• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah they're new.

I found those same pics on google but I think I can work something out with one of them. I already fit 4 characters into the pic so far.

I'm either gonna go crazy and finish it so it would be up around 3 am (lol) or I'll finish it tomorrow morning. For now I'm still doing it.

@ Strife: I need that little squirrel thingy.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Yeah they're new.

I found those same pics on google but I think I can work something out with one of them. I already fit 4 characters into the pic so far.

I'm either gonna go crazy and finish it so it would be up around 3 am (lol) or I'll finish it tomorrow morning. For now I'm still doing it.

@ Strife: I need that little squirrel thingy.
\

plz use hte pic of simon in this rankings...for pwii...its the second one not the top one.

Keitaro

lol I didn't even search for the pig thing. I just made you do my grunt work >:D

I also need that yellow haired guys that died in the underwater gravity pull thing if you know what I'm talking about.

And I honestly don't like that fan art plus I already used the pic that Pwii gave (which I like better) and it has been his avi for a while on some website (forgot which one) so I think it fits him. So sorry!!

If I garner the strengh I'll photoshop the other kamina just to see how it looks but I doubt I'll do it.

Jtails

Smash Lord
lol all the cool characters are taken. aight lemme get
Kittan, if he's not taken. or Zoushi Kanai.
I'm down for Kamina though he looks pretty BA

Keitaro

NJ/NY BRAWL POWER RANKINGS 7/22/11

Graphics created by Keitaro​

Talented but unranked players due to inactivity or barely missing the list:
  • Nakat :fox: :metaknight:
  • Keitaro :falco:
  • Inui :metaknight: :snake:
  • Some other mother ****ers I dunno so STFU we'll fix it LATER! WHO CARES!!

New NJ/NY Panelists: Keitaro, Vinnie, RJ, Punishment Divine, Anti

NJ/NY PREVIOUS RANKINGS
[collapse=4/28/11]

1. ANTi :metaknight::snake:
2. ADHD :diddy:
3. Vinnie :gw::popo::metaknight:
4. Atomsk :dedede::metaknight::wario::popo:
5. Malcolm :wario:
6. Pwii :metaknight:
7. Will :dk2:
8. Inui :metaknight:
9. Cheese :popo: :metaknight:
10. Jtails :metaknight::diddy::random:

HONORABLE MENTIONS:
RJ, Ninjalink, John12346, Pentasalia, Delta-cod[/collapse]

[collapse=2/2/11]

[/collapse]

[collapse=11/11/10]

[/collapse]

[collapse=8/10/10]

[/collapse]

[collapse=5/18/10]

[/collapse]

[collapse=3/1/10]

[/collapse]

[collapse=12/7/09]1. ADHD :diddy:
2. Atomsk :dedede::metaknight::popo::wolf:
3. ksizzle :metaknight::snake::lucario:
4. Inui :metaknight::snake::ike:
5. Zucco :lucario:
6. MalcolmM :wario:
7. Cable :dk2:
8. Kai :sonic::diddy:
9. Pierce7d :marth:
10. Nairo :metaknight:
11. Doom :metaknight:
12. Kid :falco:
13. Keitaro :falco:
14. Seph :metaknight:
15. JG Wentworth :metaknight::rob:[/collapse]

[collapse=10/5/09]Singles:
- 1. ADHD

- 2. Atomsk

- 3. ksizzle

4. Inui

5. Zucco

6. Kai

- 7. MalcolmM

- 8. Pierce7d

9. Doom

10. Bleachigo

- 11. Orion

- 12. Kid

- 13. iKon

- 14. BigM

- 15. Cable

[/collapse]

RANKINGS RULES

Ranking Qualifications:

• Must have entered at least three tournaments, two of which are within the tristate (New Jersey/New York/Pennsylvania) area
  • Must be a full-time (or as close to it as you can get) resident of New Jersey
  • Must submit an entirely factual win/loss record every season OR confirm EVERY attended tournament on AllisBrawl

Money Match Rankings Rules:

• Must be at least $5.00 dollars.
  • Tournament must have at least 8 entrants

Tournament Classification:

• Must have a singles entry fee of at least $10 dollars
  • Must have at least 8 entrants
  • Must have bracket available

Keitaro

Half of them actually are from NY :p

Somehow the list always perfectly has half NJ and half NY.

Edit: My girlfriend is going to arrive at my house, 8 in the morning, expecting Super Keitaro, and instead will get Dead Keitaro cause I stayed up so late doing the pic. Litterally Dead Keitaro, like that skeleton up there.

So regardless, I end up looking like that ****ty bone man *sigh*

NJ/NY > Girlfriend

Zucco

Smash Master
Call deathnote bad, call Gurren Lagann bad.

He's prob one of em toradora ****, get this shi outta here!

Death note is probably one of the best psychological animes of all time, I honestly dont know how u can dislike it.
you are a ****** and you are now watching a twincest(twins having sex with eachother for whatever reason) anime because kennispam said it was good.

edit: ranking pic looks nice but the choices for certain people dont make any sense, but I guess that doesnt matter.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Lol g'***** Cheebs.

Also, Wedge, if you have Death Note as one of your favorite animes, I'd almost say it's safe to assume you don't have much experience with anime, because that show is pretty terrible....

OPINIONS THOUGH!
Death Note isn't terrible, I know it's an opinion but just know you're in the minority for saying that.

My anime list:

DB (duh)
DBZ( duh)
DBGT (liked it,lot of people hate it)
Naruto (good)
Bleach (2nd favorite, everyone, sue me)
Blue Dragon (Up to episode 25, trying to find last 25 eps subbed)
HotD (horrible)
Inuyasha (horrible)
FMA (hated it after watching brotherhood)
FMA Brotherhood (favorite)
Death Note (3rd favorite)
Toradora (garbage gay homo)

they call me mainstreamMonster1228

Call deathnote bad, call Gurren Lagann bad.

He's prob one of em toradora ****, get this shi outta here!

Death note is probably one of the best psychological animes of all time, I honestly dont know how u can dislike it.
It's the best psychological anime and on of the best of all time.

Death Note started off so solidly, but after the first season the show just felt dragged out and forced. The studio just basically milked it for everything it could.
I understand the story needed to end with Light/Kira dying/being defeated, but the way the ending was executed was poor. It was worth watching, but it's nowhere near a god-tier anime or anything like that.

Toradora is only ani-drama I've ever truly liked and thought of as memorable.
I don't think it was poor. It's barely different from the manga (the manga is better) and alot of people say it got bad after L died. But if they stopped after he died, a lot of people would be mad because a lowly shinigami killed L. It only went on for 10 more episodes anyway. (Near and Mello needed character development so that's why people found it boring without realizing it)It did get slow but seriously, name one anime that never got slow. Even brotherhood did and it's my favorite anime.

also **** toradora. and **** all romance animes. buncha homos!

You are both godlike :awesome:

Just bought a complete copy of FF7 at play n trade today for $20 and now selling it for $50 on ebay. Gotta love idiots :bee:
Better sell that MvC3 again too now!

you are a ****** and you are now watching a twincest(twins having sex with eachother for whatever reason) anime because kennispam said it was good.

edit: ranking pic looks nice but the choices for certain people dont make any sense, but I guess that doesnt matter.
buncha homos!

SOMEONE GIVE NAIRO A RIDE FOR TOMORROW. HE WANTS TO TAKE YOUR MONEY. DELTAGOD? DOOM?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Wow, seems pretty hard to get ranked here.

Also, all of you were active, so you might as well just put "barely missed the list."

Broken region lol.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Must have entered at least three tournaments, two of which are within the tristate (New Jersey/New York/Pennsylvania) area

Must be a full-time (or as close to it as you can get) resident of New Jersey

and Ktar and COT5 counted right?

so why isn't Mew2King ranked? He lives in NJ but just travels alot. He attended both i just listed plus more

inb4johns

pwiito

Banned via Warnings

I know, I was ****, I wanted to get back at heero for once in my life, I'm sorry, I shouldn't had name dropped u or called on Toradora since it's like one of ur favorite animes, I was just rlly tight :urg:

Also KEITARO.... i am spechless... that ranking pick is pure ****, I'M GLAD, im comming out like this, SIMON TIME TO DRILL TEXAS

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
huh? i asked for Rossiu...not whoever my character is...kinda salty about that :/

and da ****?! seriously, its hard as all hell to get top 5 ranking in this region :O

CoonTail

Smash Lord
If we are talking about anime I can deff list off a few great ones that people never seem to name
Mine in order would be:
1)Samurai Champloo
2)Wolf's Rain
3)FMA(brotherhood ftw)
4)S-Cry-ed
5)Ghost in the shell

I'm sure some do not agree but those are some awesome animes that don't seem to get the notice they should outside of FMA!

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
FMA Brotherhood is mad good. Though one time I remember watching it on Adult Swim and not realizing it was Brotherhood and not the original, so it was that one episode with the chimera made out of the guy's daughter and her dog; I remember watching the original, and then watching the brotherhood version not knowing it was the brotherhood version and I was all confused so I wikipedia'd it and found out it was the brotherhood version and I remembered the original version being more weird and sorta scary but then again I was younger when I saw it and come to think of it the chimera was weirder too not like the one on new pork city thats weird but that stage is banned but weird in the sense of like if you walked into your room and your friend was there and you dont know how he got there and now hes probably a serial killer also what if a serial killer's last name was kellogg or post would that be ironic?

Also, NY/NJ people, we should all go to Six Flags before the summer ends. That'd be hype. Bring those coke cans for discounted tickets.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Assuming there won't be a PA rankings starting this season, I'm now here in NJ. For anyone that didn't know, I actually live in NJ now, moved here about a month ago.

Any interest in making it tristate? Possibly with top 15? That way Kingtoon and Xzax aren't left in the dust with the rest of dead PA. Also not to mention all the incredibly skilled players that can't even break top 10 in this double state region.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Tristate? NY and NJ were fine separate, why do you want to make it even more cramped?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Assuming there won't be a PA rankings starting this season, I'm now here in NJ. For anyone that didn't know, I actually live in NJ now, moved here about a month ago.

Any interest in making it tristate? Possibly with top 15? That way Kingtoon and Xzax aren't left in the dust with the rest of dead PA. Also not to mention all the incredibly skilled players that can't even break top 10 in this double state region.
Get out of our state.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I liked them when they were seperate and I like them now. Either one is fine imo. I do feel bad for KT, Xzax, and Vex however. They are all really good, but nobody can really notice it because PA like doesn't even exist.
Yeah I guess. I mean, doesn't affect me personally, but still.

Maybe we should go the Rhode Island route and make a 20 person PR. Include PA in it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
tristate would be cool, but does NY/NJ and PA attend each other's tourneys much?
There hasn't been a tourney in PA (except West PA) like this entire year lol. It's all been NJ/NY events, and I think one MDVA (Pound 5).

Tristate? NY and NJ were fine separate, why do you want to make it even more cramped?
Only giving 2 players a chance is hardly more complicated. Not to mention in Melee days it was always tristate, not NJ/NY.

I liked them when they were seperate and I like them now. Either one is fine imo. I do feel bad for KT, Xzax, and Vex however. They are all really good, but nobody can really notice it because PA like doesn't even exist.
And it's really just KT and Xzax. Vex quit and I live in NJ now.

This last season we had to struggle for the PR. The season ended up being 6 months long to get enough people active, and we only have a top 7. I really doubt there will be another season.

Top Bottom