• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
SIIS5 is on the same weekend as Anime Next and Anime Next is across the street from the old KTAR venue aka 3 minutes away from my house.....FUUUUCKKK!!!!

Vinnie

Smash Master
Mr. Bates
ADHD
Malcolm
Vinnie/Atomsk

???
Although malcolm is admittedly most likely better than me (malcolm is complete and utter **** lol) I'm prob going to be above him because of my whobo wins (razer, k prime, trela, infinity, inui, shugo, dphat, rich brown, illmatic, and seibrik, all from whobo alone). 5th will prob be atomsk and 6th will. 1st and 2nd is still being determined.

ADHD

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ Keitaro

Anyways, ugly rankings!

10 - Zucco
9 - Inui
8 - Zucco
7 - Pwii
6 - Yes
5 - Nairo
4 - Atomsk
3 - Nakat
2 - Shippo
1 - ADHD

Notice the two Zucco's around Inui.
Just the way he'd like it, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Why am I 1st? I'm definitely the prettiest boy in NJ along with doom.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I used to ask Ksizzle what would he do if he walked in his room and saw DDD doing his cg to Nairo up against the wall. I always would get interesting responses. =]
My friend. Do you enjoy Six Flags. Kelvin, diem, and I are going to be discussing the trip in the upcoming weeks and I'd like to know if you'd wanna go(provided nothing gets in the way like work). I could pick both you and Kelvin up from his place.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
My friend. Do you enjoy Six Flags. Kelvin, diem, and I are going to be discussing the trip in the upcoming weeks and I'd like to know if you'd wanna go(provided nothing gets in the way like work). I could pick both you and Kelvin up from his place.
I dont really go on rides or anything like that so I really wouldn't be the best option to bring. that car spot can be used to someone who will actually maximize the fun out of it. Thank you though. I will let you know if I change my mind as time comes along. =]

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Can't wait to start planning six flags and rest of the summer activites, Kai! I'm REALLY looking forward to it all.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I won't be going to that.. lol. Unless there are two groups.

Besides diem has ******** reasons for not liking me and wouldn't want me to go.

Keitaro

I really think it would be maximum fun if all of NJ/NY/etc went on one day and went into whatever small groups they wanted. Id love to walk around and just randomly see smashers.

The one time I went with 20 Melee players was a blast. Most fun I had at a theme park. I usually don't like going to them.

Keitaro

This summer is gonna be the good summer for Brawl.

I might host another tourney in August to keep things even more alive.

:phone:

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I dont really go on rides or anything like that so I really wouldn't be the best option to bring. that car spot can be used to someone who will actually maximize the fun out of it. Thank you though. I will let you know if I change my mind as time comes along. =]
I thought I remembered you saying you weren't much of a ride person. That's a complete shame imo. You'd be a lot of fun. I hope you have a change of heart

Can't wait to start planning six flags and rest of the summer activites, Kai! I'm REALLY looking forward to it all.
So am I dude! A list of places I wanna hit up this summer is Dorney, Hershey, Six Flags, Camelbeach(maybe), and I wouldn't mind hitting up Medival Times since I haven't been there in forever lol. More than once on Flags preferably. Just another month till we can finalize stuff. The Green Lantern ride doesn't open until May 25th(my birthday) anyway, so going before then would be lame.

I really think it would be maximum fun if all of NJ/NY/etc went on one day and went into whatever small groups they wanted. Id love to walk around and just randomly see smashers.

The one time I went with 20 Melee players was a blast. Most fun I had at a theme park. I usually don't like going to them.
Nah.

Step it up NJNY, CoT5 is right next door to you guys, we need more people to register
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12566287

as for Kai and everyone else, I'm going to work on the parking map now
Awesome. I already requested the days off and am waiting for approval atm.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
If you guys end up going to Medieval Times, lemme know, because I have a friend who works there who can hook you up with **** amounts of food.

Keitaro

Testing to see if the phone pic shows up in my post. I disabled it earlier today but I won't be surprised if smashboards is stupid.

Edit: thank goodness.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I thought I remembered you saying you weren't much of a ride person. That's a complete shame imo. You'd be a lot of fun. I hope you have a change of heart

So am I dude! A list of places I wanna hit up this summer is Dorney, Hershey, Six Flags, Camelbeach(maybe), and I wouldn't mind hitting up Medival Times since I haven't been there in forever lol. More than once on Flags preferably. Just another month till we can finalize stuff. The Green Lantern ride doesn't open until May 25th(my birthday) anyway, so going before then would be lame.

Nah.

Awesome. I already requested the days off and am waiting for approval atm.
I've never been to medieval times but always see commercials for it so i would definitely go. hype

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Haha awesome. Thanks. I'm going this summer regardless. Just not sure with who yet
I've never been to medieval times but always see commercials for it so i would definitely go. hype
I've never been there either and would really like to go this summer. Let me know if you guys end up going! :D
Also, tons of food sounds hype, Heero.

Is the place expensive, though? Six Flags really isn't much money because of the coke cans deal and all, so I don't really have to worry about that.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Ok, realistically, who is going to Vinnie's tournament, or The Baltimore tournament? I am trying to decide whwat tournament I want to go to on my birthday since I have no other plans for this weekend. Vinnie's might be small, but if like 20+ people go then I will go to it. The Baltimore one might be large, but that means I would have to do a 8 hour round trip in driving.

Halp Dx

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Ok, realistically, who is going to Vinnie's tournament, or The Baltimore tournament? I am trying to decide whwat tournament I want to go to on my birthday since I have no other plans for this weekend. Vinnie's might be small, but if like 20+ people go then I will go to it. The Baltimore one might be large, but that means I would have to do a 8 hour round trip in driving.

Halp Dx
Whatever ur going to, give me a ride XD pls. Enjoy urself, it's ur brithday, go to what u want.

Top Bottom