come, who can house us? I'm trying to get all the prepartions in, but the tentative list looks like:

Sars
Hazygoose
Fatty fat fatso
Gmo
Kos-Mos
Kpeezy
Po Pimpus
Gravity
Shade_
Le THein

with maybe . . .

Afro
Zax
Chuck Nasty
FK

Holla back by PMing me please. I always forget to check threads and ****.

<3 KS btw.

Fixed some of it for ya.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I'm going to start an equipment tracking list. I'm still crunching numbers on how many setups I think we will need. I need to also get a number from Affinity on how many setups we'll have already and then I'll start listing them. I do have a plan to reduce loss of both Controllers and Equipment. I will be providing labels for all controllers, TVs and Wiis. This should make it easy to keep track of whose is whose and also assure that any misplaced controllers can be returned to their owners.

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
I will able to provide a full set-up. I also may be able to borrow a TV or two from my roommates. I'd ask for their Wii's, but I really don't want to be held responsible if $250 of gaming equipment is lost or stolen. :/

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I'd like to say that if you can bring a setup at all, please do so. A couple of extra Wiis would also be appreciated in case we have any issues with wiis not working properly.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i can bring a tv and maybe a wii if i get the power button fixed by then.

i need to find the right kind of screwdriver!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom