• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
20 people is way too much LOL! We might as well be an Organization!
Right.

So think of all the active people in NU/NJ/PA. 20 people is a lot, but there are more than 20 active people and at least 20 good people.

Now think of this.

Rhode Island, by itself, has a 20 person PR.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol yea I don't see the need for 20 if I only suggested adding 2 more players for eligibility (well 3 if me).

EE you're just saying that because we still beat your region that one time forever ago that I'll still hold onto forever lol

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Well, not to go back to this argument again (**** you all I'm doing it anyway), cramming two broken states into one power rankings is silly. Should be top 15. We can even have a dumb race to see which state gets more players ranked since 15 is an odd number.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yeah Vex definitely quit. where was he this past week again? getting 2nd at a tournament in HAWAII

no one quits unless you're the spamerer

and ksizzle

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Right.

So think of all the active people in NU/NJ/PA. 20 people is a lot, but there are more than 20 active people and at least 20 good people.

Now think of this.

Rhode Island, by itself, has a 20 person PR.
Still sounds ridiculous
Well, not to go back to this argument again (**** you all I'm doing it anyway), cramming two broken states into one power rankings is silly. Should be top 15. We can even have a dumb race to see which state gets more players ranked since 15 is an odd number.
This sounds good, but it's whatevz
yeah Vex definitely quit. where was he this past week again? getting 2nd at a tournament in HAWAII

and ksizzle
This^^^

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

and ksizzle
He's entered 3 tournaments since February. Only attends nationals, which is mainly to hang out with people.

we dont even care about PR that much.
Xzax is a fiend for it lmao

and you love being the best Toon Link in the world

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
actually...BETTER IDEA! tri-state top 10. MAKE OUR PR THE HARDEST PR TO GET ON...IN EXISTENCE!
I like this however 99% of PA wouldn't be on the PR and sometimes 100%, NY'NY is already to ****ing strong, look at hour unranks, seriously wtf, I cant c comparison in the wins PA has with the ones NJNY holds, it was already pretty tough to put together because sometimes there was a lack of interaction, I'm sure PA travels down here every once in a while but not to locals or anything like that, that would make it strong enough for the combination.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I wanna go to Six Flags. NY/NJ, let's do it.

Get those coke cans, kids prices are ****ing good.

Also their funnel cake is boss.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Did anyone read the bleach chapter so much hype the next fight! Tsukushima stabbed Ginjo so now it's

Ichigo vs the World!!!

Pretty hype actually lol

Kai, we need to plan the next theme park trip with diem soon. Summer is almost over and he's coming back fron evo beginning of august. we should hit up 2 theme parks august!!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Kai, we need to plan the next theme park trip with diem soon. Summer is almost over and he's coming back fron evo beginning of august. we should hit up 2 theme parks august!!
I can go anytime as long as I don't have work. As of right now I am free on August 2nd( Thursday), August 6th(Saturday), August 7th(Sunday), August 11th(Thursday), and August 13th(Saturday). Any of those days is perfectly fine with me. I still wish to go for fright fest as well in October. Just ask Diem after he's back if one of those days works for both of you as well.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
well def go to fright fest. last year was a blast.

im free every tuesday. dunno my august sched yet except first week which i have the 1st, 2nd, and the 6th off. (monday tuesday saturday). we should aim for weekdays.

u said august 2nd is a thursday. its a tuesday but diem will be in vegas still i think or on the way back. well talk more on aim sometime.

Zucco

Smash Master
The new villian of the bleach manga is basically Inui's fantasy. Getting people to be your friend if you stab them.

Kelvin confirmed to like Inui again.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I can go anytime as long as I don't have work. As of right now I am free on August 2nd( Thursday), August 6th(Saturday), August 7th(Sunday), August 11th(Thursday), and August 13th(Saturday). Any of those days is perfectly fine with me. I still wish to go for fright fest as well in October. Just ask Diem after he's back if one of those days works for both of you as well.
Kai go with me :) diem is a salt monster and for some reason still denies my presence even though he most likely enjoys it.

and nairo i see you reading this thread ugly.

Top Bottom