• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 No Johns: MLG Interviews Mew2King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yeah, but anyone with brains knows they're just a bunch of babies and doesn't pay attention to them.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
no, i respect m2k. i don't think hes being carried. i just think its unfair how only m2k gets special treatment and other MK mains get **** for using him.

imo all top MK mains would still be top level players without MK.

edit : and please don't tell me other MK mains don't get **** for using MK. if they didn't you wouldn't see so many kids crying in the metaknight thread.
Mew2King was and is known to be extremely good at Melee before Brawl even came out, that's probably why. Also he never loses MK dittos.. Idk if that means anything but, yeah.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Ready for Columbus. Should be a MK fest. Woohoo!! Hopefully some Warios get top 25. We have Krystedez, Blue Rouge, SnackAttack, Malcolm(I hope), and Masky.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Krystedez is insane, imma miss being able to play him in person... (transfering schools)

Tmacc

Smash Lord
This is def a troll comment lol
but...

The idea that m2k is the only talented MK is laughable. You act as though playing MK at a high level is easy. Everybody knows the Match-Up so it's actually really really hard. And all of them must attain a pretty high level of "brawl Tech skill" to even have a chance.

Tyrant, Dojo, Anti, Atomsk.
Those are all obviously talented players who are top MKs. They didn't get to where they are today JUST abusing MK's advantages.

Also, consider this.

Tyrant- Took a game off Ally with Marth
Dojo wrecked some MK-banned tourneys with Diddy
Anti- has a **** Snake, Wario, DK, others
Atomsk- doesn't even main MK but is good enough as a player to take sets off ADHD with him.
Tmacc approves this message. IMO MK is one of the most skill driven characters at the highest levels of play, for reasons previously stated. M2K just has the most skill at the game and is smart enough to use the character with the highest potential...

On a side note, M2K, as an MK main who kind of-maybe-sometimes-just a bit plays DDD when forced to, what is your opinion of that MU (DDD-MK)? I don't know if I've ever heard you comment on it.
And if you played in a mid tier tournament, who would you use?

LuVr

Smash Apprentice
gosh.. no questions answered.. M2k your record has improved further.. I must say you have some impressive wins.. are you going to be coming to MA anytime soon? I wanted to play some guy named Jason, who was nasty at brawl, but he went on vacation last minute. I have endured alot, my metagame is probably ****, but I figured I'd make my challenge obvious.. I wanna play you once, I have played the lot of your rivals..

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
who is m2k? why is his name mewtwo if he mains metaknight?
Because he mained Mewtwo in Mele- OWAIT

Edit: Okay in all seriousness...

M2K is a top Brawler and Melee player (Although recently he started taking Brawl more seriously of the two) He's the best MK and basically tied for overall first with Ally, the top snake main. I guess he's sorta like Kobe Bryant but not black...or a basketball player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom