• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
My mom gave me a piece of paper showing some people she wants me to vote for tomorrow but I lost the paper.

Who you voting for Inui? I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to vote the opposite.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
He's a monster because the garbage he spews isn't for the good of this country it's to further the agenda of the entity he represents. Which is ****ed up imo.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
Glenn Beck =/= Fox News

try watching Brit Hume, Sheppard Smith, Megyn Kelly, Bret Baier, Greta van Susteren, and other people that aren't...Hannity and Beck

even O'Reilly goes after Republicans/conservatives enough

MSNBC isn't news, it's a liberal campaign machine

at least CNN is still news
I mean the other people are somewhat tolerable. Yes some reporters do go after the blue dogs in congress like Ed Schultz and Keith Olberman.

Then what about FOX giving 1 mil to the Republicans?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Fox news is a joke and they have a CLEAR agenda. They are a joke in the news media world and they know this. They don't care. They want to brain wash their respective target audience and as long as they do that, then MISSHUN COMPRETE!!!

O'reilly and Glenn Beck are monsters IMO.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/28/cable-news-ratings-july-2_n_661286.html

"Fox News continued its domination of cable news ratings in July. The network averaged 1.85 million viewers in primetime for the month--more than CNN, MSNBC and HLN combined. Fox News also drew 461,000 viewers in the coveted A25-54 demo."

Order of popularity: O'Reilly > Hannity > Beck > Baier > van Susteren > Sheppard Smith (7pm) > O'Reilly's repeat lmao > Cavuto > America's Newsroom > Kelly > Smith (3pm) > FINALLY WE HAVE KEITH OLBERMAN FROM MSNBC

it only took until the 12th rank to find a show not on Fox News

n00b

13 and 14 were then Fox News shows again, then the rest were from CNN and MSNBC.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/28/cable-news-ratings-july-2_n_661286.html

"Fox News continued its domination of cable news ratings in July. The network averaged 1.85 million viewers in primetime for the month--more than CNN, MSNBC and HLN combined. Fox News also drew 461,000 viewers in the coveted A25-54 demo."

Order of popularity: O'Reilly > Hannity > Beck > Baier > van Susteren > Sheppard Smith (7pm) > O'Reilly's repeat lmao > Cavuto > America's Newsroom > Kelly > Smith (3pm) > FINALLY WE HAVE KEITH OLBERMAN FROM MSNBC

n00b

13 and 14 were then Fox News shows again, then the rest were from CNN and MSNBC.
Just because it's popular does not mean that IT'S ACTUAL REPORTING

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136

n00b

Yeah and look who is in the top 3 of popularity. The propaganda machines. Also you are just proving that ignorant people like to eat up nonsense. I didn't say Fox was unpopular. I said it's a joke to call it a news network.

It's not.

Lemme put it in terms you can grasp my dear Inui.

Brawl > Melee in terms of popularity

BUT

Brawl > Melee in terms of actual gameplay?

Hell no.

Same basic concept.

Just cuz it's popular doesn't mean it's good or superior to other similar things it's being compared too.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Yeah and look who is in the top 3 of popularity. The propaganda machines. Also you are just proving that ignorant people like to eat up nonsense. I didn't say Fox was unpopular. I said it's a joke to call it a news network.
Beck has said several times that his show is an opinion show and CONSTANTLY encourages people to do their own research about the connections he makes and the topic of his shows. I'd suggest you watch him before judging.

He's also not against f@gs like Bill.

I have no issue with gay marraige not be allowed anyway. Just give civil unions the same rights and we're good to go.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
you're a doubles god.
nah, MD/VA is just free

Beck has said several times that his show is an opinion show and CONSTANTLY encourages people to do their own research about the connections he makes and the topic of his shows. I'd suggest you watch him before judging.

I have no issue with gay marraige not be allowed anyway. Just give civil unions the same rights and we're good to go.
qft

perhaps I dont want to.
Oh. Well, please do so when you can then.

Remember what I said about what you "want" and all that stuff? I'm not going to repeat myself here, since you should know exactly what I'm talking about.

"You get more of the things out of life that you want when you help others get what they want."

Best lesson my father taught me, and everyone else should read that too. :)

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace

I know Beck has said that however it does not excuse his behavior on air. Yeah all those things he said about Obama being a racist, or the other actions he has committed.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I know Beck has said that however it does not excuse his behavior on air. Yeah all those things he said about Obama being a racist, or the other actions he has committed.
If I remember the quote correctly he said " The president, I BELIEVE, is a racist". What's the big deal? He specifically said it was his opinion.

SO what anyway? Name calling, OMG!!!! NOOOOOOO.

what other actions has he committed?

Prawn

Smash Master
lol @ everyone only paying attention to beck and oreilly

other people on fox too n00bs

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Bret Baier and Sheppard Smith are the least biased ones and just cover the news. Hannity, Beck, and O'Reilly are political and lean conservative, and do not hide that.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
If I remember the quote correctly he said " The president, I BELIEVE, is a racist". What's the big deal? He specifically said it was his opinion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48iRQQG-5dM

I think you need to watch the clip and then tell me what you think. A DEEP SEEDED HATRED FOR WHITE PEOPLE. I mean if it's his opinion ok but when did Obama ever do something to suggest it?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Obama does strike me as a bit racist, and I really do think him being black played a huge role in him winning. Not gonna lie.

Watch when Marco Rubio, the conservative version for him, tries to run for president. He won't get 99% of a minority vote based on skin color or get young people to vote for him because he's "cool" despite also being young and charismatic and energized.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Most black people are pretty racist against either white people, or other black people. A greater percentage of black people are racist than white people.

That's just my opinion/observation though. Not stats.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48iRQQG-5dM

I think you need to watch the clip and then tell me what you think. A DEEP SEEDED HATRED FOR WHITE PEOPLE. I mean if it's his opinion ok but when did Obama ever do something to suggest it?
Please watch the whole ****ing video instead of selecting one part of it. He clearly explained himself, even in the part of the video thats clipped although it was longer

Once again, it was stated as his opinion.

Beck is the only one I focus on because he's the only one I watch. I'm not gonna talk about the others since I don't know anything about them

Top Bottom