• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
Please watch the whole ****ing video instead of selecting one part of it. He clearly explained himself, even in the part of the video thats clipped although it was longer

Once again, it was stated as his opinion.

Beck is the only one I focus on because he's the only one I watch. I'm not gonna talk about the others since I don't know anything about them
All I am asking is why would a pundit, whose opinion can affect the views of many people, say something like this? If Obama did something to prove that he was a racist I would agree but still what has Obama done?

Obama does strike me as a bit racist, and I really do think him being black played a huge role in him winning. Not gonna lie.

Watch when Marco Rubio, the conservative version for him, tries to run for president. He won't get 99% of a minority vote based on skin color or get young people to vote for him because he's "cool" despite also being young and charismatic and energized.
I'm going to say that it is more the people voting for Obama who might have had some prejudiced than really anything else.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
All I am asking is why would a pundit, whose opinion can affect the views of many people, say something like this? If Obama did something to prove that he was a racist I would agree but still what has Obama done?
I don't believe Obama is racist, I don't believe in god, and I don't have set views regarding climate change. I disagree with Beck from time to time. This is no reason at all to say that he speaks garbage. Other than his beliefs(his relgion/god) he presents facts himself and encourages people to look up eveything he says. Are you aware of his white house phone?

It's VERY clear to me you haven't watched his show.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
"A pundit is someone who offers to mass-media his or her opinion or commentary on a particular subject area"

Beck specifies what is his opinion and what are facts all the time

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah, the more ignorant usually the more racist.

Also what is Obama? Democrat or Republican? I gotta vote for the one on his side tomorrow cause I'm black ya dig?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME CONVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

iRape

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
I don't believe Obama is racist, I don't believe in god, and I don't have set views regarding climate change. I disagree with Beck from time to time. This is no reason at all to say that he speaks garbage. Other than his beliefs(his relgion/god) he presents facts himself and encourages people to look up eveything he says. Are you aware of his white house phone?

It's VERY clear to me you haven't watched his show.
I'm not going to lie, I've never even seen his show.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D48R_CDjqec

"92.5% of blacks in Harris Country where I live are voting for Obama, thats racism no matter how you look at it. Also, Obama is getting a projected 78% of the voters who did not graduate High School. Makes you feel good uneducated and unintelligent people are electing our President, the most powerful leader in the free world."

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Uh, I was off from being able to vote for Obama by a few months. Am I uneducated or unintelligent? There is an age restriction on voting. If you don't think that the people are educated enough, then fix the system, or educate them.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
mike doesn't get mad at that anymore :)

mike and i have a beautiful racist filled friendship full of hatred :D

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I was with Mike when he got his LSAT scores.

OMG I'M SO COOL TO HAVE A FRIEND GOOD ENOUGH FOR HARVARD

he might give me a wing in his castle if I'm lucky...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Interesting that Strife is trying to get TKD for his tourney as I already have been for KTAR 4 (gasp!!) Pmed him a couple times already too.

Hmmm.... may the best man win, bwa hahaaaa!!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wes just caused me to cough up my lungs on Milktea's facebook thing about her costume contest.

I'm sorry, but I will be dying now.

Good bye.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I am Jtails' wing man

Jason :Julian gets it in
his tongue
is 8 inches
DIP

Madison :wtf why his tongue so llong

Jason :HE WAS MADE FOR EATIN VAGINE

I put the good word it for my smashers. Any girl on my page you interested in i'll do the same.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Too lazy to talk about politics. I like the liberal views more. I think Glenn Beck and most pundits on Fox News are idiots. I'm perfectly accepting of those who have different views than me. That's about all I care to say.

LOL @ Sharky

Top Bottom