• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
dm needs to get banned again so I can pass his post count :I

Interesting rankings though.
-Glad Chibo is finally ranked in this state.
-Honestly thought Bleachigo would make top 10.
-LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ the M2K pic.

M@v

Subarashii!
This region is seriously too ****ing stacked man. Its petrifying.

Amazing **** Dabuz and vinnie!

Good Job to Jband and Chibo as well!

Nairo

Banned via Administration
lol vinnie u only put that i lost to holy 2 times and have no wins from concentrate 2 on my list XD but gj dabunz and vinnie ;I

Vinnie

Smash Master
Oh, sorry Nairo. Don't worry though, I definitely didn't forget about your wins on Shadow's Falco and Ninjalink, they were definitely taken into account. We discussed it.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Yay, I'm kinda salty I made the list but at least it isn't a number and like no one cares about HM.

@Heero, the mexican,

I got HM on the technicality that I only paid for 2 events (and maybe I wasn't good enough). Like I never actually entered 3 tournaments. The rankings look mad weird. Dabuz is god.
:phone:

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Sergio: NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR LIFE STORY!!
Only two tourneys? Thought you entered more.

David, no one got Woody because Keitaro is always the main character on these things.
It's an unwritten PR rule.

Cable

Smash Lord
Sergio: NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR LIFE STORY!!
Only two tourneys? Thought you entered more.

David, no one got Woody because Keitaro is always the main character on these things.
It's an unwritten PR rule.
Yea thats true I always forget Keitaro the main character he like a movie star should be a rule.

Why nobody chose my man in the first movie the boy who was blowing up the army guys with the rockets LOOOOOL that dude crazy he probably from paterson.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
chibo is ranked in NJ/NY @_@

lol at before u guys sayin no one from PA could ever be ranked in NJ/NY and chibo did it his 1st try. good stuff bo.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I love the ranking season; it always warms my heart to see that I have helped people achieve their goals.

I mean, without beating me, I doubt Chibo would have been ranked at all. And Dabuz? 1st place was an afterthought before I fell to his Pikmin Power.

It's great to have such an influential role in the NY/NJ community. To all of you, you're welcome.

Top Bottom