• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

iRJi

Smash Champion
Lol. Its Bschung. He's actually trying to start playing again since he has time now.

:phone:

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
The most fitting image on this entire PR is M2K's--my man is salty as **** over the ban, but everyone knows he's a clown for it.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I really would LOVE to go but I dont have a ride. if you can get me or I can meet you somewhere that would be cool. hit me up on FB cuz I forget to check this a lot of the time.
I was hoping someone else was driving, I don't have a car that can do a 12 hour RT.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
12 hour round trip? I went to the last Axs and it was maybe 9 hours round trip but maybe its worse for where you are in NY.

The brawl side of the tourney doesn't start till 4ish so its pretty awesome since you won't have to begin heading over until 11 or so. Sadly my next tourney will either be Polybrawl or Apex.

Keitaro

I remember back in the day when Bum was the primary person to play if you wanted to train. He would read you like a book, show you your mistakes, and do it all with a smile almost as big as Keitaro's.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Anyone who is down for Melee we've got another top quality stream out there, Sudden Death 4!
twitch.tv/vvv_chibosempai

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Yo, Chibo I know already asked but what is a team you use in 5th gen pokemon?

I don't need stats or E.V spreads I just wanna see team composition.

Though I guess I'll give out my entire team just cause I don't play anymore.

4th Gen team

Lead Roserade
With Focus Sash

Donphan Tank
Ice Shards.

Bulky Gyarados
Leftys

Shiny Magic Guard Clefable
With Life Orb
Calm Mind Bolt/Beam

Adamant Shiny Scizor
Life Orb
SD
Bullet Punch

last but not least

Defensive Zapdos.
Leftys

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
It's that Dark Fighting type iirc. Though I don't know any of the new pokemon names except. Like.. uhh.... fff. I don't know any of them

Wait is that a Rain Dance team?

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
And this is, even if the gameplay evolves (lol), I'll never be able to take Pokemon seriously.

wtf is that name
yeah i gave up trying to pronounce l any pokemon names during the fifth. I really don't get how you would play pokemon in a competitiven way. I mean I know about ev training and stuff but it seems rather silly.

Then again I suppose no other community takes brawl seriously :troll:

Keitaro

I've entered a tourney or 2 for it before and its pretty tough. Lots of predicting, switching characters, and keeping track of a crazy amount of stats. Its a very competitive game imo, possibly too competitive for the type of people that casually play it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
o yea idk how i forgot that gliscor was my last one

i hate the weatherness of the metagame though (if it was up to me all perma weather abilities would be banned, or perhaps at least just sun/rain)
im thinking of attempting to go weatherless again and using things like dragonite, or perhaps making an anti weather, weather team

doubles is so much better though

clowsui

Smash Legend
thinking about going to NYC sometime in december. is there anybody who could offer me and my girlfriend free housing for 2-3 days? i'll pay a housing fee if necessary

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
thinking about going to NYC sometime in december. is there anybody who could offer me and my girlfriend free housing for 2-3 days? i'll pay a housing fee if necessary
Just stay in Ohio, no point in coming all this way just to end up bodied.

Plus we'll all steal your girlfriend, especially my boy Shippo.

Top Bottom