• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Inferno3044

Smash Master
mad od random just wonderin if i should trust shippo with driving me to pound 5 >:O suggestions or halp would be greatly appreciated

powerrankingszz

vinnie ilybtw
Shippo is a good driver

What's the concern? He drove there last time as I re call and he's a good driver(went to get food with him several times). You sound like a douche to someone wiling to drive you.
This. If someone is willing to drive you, take it. As long as he gets you from point A to point B and you live/don't get injured then be thankful.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Don't feel special, I give everyone the head-to-tow check out when they're not looking.

I've judged EVERYONE here. I'm surprised no one ever catches me IRL.
Really? In the smash community I usually just see the face and it stops there.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Btw Pride is the official smasher rater, you guys are phonies.

EDIT : Inui would love to touch up on this subject... too bad we won't be seeing him anymore looooooooooool.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I just woke up from dream where Chen and I were walking around shoprite and saw Nairo and Cable and were chillin. I wanted to buy some smores ice cream but Nairo and Cable wouldn't wait up so after I bought it Chen and I searched all over for them. Nairo had a cast on his arm and was trying to put water in a cup at the water fountain so I helped him out. I asked Nairo if he wanted some ice cream and he said nah chill.

I really did just have this dream.

The moral? Make him eat some smores ice cream.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
What's the concern? He drove there last time as I re call and he's a good driver(went to get food with him several times). You sound like a douche to someone wiling to drive you.
naaah. (sorry if i do sound like a douche though, didn't mean it like that, i love shippo<3 no h0mo) just super desperate on last minute crap and just wanted to know since i was always with Will with driving me to places, never was with anyone else.

but thnx for the info tho

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Btw Pride is the official smasher rater, you guys are phonies.

EDIT : Inui would love to touch up on this subject... too bad we won't be seeing him anymore looooooooooool.
My ratings are more accurate to the truth.

I don't see why Inui is an aib loser over a swf one. Despite foolish mods SWF>>>>>>>>AIB

Keitaro

Just a heads up, MVC3 will be an official event at my future upcoming tournies along with Brawl. First one will be in March (its actually HG's tourney but I'm cohosting). Ill keep y'all updated.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Just a heads up, MVC3 will be an official event at my future upcoming tournies along with Brawl. First one will be in March (its actually HG's tourney but I'm cohosting). Ill keep y'all updated.
do it on march 19. i can make it then. I don't know if I'll enter MvC3, but I will definitely try and learn.

Keitaro

Heavy Garbage already has a date set that isn't that one sadly :( But the next KTAR will be during the summer (end of May most likely) and will also have MVC3 so if anything you gotta come to that one :D

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Would anybody like to go to PAX East with me? It's a 3-day event kind of like E3, and it's in Boston on March 11-13. There's going to be a Brawl tournament there, as well as lots of other **** to do.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
There is a tournament doubles match from VC9 that has Will and MVD vs. me and whoever that guy I teamed with that I would like uploaded, I believe Luigi and Marth vs DK and Snake on PS1.

I don't care if we lost poorly, the DK spike at the end is hillarious

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Damn KEITARO! if that's the case, I'm going legit practice mvc3 like everyday. It's for 360/ps3 right? I'm rlly about to do this. Bleachigo u already know im gonna be ur student and do this. I have a 360, just neeeda get it fixed, well it's my sister's lmao and I need a fighting pad and ****, fawk lol should've saved money, well u already know we out tho!

Keitaro

Nice. Pride is switching over the the MVC3 community cause he's gay (no pun intended lol) but I'm always putting smash first. I just know MVC3 will be hype so I'm gonna support it some.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Yeah smash is the only videogame i play so It's priority still stands, mvc3 just looks fun and it's another exuse to hang with my friends so I like it! If I get good and body someone ima be hyped

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
Some videos are up from VC. Due to the nature that a lot of friendlies were played on my wii, I am unable to go through them all to determine which are tournament and not. I am doing uploads by request for this tournament from this point. If you would like to have you replayed uploaded, just say it and if you can remember the stages it was played on it would help.

I guess this is a learning experence also. From this point, if I have Force replay on, No more friendlies will be played on my wii lol xD.
O_o

if you have any teams matches of MK and GaW using the tags "King" Ramses"

vs gaw &wario/snake (last game was fd, can't remember others)

or DK & snake, (last game was YI, cant remember others D= could you upload?

Top Bottom