• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO KOAST v1 Brawl Tournament - 2/21/09 Wichita, KS (First MW-West Circuit Event!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
no kost my ***

no koast is where it's at boys. the orgasm activation will be OFF THE CHARTS

D

Deleted member

man i'm repping KC MO son, i aint no kansas *****

ya wassup, get atcha boy

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yeah, count me in. I just checked my schedule, and I shouldn't be working on that day. ^_^

DeathxTouch

Smash Apprentice
4do from Kansas. Guaranteed to show up. Can you guys PM me if you're having friendlies anytime soon cause bi-weeklies my source of practice and yeah its been a while.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Sorry guys, I think that's the same week as regionals for Wrestling.
Maybe next time, =\

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
No early promises yet since I've learned that just sets for disappointments, but I'm totally down for coming if I get money.

And KY, I'm a Pit main now, give me tips boy! Pit boards are **** compared to you lol

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Kansas -

I can't confirm or deny participation until I see what my funds look like after I get back from Clash of the Titans 4 in Philly. It just depends on whether or not I can afford to miss working Friday and Saturday, or if I have to drive up after work Friday night, etc. I will let you guys know ASAP. Thank you for the invitation!

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Pit main tip #1 - Don't play red Pit. Only women play red Pit... + Esca lol
Pit main tip #2 - Spamming is awesome. But it's not everything. Also you are required to sing the B Button song while using arrows.
Pit main tip #3 - Seriously, don't play red Pit. He's gay enough as it is, he doesn't need to be pink too.

I'm really hopin OK can come. It's only 3 hours and you guys are the ****.

Oh and don't listen to the Pit boards. They're ****ing ********. Seriously, it's bad. According to them, Pit beats MK with base AAA, only has 5 bad matchups, and suggest using ridiculous ATs that are absolutely pointless.

I tried to tell them that there's an A button on the controller but they didn't listen lol.

EDIT
Aqua - You're quote is my sig until after this tournament. It's to remind me of the epic **** that will befall Affinity at this tournament. I'm seriously gonna hype that ****.

AQUA4EVER VS AFFINITY - GRAPE APE **** MATCH
Best of 3, loser is ***** by a man in a Gorilla Suit

Oh yes, it will be epic =D

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Oh and don't listen to the Pit boards. They're ****ing ********. Seriously, it's bad. According to them, Pit beats MK with base AAA, only has 5 bad matchups, and suggest using ridiculous ATs that are absolutely pointless.
LOL. The Pit Forums get my vote for Third Worst Character Forums on the SWF, behind the Sonic and Yoshi Forums.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
hmm...just picked up brawl...don't really have any intentions of spending money travelling to the big tournies, or even hobo for that matter.
but i'd like to come to this :o
partially to rectify the fact that i was sleeping during ohsnap4 :X
but mainly because wichita smashers are the bees knees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom