• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Honorable Mentions isn't even a big deal.. lol.

Pay no mind to it people.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
Honorable Mentions isn't even a big deal.. lol.

Pay no mind to it people.
I care a moderate amount because it could be the first and last time to get my name on something. but I do understand what you mean coming from your perspective.

and I wasn't considered fully for the HM list cuz im black. LAWSUIT!!!!!!!!!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I offered Inui free wolf lessons and he went on a rant about how much he hates me! I only want to be his friend!!!

But yeah. Deltagod hopefully got better with wolf because of my super special awesome training.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Unless something has changed drastically, the system used for this ranking weighs wins based on how much the person you beat has done this season. Don't forget that.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Updated Honorable Mentions

Talented but unranked players due to inactivity or barely missing the list:
  • Doom (Metaknight)
  • Delta Cod (Yoshi)
  • Gunblade (Metaknight)
  • Jtails (Metaknight/Diddy)
  • Kai (Sonic/Diddy Kong)
  • RJ (Lucario)
  • Will (Donkey Kong)

Its in ABC order. The majority of these players would have been ranked if we did seperate top 10 list, just felt like stating an interesting fact.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Lol, so basically the list is top 15 and RJ
Lol. I think the funny thing about that comment is your amusing I am the outsider of the list, when I am actually not xD!

Anyway, enough of that. We fixed it after evaluating the W/L of everyone again.

Btw, Kai: I am PMing your wins. Idk if this is the full list, but this is what some of the panel digged up.

Keitaro

Oh, I misread what RJ said. I thought he said he was pming me some wins of my own that I forgot to mention. Its all good Kai.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How Anti responds to randoms:

Random: Hi Anti, I'm a big fan! How do I become good?

Anti: I duno *****, stop wastin ****ing time asking me n get off yo *** n **** ***** **** *****.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Some videos are up from VC. Due to the nature that a lot of friendlies were played on my wii, I am unable to go through them all to determine which are tournament and not. I am doing uploads by request for this tournament from this point. If you would like to have you replayed uploaded, just say it and if you can remember the stages it was played on it would help.

I guess this is a learning experence also. From this point, if I have Force replay on, No more friendlies will be played on my wii lol xD.

AllyKnight

Some videos are up from VC. Due to the nature that a lot of friendlies were played on my wii, I am unable to go through them all to determine which are tournament and not. I am doing uploads by request for this tournament from this point. If you would like to have you replayed uploaded, just say it and if you can remember the stages it was played on it would help.

I guess this is a learning experence also. From this point, if I have Force replay on, No more friendlies will be played on my wii lol xD.
What's your page?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Oh, I misread what RJ said. I thought he said he was pming me some wins of my own that I forgot to mention. Its all good Kai.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How Anti responds to randoms:

Random: Hi Anti, I'm a big fan! How do I become good?

Anti: I duno *****, stop wastin ****ing time asking me n get off yo *** n **** ***** **** *****.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

When did this happen? LOL

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
Talented but unranked players due to inactivity or barely missing the list:
  • Doom (Metaknight)
  • Delta Cod (Yoshi)
  • Gunblade (Metaknight)
  • Jtails (Metaknight/Diddy)
  • Kai (Sonic/Diddy Kong)
  • RJ (Lucario)
  • Will (Donkey Kong)

Its in ABC order. The majority of these players would have been ranked if we did seperate top 10 list, just felt like stating an interesting fact.
I used snake and marth this season too. =]

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Dabuz just edit the ranking pic urself and add sheik to ur name brah, show it to whoever,set is as ur desktop background and fap to it every night=profit

Nairo

Yo ally we didnt play in the big tv remember :( mvd and m2k were we had the small tv and rj put me and m2k up 1st game was on smashville then battlefield then frigate.

Top Bottom