• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO KOAST v1 Brawl Tournament - 2/21/09 Wichita, KS (First MW-West Circuit Event!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
^ Go to Karmacide's and get practice in on Wednesday. It's what I'm gonna do. Just bc you're jail bait don't mean you can't practice with us lol.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Pepped up by ASC, here is more Missouri trash talk:
We play often and well and I feel like we will play better than a lot of you guys and I believe that we can beat you and win money that you paid to enter this tournament.

P.S. This excludes Texas.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
kirksville? last weekend? does that ring a bell? MUST i get the top 4 from singles and the top 3 from doubles? ;)
Top 2 from doubles, thank you. 8bit and Arkive are from Missouri.
Plus, Team Real Team (Jordan and I) was eliminated by East Coast Dubz (8bit and Arkive) in the winners and losers bracket. We beat every team we played from Kansas.
Only diamonds can cut diamonds.

Plus Valentine's Depression johns.

ALSO I will edit the my earlier post to be as sarcastic as intended.

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Team Real Team will face the wrath of <Unnamed Team> of me and Supergamer. Oh yes. Team friendlies? Team MMs? Only time will tell...

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
no they dont we have claimed him. it doesnt matter what they say. how about this- domo mm the best person in missouri and winner gets arkive and 8-bit? :p

EDIT: **** you inferno. you had to ruin my fun :(

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
We shall see, Brown Paper Sack. Just make sure that your lunch doesn't get soggy. No Soggy Johns.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
no they dont we have claimed him. it doesnt matter what they say. how about this- domo mm the best person in missouri and winner gets arkive and 8-bit? :p

EDIT: **** you inferno. you had to ruin my fun :(
It wouldn't be a MM, but some sort of Person Match.
But I also know that Domo has next to no Wario experience, so...

Cook

Smash Master
I don't feel comfortable with person matches... but aren't 8bit and Arkive from Lee Summit, MO? Although 8bit did betray us and join you guys for crews...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It's like you guys are all forgetting Texas is going to take top 3 at this lol. You guys are fighting over 4th and on?

Come on now.

;).

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I wasn't aware you planned to get out of Pools! Though Hylian I want to make a deal that if we meet in Bracket it should just be Random Dittos I mean, the awesomeness is unstoppable.

Cook

Smash Master
Steeler, what's going down Friday night? You need to get some more people to come to your house so Kirksville can SMASHFEST(!!!!) with you guys. I mean, it's not gonna do me any good to practice against PT all night! :p

Also, we need directions to your casa.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
^ Go to Karmacide's and get practice in on Wednesday. It's what I'm gonna do. Just bc you're jail bait don't mean you can't practice with us lol.
Wth. xD
How do you know bout me anyways?
Haha. Im not scared, my parents just wont let me go and for that reason exactly.
14 and 20 year olds dont mix with parents. But I really want to go sometime for practice.
It sucks. :dizzy:

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Haha. Im not scared, my parents just wont let me go and for that reason exactly.
14 and 20 year olds dont mix with parents. But I really want to go sometime for practice.
It sucks. :dizzy:
Tell them you're going to the home of a responsible 28 year old. That might make them feel more at ease. Maybe not. Yeah, that would be weird. It's okay though. Casey and his brother come to my house all the time, but I guess it's less weird since they are family. Some of the regular people coming over my house are still in high school if it makes you feel any better.

And as if I don't feel old enough, everyone. Next week is my birthday.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Tell them you're going to the home of a responsible 28 year old. That might make them feel more at ease. Maybe not. Yeah, that would be weird. It's okay though. Casey and his brother come to my house all the time, but I guess it's less weird since they are family.

And as if I don't feel old enough, everyone. Next week is my birthday.

Ratman comes and he is 13 or maybe 14 now but I mean I guess its alot diffrent since I am a girl. xD It would be funny, I think I would be the one girl there.
And the only way I could go is if one of my parents could stay and watch. 0.o
Did you say wed? Caz I have church on wed's.

Omnath

Smash Ace
T.T We arent being a team then?

WAIT YOU HAVE TO HAVE A TEAM NAME?

Oh wow... I thought you... And... Oh snap...

I thought you wanted to be a team with Wesley?

I'm sure we can come to some conclusion though.

Ratman comes and he is 13 or maybe 14 now but I mean I guess its alot diffrent since I am a girl. xD It would be funny, I think I would be the one girl there.
And the only way I could go is if one of my parents could stay and watch. 0.o
Did you say wed? Caz I have church on wed's.
Actually, girls show up all the time. They are Karma's lollies apparently.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
"Oh wow... I thought you... And... Oh snap...

I thought you wanted to be a team with Wesley?

I'm sure we can come to some conclusion though. "

Hm. Well I thought we were discussing being a team, And Wes and Shion being together.
Because we were better fighting together then me and Wes. :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom