• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Imo people still don't know how to fight Falco correctly. Pretty sure if Reflex came up here, he'd beat most of our players including the ranked ones with his Squirtle.

In a perfect world ZSS isn't viable. But in a normal world, you can go pretty far with the character. Just don't expect to be the best in the world or anything.

As long as you don't pick anything like Samus, Ganon, or Link you'll be okay.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Thank you.
But I suppose I look like a fool with his head in the clouds.
But still, Thank you.
We all had our heads in the clouds once. :)

Seriously though, it's fine if you want to stick to a character you actually enjoy playing, and it's entirely possible you could end up being a top ZSS main. We're just preparing you for the heartache that tends to come with playing characters that require extra helpings of precision and mindgames. At least initially.

Also that, lol.

Imo people still don't know how to fight Falco correctly. Pretty sure if Reflex came up here, he'd beat most of our players including the ranked ones with his Squirtle.
You'd think by now you'd at least see more people handling him like they would D3 until they reach 50%...

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Yes! and Cyanide are kind of right. ZSS isn't a very good character and her gimmicks have been figured out. Doesn't mean you shouldn't play her if you want to, though. Also, I highly suggest that you don't listen to everything you hear on character boards, most of those people are annoying theorycrafters who don't go to tournaments.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Yup, online reg is done via paypal (or ppl can use any ol debit/credit card if they dont have an account)
or if you see me in person at a tourney you can pay me in cash and the price is w/e it is on the website. online reg via paypal is the easiest to do, quick n easy
Excellent. Perhaps I'll be going afterall.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
In a perfect world ZSS isn't viable. But in a normal world, you can go pretty far with the character. Just don't expect to be the best in the world or anything.

Never heard something like this. I think that's a very good way to put it.

ZSS's punishing tools are excellent which is why I picked her up because my strong point is reading habits. Though, I have to say she does get shut down by an average or better character if the person walks and shields and has good reaction time. Saddening.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Never heard something like this. I think that's a very good way to put it.

ZSS's punishing tools are excellent which is why I picked her up because my strong point is reading habits. Though, I have to say she does get shut down by an average or better character if the person walks and shields and has good reaction time. Saddening.
She's bad because she has alot of blind spots and has trouble stopping people camping her.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Upcoming tournaments updated on the first post.

Check out KTAR 5 trailer in sig, come to the tournament or I'll do your half cousin.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I am a two-time victim of statutory ****. :D

Edit: Actually, multiple-time victim with two separate offenders, rather. I find it hilarious that consensual sex can't be considered consensual if you're below a certain age.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Before I go to ebay with this, I was wondering if anyone in NJ wanted to buy my copy of Valkyrie Profile for the PS1?

The game goes as high as like 140 used, but I'd be willing to sell it for like 80 or negotiate some ****.
If anyone is interested, lemme know.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

**** classic game ma du

I was on amazon and I saw a new copy of the game sells for practically $500.
My copy has only been opened like three times. My best friend's brother opened it to see if it had both discs, when he sold it to me, and when I showed Brendan XD

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Before I go to ebay with this, I was wondering if anyone in NJ wanted to buy my copy of Valkyrie Profile for the PS1?

The game goes as high as like 140 used, but I'd be willing to sell it for like 80 or negotiate some ****.
If anyone is interested, lemme know.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

**** classic game ma du

I was on amazon and I saw a new copy of the game sells for practically $500.
My copy has only been opened like three times. My best friend's brother opened it to see if it had both discs, when he sold it to me, and when I showed Brendan XD
Never played it but it was one of the title's I was thinking about getting for my collection before I decided to just get games from my past in completed forms. It's more like $100 complete used though, not 140. Thats an unfair price imo. Still, it's one of the few PS1 games worth a lot if it's not factory sealed. Shame you didn't make this offer a year ago. Still, you'll get more on ebay than any smasher will pay you.

Max greatly reminds me of Bill Maher. No idea why but he does.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I think people are finally starting to think for themselves (in more developed areas like north jersey and new york), but still, there are many areas in the rest of the world right now that is completely incapable of doing so.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I think people are finally starting to think for themselves (in more developed areas like north jersey and new york), but still, there are many areas in the rest of the world right now that is completely incapable of doing so.
You have too much faith in people.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
Isn't he the guy that made that movie tearing religion up?

If so, hype.
Yep he also hosts a show on HBO. I try to watch it every now and then.

See previous post.
Not everyone wants to leave the cave.
http://faculty.washington.edu/smcohen/320/cave.htm

Top Bottom