• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO KOAST v1 Brawl Tournament - 2/21/09 Wichita, KS (First MW-West Circuit Event!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebd121

Smash Journeyman
I will represent the Tempest Combo. TX, OK, be afraid. The Tempest Combo will change the way you look at life. Guaranteed death and totally inescapable.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
The only thing less scary than the tempest combo is TX players. And that crew battle was clearly unfair and played on hostile grounds.

Fino

Smash Master
I will represent the Tempest Combo. TX, OK, be afraid. The Tempest Combo will change the way you look at life. Guaranteed death and totally inescapable.
The only thing TX and OK need to be afraid from you is catching homo. Guaranteed death and totally inescapable.
Toon link is gay, but tempest is gayer D=

~Fino

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Trash talking is so fun lol.

Anyone want to bet money on a Texan winning this tournament? For teams and singles?

BoRn

Smash Apprentice
Sars dont make me come down there! Lol. And hylian, dear, remember our late night talks... Our cab ride together, How we held hands... How u giggled when i tickled you.... Own. Lmao

Cant wait for you guys to get here.

Cook

Smash Master
I think MO will do really good, and you other guys will do worse and not as well and will be embarrassed at how bad you do. Am I talking the right trash? This is how it works, right? :psycho:

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
I main Fox now. You guys might not see anymore Lucas from me. But I still play the little guy sometimes. But I doubt I can rely on him in a tourny match.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Thien mains everyone. As a confirmation, DPhat's car is arriving at the same time as Thien's. Our car will consist of him, me, melee1, and possibly 1 or 2 more, but those are guaranteed.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
if bear isnt among them i will personally kick everyone from texas in the balls :)
Bear is going in the car I'm going in. I think our car looks like:

Infinity
Hylian
Bear
DMG
UTDZac

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian... are you still going to be taking MM's with your IC challenge? you know, the one where you turn your back and do a CG?

~Fino
No, too much practice :/.

BoRn

Smash Apprentice
i like how every one completely ignored my comment. guys from okc n tx, are you staying the night or leaveing after the tourney??

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
For those who want Crew Battles, we won't have time at the venue to do them but me and Affinity plan at reconveening at my place post-tourney and we will be having crew battles there. That is the current plan.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
i like how every one completely ignored my comment. guys from okc n tx, are you staying the night or leaveing after the tourney??
Ah, Dont worry it basicly happens every time I post something. -_-

Poor Stealth Raptor. T.T I feel bad for you.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
xD Stealth : that changed really fast. =P
You made me feel utterly sad for you for a while. -_-
But then again, I was kinnda glad, since your Pikachu and all.... and im .... Fox.... yeaaa
ANYWAYS.
How are we going to be able to tell who's Wii is whos?

(Althought I wont have this problem mine has a SSBB skin on it) ^^ =D

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
...Uh huh. xD Omg, That was like so a year ago. I didnt even know you knew about that....?
Everyone gives him so much crap for that, I think it was worse though because everyone saw me as a little girl. Who knows. Im over it now. But STILL if I choose Fox in a vs Pika match, I WOULD BE MENTALLY ********. Thats what Secondary's are for. But still, I dont know who I would pick vs Pika, OH DAD I NEED TO FIGURE THAT OUT. 0.0

Wait did you even go to that Tourny?

WASNT ONLY A CHAIN GRAB BUT AN INFINATE. T.T Its so ... sad.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
no it was the day i moved to wichita that was the tourney, and i was on the boards to hear the gory details. and yes i still give this person a lot of crap :p and if you want to find a pika counter check the pika boards and the matchups.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
no it was the day i moved to wichita that was the tourney, and i was on the boards to hear the gory details. and yes i still give this person a lot of crap :p and if you want to find a pika counter check the pika boards and the matchups.

I have but forgot and need to do it again.
xD Wow. I didnt even know that Tourny was on here, or being discussed.
Hence the reason I think people got to know about me or know me now like,,

"Aqua, that one noobie Lucas player you know? Oh that girl! I know her. xD

WELL Thanks, but I like Lucas, and I accept I was a big noob back then.

D:< I need a new Sigg baddd. I need to start the Photoshopping, But too much school, school work and brawl latly for that. xD

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
*sigh*... Not again...
Sigh, xD Affinity these are the Golden days.
The days when I was a big noob and about pee'ed myself when I saw you pick Lucas,
Because I was so terrified of yours. I mean i only started maining Lucas because of how good you were with him and how much potential you showed.
xD What makes me laugh was back then I would get so frustrated and be like... Why cant I ever win? ... Why do I lose every single time.

And I look back now and realize i didnt even know how to shield grab.:chuckle:

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
who you be? nynja??? =0

@ steeler- cant see your sig =(.......but mine is rappeeeee, literally
room to fill for the sig

room to fill for the sig

room to fill for the sig

room to fill for the sig

i think that's enough :bee:

AfroTastic

Smash Apprentice
Hmm this tournament will be interesting.

upsets will happen, epic money matches and halarity will ensue.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Soo...I'm not 100% for going to this yet. A few things holding me back, though I'm going to try my best to make it.

1. I need to change my oil. Not really a problem, I have tomorrow off work so I can do it then.

2. I work Saturday. I'll try and get someone to work for me and call in sick if I have to.

3. My girl wants me to spend time with her this weekend. ****. This ones harder lol.

I'll try my best to make it though :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom