• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO KOAST v1 Brawl Tournament - 2/21/09 Wichita, KS (First MW-West Circuit Event!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hmm...

I'd like to play Michigan. Michigan needs moar Wario. So does Kansas. Actually, the USA needs moar Wario. Shoot, the entire universe needs moar Wario.

Inferno, $5 Bowser Ditto MM?

Anyone else wanna MM me? I got a ton of characters to fool with, don't be afraid to challenge me to weird character MM's (Although I might decline with some of my worse characters.)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Where is all the hype for this tournament?

I'm going to place top 5 in singles(only losing to Texas players) and 1st in teams.

Hype.

rebd121

Smash Journeyman

I'm going to place top 5 in singles(only losing to Texas players) and 1st in teams.

Hype.
You think YOU'RE gonna take teams? From Kansas? Evidently you haven't heard of a team tentatively called Princess Combo. THAT TEAM will be taking first in doubles. You heard it here first.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Actually you guys first should hear who his doubles partner will be.

DeathxTouch

Smash Apprentice

Hype.
LOL. Unfortunately most of the the hyped up people are in Kirksville at the moment. Your trash talking is awesome!! Hopefully if you have time we can get a friendly in before the tournament starts. My actual game name is 4Do, the next RoyR.

He's still absolutely right though, lets get hyped KANSAS!!

Edit: Speaking of Hylian, when you get back Inferno, his name should be added to the Texas list? Or are you just assuming he's getting knocked out in pools by some people from Kansas? ; ]

EDIT: Uhhh, gay winky face in the subject line INTENDED

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL. Unfortunately most of the the hyped up people are in Kirksville at the moment. Your trash talking is awesome!! Hopefully if you have time we can get a friendly in before the tournament starts. My actual game name is 4Do, the next RoyR.

He's still absolutely right though, lets get hyped KANSAS!!

Edit: Speaking of Hylian, when you get back Inferno, his name should be added to the Texas list? Or are you just assuming he's getting knocked out in pools by some people from Kansas? ; ]
Well, I've played Kansas players before in singles and teams.

In singles I knocked Ky_Des out of Oh Snap 4 2-0 and in teams Sethlon and I absolutly destroyed Ky and Domo 2-0.

:p.

I'll be accepting all MM's :).

Oh, and I'm definitly winning teams :).

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian beat me too. :(
Ah yes, First match Falco vs Snake on FD I think it was I win and then you counterpick lylat and I go MK and win the second game. Those were fun :).

fragbait

Smash Master
Hey, Inferno. Just so ya know, can you update my name on the players list? I never technically went by DOA, its just I couldn't add brackets to my username...which I need fixed (halp me mods!). Just change it to fr4gb41t if you would, thanks.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Dude, this is a 15 hour drive away for Michigan. 5 more hours than CoT4 was. Definitely can't make it ^_^''

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Hmm...

I'd like to play Michigan. Michigan needs moar Wario. So does Kansas. Actually, the USA needs moar Wario. Shoot, the entire universe needs moar Wario.

Inferno, $5 Bowser Ditto MM?

Anyone else wanna MM me? I got a ton of characters to fool with, don't be afraid to challenge me to weird character MM's (Although I might decline with some of my worse characters.)
omgawd DMG is coming to this?!?!!

*asplodes*

is razer coming too

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Um, for trash talk, um since Texas is coming to this now . . .

TX is going to get trashed hard if they manage to make it past OK alive. I'm predicting . . . Oklahoma takes top 10 (like all of the top 10) and then we let Kansas take the rest of the spots.

It's unfortunate that the the Texas players probably won't be able to read this too cause they're busy saddling up on their horses and making their way up to Kansas right now with their big hats and boots.

Also, CREW BATTLE?!?! I think Kansas has got enough time to prepare to get beat by us now.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Um, for trash talk, um since Texas is coming to this now . . .

TX is going to get trashed hard if they manage to make it past OK alive. I'm predicting . . . Oklahoma takes top 10 (like all of the top 10) and then we let Kansas take the rest of the spots.

It's unfortunate that the the Texas players probably won't be able to read this too cause they're busy saddling up on their horses and making their way up to Kansas right now with their big hats and boots.

Also, CREW BATTLE?!?! I think Kansas has got enough time to prepare to get beat by us now.
My trash talk is better because it's actually going to happen.

<3.

All in all though, South as a whole *****.

Edit:

Holms that used to be true when I said it. I definitly main GW now lol. I've dropped almost all my other characters.

Holms

Smash Ace
Oh gosh. GW, seriously? Now I'm terrified. Friggin' hate that piece of paper. XD

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
My trash talk is better because... Eh I don't trash talk haha.

My trash talk isn't even related to Smash, I could just be playing someone and yell out, "YOUR MOM HAS A LARGE PE***!" and while they are analyzing the sentence that contains the words Large and Pen1s then BAM! I 3 stock them.

I am looking forward to this smash event, Kansas.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lol i dont know if we will have time for that. we are getting kicked out at 12 and we have a lack of setups <.< but if we have time we will take oklahomas or texas's money. heck we should make it easier and allow both yall to team up against kansas. take even more money ;)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I'm not in the business of hurting feelings, so I'll hold off on y'all. Except for TX cause they suck at smash.

Holms

Smash Ace
Should you come to NO KOAST, I better not catch you dancing during any of our matches! I'll destroy you, lol.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm not in the business of hurting feelings, so I'll hold off on y'all. Except for TX cause they suck at smash.
Do I need to remind you of what happened when Texas crew battled Oklahoma?

How many people did we have left...5? 6?

:p.
we dont care. OK is trash. only tx is more trash :)
It's like everyone in this topic is delusional haha :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom