• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Who cares if he quit the game competitively? He's still chill with most of us. He sometimes goes to a Fire Emblem board and we talk there, and we're friends on facebook. I asked him for housing, and he said it's cool and he'll probably go with us to see people.

Cable

Smash Lord
I got hit by a car once riding my bike down the hill on my old block i was going super fast and the car flipped me over the fence thankfully I was safe but the petal on my bike was gone -_-

fkacyan

Smash Hero
It's nothing to joke about I could have died or have gotten really hurt let alone I hit my head.
You say that now, yes, because it is fresh in your mind.

In a year you'll be cracking jokes about it to friends and exaggerating it to people and/or girls you want to impress.

/sagewisdom

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I got hit by a car once riding my bike down the hill on my old block i was going super fast and the car flipped me over the fence thankfully I was safe but the petal on my bike was gone -_-
I was skateboarding and a car came down the hill and this old dude wouldn't stop when he saw me so I got hit I hope I am alright after hitting my head.

Cable

Smash Lord
I was skateboarding and a car came down the hill and this old dude wouldn't stop when he saw me so I got hit I hope I am alright after hitting my head.
For safety measure you should go go the doctor and check it out if anything. I was young when I got hit it was Indians actually LOL i should have sued but ddnt kno anything about it. But good to know your alright though

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
I had a similar situation except I fell asleep while riding my bike. (Imagine that) I woke up about 3 hours later on the side of the road. :urg: I almost ended up going to the hospital because I could barely stay awake

Albert.

Smash Master
I had a similar situation except I fell asleep while riding my bike. (Imagine that) I woke up about 3 hours later on the side of the road. :urg: I almost ended up going to the hospital because I could barely stay awake
YEAH BUT YOU prevailed because you had Admiral Adama on your side!

EDIT: spell failure

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
So listen to this because it can't be missed
and you can't leave til you're dismissed

"Mr, can you tell me where my love has gone? He's a Japanese Boy."

"It feels so right, so warm and true, I need to know if you feel it too"

Top Bottom