• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Also, facepalm @ Chibo for implying elections aren't important if they aren't presidential.
Implying that I implied that Presidential elections are important.

None of this stuff matters to me

And I'm pretty sure I'm registered to vote, I just don't follow stuff and don't care.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
At least I'm honest. If it's any consolation for every time I wanted to smh@you there are at least 10 other instances where I wanna dap you up or give you props for your posting/your skill/ insert random comment about something you did.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Did I say I was GOING to beat his ***? Did I go after him verbally? No. I expressed my discontent with him and that was it.
............?

whoa this came out of nowhere

When did i say to go beat someones ***? when did i say that you went after him verbally?

I'm merely letting all of my NJ/NY brethren that we should waste our spare time in attacking people's opinions. Sounds like a fun time to me! :yeahboi:

Eazy23

Smash Lord
That's not how Democrats operate and you know it...
If you think there are really that many differences between the way repubs and demi's work, you arent anywhere near as smart as I believed you to be.

Puppets, all of them, on each side.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
At least I'm honest. If it's any consolation for every time I wanted to smh@you there are at least 10 other instances where I wanna dap you up or give you props for your posting/your skill/ insert random comment about something you did.
Your finest work of art.

............?

whoa this came out of nowhere

When did i say to go beat someones ***? when did i say that you went after him verbally?

I'm merely letting all of my NJ/NY brethren that we should waste our spare time in attacking people's opinions. Sounds like a fun time to me! :yeahboi:
rofl

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I hate everyone in the tier list thread. Just wanted to put that out there.

It's been over two years and ignorant people are still spewing the same garbage.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
LMAO!!!! I always loved Emblem Lord for his uncensored rants. I thank you for your return dude. Hopefully we'll play again this week.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
LMAO!!!! I always loved Emblem Lord for his uncensored rants. I thank you for your return dude. Hopefully we'll play again this week.
You down for Thursday? Trying to get my hands on a Wii by tommorrow. Gonna ask my friends mom can I borrow hers since she never uses it.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I don't have school Friday. Down to stay at somebody's place Thursday night and Smash until late Friday. Gotta take SAT2s on Saturday morning before Smurf's -_-

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
You down for Thursday? Trying to get my hands on a Wii by tommorrow. Gonna ask my friends mom can I borrow hers since she never uses it.
I have class on Thursday in Newark then will be heading up North to play Freechigo & Freewii. I'm free to play Friday night and Saturday anytime.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Too lazy to talk about politics. I like the liberal views more. I think Glenn Beck and most pundits on Fox News are idiots. I'm perfectly accepting of those who have different views than me. That's about all I care to say.
LOL @ Sharky
If you think Beck is stupid then you haven't watched his show. Theres nothing more to say about that.

I really wanna beat your ***. And not in Brawl.
I'm shaking
Nah, I'm not. I just didn't like how he worded his statement/opinion.
Too bad, grow up.

lol, EL is just not used to Kai's humor.

That being said, Ksizzle has a good point. ROFL @ wanting to attack him for that (rather tame, though opinionated) post.
QFT

its been bothering me so im just wondering

yo kai i know this is late but what guy in yur opinion would be a 10? bec i never seen u give any1 above a 6 lmfao

no homo
No homo indeed. I don't blame you for wondering even as a hetero since I'm really picky. I'll show you next event.

Despite being a f@g myself, I stick by my statement. Most gay people that I have met are very irritating me to. Any gay that is flamboyant is not going to get along with me. I have no issue being a f@g but I don't like being associated with the losers who go around lisping and speaking like women or the weak minded fools who take their own life bc of their sexual orientation.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
yay everyone come to my tourney the venue is really nice. Even got a pool table for those that think they have some skill~1~

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Oh yeah, if the word is edited out by the asterisks completely, as is naturally done by the SWF censor in place, then you will not be penalized.

Also, Ether, seems like a troll, but I don't want to disrespect you by dismissing such a serious claim.

u trollin or like nah?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Oh yeah, if the word is edited out by the asterisks completely, as is naturally done by the SWF censor in place, then you will not be penalized.

Also, Ether, seems like a troll, but I don't want to disrespect you by dismissing such a serious claim.

u trollin or like nah?
Ok got it.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
This page reminds me of late 08 early 09.

and lee would like for me to mention butthole somewhere in this post...so yea....

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
OH! I get it now, Smurf's tourney is the same date as Dallas, which is why ADHD asked me if I was going to Dallas. Haha, silly Pierce.

Trevor and Lee <3

having fun guys? I hope you're ready for this weekend!

Top Bottom