• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Thou art not prepared for a true Falcon god such as I.
Prepare to do battle, DeltaFraud. I shalt slay thee as I hath slain thine father.

:phone:
Translation

I so mad at Pitzer, Phoenix Wright is so ****ing broken. Stupid *** assist. Why is Nova so ****ing slow, his anything is not safe on block. Goddamnit WESKER BROKEN *** ****ER.

P.S Teach me how to Frank.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
I have this strange feeling like the only two different things Pitzer can talk about are marvel and anime, and that he lets that consume his life so much that it makes him quite a boring person. And the fact that he calls me as soon as I get out of school to talk about marvel is pretty strange. I wonder why it seems like that.
OH WAIT IT IS

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I think Delux is the best in Missouri.
I actually live in KS.

I think based on preliminary voting for the 2011 preseason PR poll, I'm going to be PR'd 5 or 6 there.

I think Hylian (when practicing) is the best in MO atm

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I have this strange feeling like the only two different things Pitzer can talk about are marvel and anime, and that he lets that consume his life so much that it makes him quite a boring person. And the fact that he calls me as soon as I get out of school to talk about marvel is pretty strange. I wonder why it seems like that.
OH WAIT IT IS

ITS MARVEL BABEEEE ca[s

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Actually, as far as facebook goes in terms of my friends who are gamers it's always the same people talking about the same game. I can already tell who made the post without looking at the name lol. Kinda sad imo.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I wanna go to that Canada tourney too, just need that megabus info!!!!

If it was the summer time id organize a carpool.

Keitaro

That last 3 times I got drunk I woke up in a scene similar to Hangover 3.

Just sayin.

Not only was there a Lion at Pound 4, but someone stronger than a Lion was there too. COT 5 at Eazy's was one of the best nights of my life.

Keitaro

Leap of Faith Smashfest:

MK Banned Doubles:

1: Nakat and Jbandrew
2: Keitaro and Bleachigo
3: Nairo and Inui
4: Pierce and RJ
5: Gawk and Grey
5: LVL9 MK and Gildo
7: False and Gunblade
7: Chris and Remix

Keitaro

Yeah, he has been asking to play with my crew every weekend although we haven't been available to play until yesterday. He plays with Izumi often but he said only low tiers. He goes Wario when MK is banned.

Keitaro

lol well I already mentioned it will only be LOF members in the future cause there seemed to be too many people for his liking anyway.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
ah thats gay.....I actually enjoy Inui's company from time to time. but I guess the above statement applies to me as well.

and I had an issue with the amount of screaming and cursing in somebody elses house. like really.....it aint that serious and it was REALLY disrespectful.

Top Bottom