• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
ah thats gay.....I actually enjoy Inui's company from time to time. but I guess the above statement applies to me as well.

and I had an issue with the amount of screaming and cursing in somebody elses house. like really.....it aint that serious and it was REALLY disrespectful.
this times 10000000

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Yea I was gonna keep quiet but I saw Chris' dad come downstairs and offer people pizza. The first person he asked was Inui and Inui said , "No o_O", like... we're all hungry down there, don't turn down an offer like that when its kindly being given to you, you could've at least said "I'm ok, thanks". But hey thats just me.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Inui has the wildest rude powers. My friend Kat (the asian girl that used to come to KTARs) greeted Inui with "hi my name is Kat" and he said "....okay" and turned away.

Inui step it up!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
@ Keitaro's story

My heart would melt if I had been in that situation. >.>

The Official NJ/NY Inui Discussion Thread

Keitaro

Lol

Btw guys, Chibo, Gunblade, and Ish are interested in going to Xanadu this weekend and are trying to create or join a carpool. Hit them up or post here if you're interested!

Keitaro

Gotcha. Btw guys, there's a good chance I'm going to hold a small tourney at my house next weekend :D my parents should be gone. It will be the day before Christmas! Come if you can! Will be cheap as **** btw.

Keitaro

:D was just wondering about you today. Was asking Chen if he thinks Kai would sign up and Chen said something about you and dolphins but said you'll sign up.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
:D was just wondering about you today. Was asking Chen if he thinks Kai would sign up and Chen said something about you and dolphins but said you'll sign up.
Lol, Chen shenanigans. Yeah I'm looking forward to Apex. I don't really care about how I do in the event, but seeing everyone will be cool.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Where are people practicing for Apex? I live in Cresskill, so I practice with Deltacod when I can. But he's busy this week with school stuff, so I was wondering if there are other places nearby where people are practicing for Apex. Plus, I want to play against characters not named Yoshi.

Keitaro

Keep an eye out on this thread. I may be holding a smashfest this Friday or Saturday and will announce it as soon as I find out if my parents are leaving the town for the weekend.

Top Bottom