• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Also, Ether, seems like a troll, but I don't want to disrespect you by dismissing such a serious claim.
Nope, not trolling. I plan on sonning a lot of you *****es when Marvel comes out. So many mouths to feed, I don't know how I'm going to manage!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Wow that's mad close.

Let me hit up Will and see if he's going to Dallas or not.

Then i will try to cockblock ADHD's money if i can make it past Nairo :)

EDIT : Who wants to team?

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I can't vote =D.

Word papa smurf with nice *** venue :D + long *** weekend= <3. tomorrow is friday for me and it's half day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i got hella work today :V

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I'm so confused, I don't care either way cause it's all good I just like to stay informed @__@
What are you talking about?? You know I'm gay lol
Yes Kai is a ****** ******.

But i love him <3
Same here, even though you're black :bee:

Edd- I'm not the one making comments about characters XD, besides I'm better than you at brawl and MvC2

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
I don't care about brawl since it is a bad game and MvC2, grats bro. To bad when MvC3 comes out no one will play that game anymore.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I don't care about brawl since it is a bad game and MvC2, grats bro. To bad when MvC3 comes out no one will play that game anymore.
I just didn't understand your comments to me since you aren't better than me at either of the fighters we play? Why say anything? Or why people bad at MvC2 are riding 3 so hard

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
I just didn't understand your comments to me since you aren't better than me at either of the fighters we play? Why say anything?
I don't play either of those games though. Play me in SSF4 or Tekken. Also lol at you saying the people who are bad at MvC2. What have you done in that game besides play online?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I don't play either of those games though. Play me in SSF4 or Tekken.
You HAVE played them, but then why make comments anyway?

I don't play either of those and have never even tried them

Haven't done anything other than online. What have you done in any game? Only thing I've seen you play at an event is brawl and you do bad

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
You HAVE played them, but then why make comments anyway?

I don't play either of those and have never even tried them
I've never played MvC2, seriously.

Also I never play in tourneys lol. Last one was MLG Orlando and the one before that was Apex 2009. I'm not the one bragging about **** like you, ugly.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I've never played MvC2, seriously.
Ok, just telling you why I didn't understand the comments you made in the first place. Thought we were cool.

Yeah, but when you DID play I was better. That is my point. I don't go to people that play the same game as me or did at a time I was better than and make comments

My comment was to Ether, who knows it's in good fun since we're cool. You just think you're good at anything you do and it shows so you try to insult others even though you have no accomplishments in any game

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Ok, just telling you why I didn't understand the comments you made in the first place. Thought we were cool.

Yeah, but when you DID play I was better. That is my point. I don't go to people that play the same game as me or did at a time I was better than and make comments
I played in 2008 after that I never entered **** lol.

Also we ain't cool, on your massive list of people you didn't have me. You even had ugly *** Shippo. You also forgot the greatest troll ever Ether.

Edit: I was doing the same with you, but you go on saying I'm bad. Also grats on winning a few low tiers tourneys.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Kai you reminded me of when Blue coached you when you guys were teaming as he was getting ***** for some reason...I lol'd.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I played in 2008 after that I never entered **** lol.

Also we ain't cool, on your massive list of people you didn't have me. You even had ugly *** Shippo. You also forgot the greatest troll ever Ether.

Edit: I was doing the same with you, but you go on saying I'm bad.
Only reason you werent on the list is bc I forgot honestly. You never post, otherwise you would've been.

You implied I was bad first, so idc about my comments. I'm done though.

Yes- I still don't get that honestly

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Only reason you werent on the list is bc I forgot honestly. You never post, otherwise you would've been.

You implied I was bad first, so idc about my comments. I'm done though.
Not arguing, all I said was Cable is easy lol. Deadpool is going to be gayer though.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
This is what I think of ya'll Marvel talk:

Also plan to destroy all of you in MVC3. I did in Street Fighter (Get ***** Zucco, DM, and Yes!), and I will again in MVC3!!!! Its A CHALLENGE!!

Edit: Emblem Lord was on another level in SF4 though lol!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Keitaro I'll beat you in SSF4.
lol get out son, I haven't played for 2 months but I'm still confident. I play Falco in brawl so you better be ready for the same level of camping with my Ryu in SSF4. Similar camping but twice as boring in SF4 compared to brawl.

Zucco

Smash Master
This is what I think of ya'll Marvel talk:

Also plan to destroy all of you in MVC3. I did in Street Fighter (Get ***** Zucco, DM, and Yes!), and I will again in MVC3!!!! Its A CHALLENGE!!

Edit: Emblem Lord was on another level in SF4 though lol!
yeah man. Good job beating me with Bisons one horrible matchup!

Zucco

Smash Master
lol even when guile was bad in SF4, he still beat bison. ill give this one to you though!

Im not sure if the matchup is better or worse in SSF4. probably worse since Guile got better.

Top Bottom