• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e42UQy9vNKE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e42UQy9vNKE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

invader zim is amazing duhhh
this song only makes sense if u play sf4
but man its so good
Worse song I ever heard in recent memory. Sounds like an African American robot that has never played the game before. Sorry, I was just trying to predict what Doom would say. :(.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Who is actually not going to MLG? I need to know because there might be a smashfest going on during the week of it, and it would be best for me to get an idea if it will even be worth it to attempt to get it to happen or not.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
Who is actually not going to MLG? I need to know because there might be a smashfest going on during the week of it, and it would be best for me to get an idea if it will even be worth it to attempt to get it to happen or not.
i'm up for that, not going to MLG because i suck

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
it would be cool if you guys can host a mini-tourney instead of having a smashfest. maybe at RizMFs?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Am I good at Brawl yet?
You've always been good. You're the only player that plays 2008 mk and makes it work. lol

but you are also our cheese = somewhat at the game, wouldnt wana lose to you bro. :bee:

edit: just in case some of nj or nj thread lurkers dont know

genesis 2 was just announced

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=284863

so like start saving money NOW. like put aside 5 dollars a week somewhere and before you know it, plane ticket to genesis. homos

iRJi

Smash Champion
i thought riz was throwing a smashfest on mlg weekend. i saw it on his aim status
Yea, this is what I am checking for. When I get a confirmation from him that he is 100% doing it, im going to start telling people to come =].

it would be cool if you guys can host a mini-tourney instead of having a smashfest. maybe at RizMFs?
I highly doubt it would happen, but i can ask him if he decides to actually host anything.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
im not
I'm not going to MLG and would love to practice this week or weekend since I currently am not working either.
<3
I'm not going to MLG either. My friend took his Wii back, so I really really want to practice.
:o
Am I good at Brawl yet?
no n!gga you free as hell

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
KSizzle could you elaborate on what 2008 Meta is compared to 2010 meta?

(not trolling I'm just curious)
spamming d smashes when the shield is already up just because.

dair camping to nado on every character

no jason cancels

always ending up b with a glide attack

no up air planking.

etc.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Think you had me in teams *****?

Thought wrong.
Zucco SDed at 0% in a game we would have most certainly won otherwise, which would have brought it to game five, and each game you won was when I got hit by silly stuff and got gimped or I got ***** by double team combos which I was learning to avoid.

Zucco and I could have won that doubles event if that SD didn't happen. We were catching on and kept doing better as the set went on.

no n!gga you free as hell
Come on, I'm at least expensive but still in your price range...

Zucco

Smash Master
Zucco SDed at 0% in a game we would have most certainly won otherwise, which would have brought it to game five, and each game you won was when I got hit by silly stuff and got gimped or I got ***** by double team combos which I was learning to avoid.

Zucco and I could have won that doubles event if that SD didn't happen. We were catching on and kept doing better as the set went on.
True that, but im bad and cant recover.

Top Bottom