• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

iRJi

Smash Champion
Can you give me a ride? idk any other way to get there
I know you drive!!!!!

REguardless, sure. I would have to charge a gas fee of like 4$. I have no job, and this is how i keep gas in my car lol

I wanna go too RJ!!!!!!!!!!
Of course. Whats funny is that Me and riz were just talking about you.

I mish you =/.

No homo.

Cable

Smash Lord
I know you drive!!!!!

REguardless, sure. I would have to charge a gas fee of like 4$. I have no job, and this is how i keep gas in my car lol

Of course. Whats funny is that Me and riz were just talking about you.

I mish you =/.

No homo.
Me and Gunblade will pay if thats the case no problem on that. On what day would you like to play I wanna like play with other ppl as well

Boofy!

Smash Champion
I wanna play with some people too lol.. I'm from north NJ. I've played some of you guys before, I'm not that bad. PM me or post here or something I wanna be more active since summer is approaching =D I can also have people over basically anytime as long as I know at least a day in advance.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I wanna play with some people too lol.. I'm from north NJ. I've played some of you guys before, I'm not that bad. PM me or post here or something I wanna be more active since summer is approaching =D I can also have people over basically anytime as long as I know at least a day in advance.
I'm down ;], what town do u live in? I live in montclair nj which is also north jersey.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
Boofy are you from parsippany?

Boofy!

Smash Champion
@ Pwii Parsippany, when I play I'm at my friends in rockaway though, I know where montclair that is.. either way i'm about 20-30 minutes away

@ Dr. Brawl Yessirrr

iRJi

Smash Champion
Me and Gunblade will pay if thats the case no problem on that. On what day would you like to play I wanna like play with other ppl as well
I'm trying to get Friday free so we can play then. I wanna see if I can have a crew meet + this going, but it's up to Riz if that becomes possible.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Space is a reason to believe in God, lol.

--but not religion, because Adam and Eve have nothing to do with anything.

ADHD

Smash Hero
What's happening to me? I used to be so humble and now I'm cocky as ****. OUT of smash too, but I can't do anything right now.

Hydralisk

Smash Rookie
Dooms friend Ryan is back. I am changing my tag to Hydra and getting a premium membership too! Hey everyone.

Edit: lololol mod power abuse :D

-Max

Nooooooooooo!

Hydralisk

Smash Rookie
Hey, thanks Pwii for telling me about the mushroom. I totally forgot that I already had the membership. Yes, thanks for the name suggestion because it is awesome and I am going to use it. Good idea.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Sweet, I like the name Hydra. Hope you're keeping Doom in practice.

I love when Doom beats people cause they get all sad like he's not good or something.

Top Bottom