• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO KOAST v1 Brawl Tournament - 2/21/09 Wichita, KS (First MW-West Circuit Event!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnath

Smash Ace
idkmybffrose?

I will talk to Shien about it, I'd really hate to do that to him.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
idkmybffrose?

I will talk to Shien about it, I'd really hate to do that to him.

Its fine, I dont want to do that to Wesley either, So we will keep the teams we have.
But me and Wes suck at doubles. Your MK makes up for my Fox's weakness's but Jiggs is a diffrent story.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Ratman comes and he is 13 or maybe 14 now but I mean I guess its alot diffrent since I am a girl. xD It would be funny, I think I would be the one girl there.
And the only way I could go is if one of my parents could stay and watch. 0.o
Did you say wed? Caz I have church on wed's.
You would assume you would be the only girl there from this thread. I've never thought about it - not a single girl poster. (THIS THREAD IS A SAUSAGE FEST, EVERYONE). There's 2-3 girls that come over now every week with the high school kids.

It's on Wednesday, 5PM - whenever. We play Brawl and almost any other fighting game when we get enough TVs to switch it up. I think I spoke just a little bit with your dad at Anime Fest.

Omnath

Smash Ace
Its fine, I dont want to do that to Wesley either, So we will keep the teams we have.
But me and Wes suck at doubles. Your MK makes up for my Fox's weakness's but Jiggs is a diffrent story.
Hehe, Shien and I are going for an MK/Marth matchup. Either that or we will be doing Lucario/Lucas (Me being Lucas)

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
You would assume you would be the only girl there from this thread. I've never thought about it - not a single girl poster. (THIS THREAD IS A SAUSAGE FEST, EVERYONE). There's 2-3 girls that come over now every week with the high school kids.

It's on Wednesday, 5PM - whenever. We play Brawl and almost any other fighting game when we get enough TVs to switch it up. I think I spoke just a little bit with your dad at Anime Fest.
Oh. Well couldnt go anyways since church. But if you choose Lucas you will be destroyed.. You just starting using Lucas so you wont be using advanced techs. Just go with MK he has the advantage over everyone. If we do teams with Wes idk who I am being, Fox isnt very great doubles, But then again idk who else I would be. Lucas, Ness, DK would maybe be a choice, DK is really good at doubles for me.

Omnath

Smash Ace
Oh. Well couldnt go anyways since church. But if you choose Lucas you will be destroyed.. You just starting using Lucas so you wont be using advanced techs. Just go with MK he has the advantage over everyone. If we do teams with Wes idk who I am being, Fox isnt very great doubles, But then again idk who else I would be. Lucas, Ness, DK would maybe be a choice, DK is really good at doubles for me.
Well, I can already do a good majority of the "advanced techniques". It's just that if he plays Lucario (which he is good with) I can absorb his attacks. I'm really not that good with metaknight to begin with anyway.

I wouldn't know who you would pick. Honestly, I do better at teams because anything could happen. I have a pretty aggressive way of playing, so maybe that helps me out. Who knows? :\

Omnath

Smash Ace
Just a thought, but maybe we should make a thread just to post on because we keep taking this one over, haha. Maybe the Wichita thread?

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
But this is brawl related. 0.o
We can post on the wichita one... I dont care, Ill go there if we are bothering people here.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Infinity sucks, I think he mained Luigi but switched to Metaknight like recently or something, but from what I heard he's not that good yet and his Luigi's better.

Word of mouth though.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Infinity sucks, I think he mained Luigi but switched to Metaknight like recently or something, but from what I heard he's not that good yet and his Luigi's better.

Word of mouth though.
Yea, one of my sayings is that some people just switch to MK because they arent good at any body else. He is guarenteed no bad matchups.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Who wants MMs with teh KY? Singles or doubles? Come get lubed up SON! I shalt cometh for thy *** =]

Pantheon, play me with your Lucas Wednesday. I will show you why that is a HORRIBLE idea. Or you could ask ChaosxTheory, it'd save you sum pain.

Aqua, I witnessed Affinity molesting your Lucas at Animefest lol. Oh, and if you wanna see Zeton play then go to Affinity's channel on youtube. He's got sum doubles matches with me up. You might be able to find sumthin that'll help your game with Fox.

<3 Infinity =]

EDIT
Infinity's GOOD. He's always mained MK. And has always ***** face with him. Sars quit lyin to Aqua lol.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Who wants MMs with teh KY? Singles or doubles? Come get lubed up SON! I shalt cometh for thy *** =]

Pantheon, play me with your Lucas Wednesday. I will show you why that is a HORRIBLE idea. Or you could ask ChaosxTheory, it'd save you sum pain.

Aqua, I witnessed Affinity molesting your Lucas at Animefest lol. Oh, and if you wanna see Zeton play then go to Affinity's channel on youtube. He's got sum doubles matches with me up. You might be able to find sumthin that'll help your game with Fox.

<3 Infinity =]

EDIT
Infinity's GOOD. He's always mained MK. And has always ***** face with him. Sars quit lyin to Aqua lol.
Oh. You should of said hi, I have no clue which person you are. xD
That **** was just...sad. I have seen him in doubles, I want to see him in a 1v1.
I have no money too young. T.T Or else I would have money matches with someone.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I'm a scrub. I flew all the way to Philly and lost to some Snake and some Kirby player; didn't even make it into the top 8 >.<"

And my Luigi is definitely awful at this point =/

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Lol didn't you place like 5th or something? And that Snake and Kirby happened to be the best players with those characters in the country. Shut up Infinity, no1 thinks you're a scrub haha.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Lol didn't you place like 5th or something? And that Snake and Kirby happened to be the best players with those characters in the country. Shut up Infinity, no1 thinks you're a scrub haha.
Wow. xD He seems really good. :dizzy:

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
9th, lol.

Actually I didn't lose to the best Snake in the country. Ally is from Canada, yo :p

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Yea he's the 2nd best MK in Texas at WORST. Could possibly be the best. Infinity you're not gonna get MMs by trying to convince ppl you suck. We won't believe you. I'll MM you tho if you want, it's been awhile since we've played.

EDIT
Well you lost to the best players with those characters in NORTH AMERICA!!! lol you only made them sound better haha.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Yea he's the 2nd best MK in Texas at WORST. Could possibly be the best. Infinity you're not gonna get MMs by trying to convince ppl you suck. We won't believe you. I'll MM you tho if you want, it's been awhile since we've played.

EDIT
Well you lost to the best players with those characters in NORTH AMERICA!!! lol you only made them sound better haha.
Hey man, you gotta give me credit for trying >.>"

Teams money match? :p

Who's the Kirby he lost to?
Chu Dat, it's on yooootooooob

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Teams MM. Let's do it. And I'm givin you lots a credit. You make it sound like they were just random ppl you lost to lol. It's ****in Chu Dat and Ally, thats nothin to be ashamed of.

Wait who are you teamin with anyway?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Teams MM. Let's do it. And I'm givin you lots a credit. You make it sound like they were just random ppl you lost to lol. It's ****in Chu Dat and Ally, thats nothin to be ashamed of.

Wait who are you teamin with anyway?
I meant credit for trying to get people to money match me, lol. You are giving me mad props <3

I'm teaming with UTD Zac. He's super pro~

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Yea crews at Inferno's (Cameron's) after the tourney.

Infinity you and Domo both do that all the time lol. "Hey guys I'm a scrub, MM me." lol you guys are hilarious.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Well, I can already do a good majority of the "advanced techniques". It's just that if he plays Lucario (which he is good with) I can absorb his attacks. I'm really not that good with metaknight to begin with anyway.

I wouldn't know who you would pick. Honestly, I do better at teams because anything could happen. I have a pretty aggressive way of playing, so maybe that helps me out. Who knows? :\
Go Meta Knight. Trust me.

He's your best character so far. Just stop SD'ing so much :laugh:

KY_Des

Smash Ace
I agree with Affinity. Plus it's teams, so you can get away with alot more than you could in singles. If you get your DI up to par, you'd do best with MK. Plus Lucas in teams is like fresh meat. Idk how Brandon does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom