• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lol why are you guys judging WC players off of MMs....

Wait till tourny time comes thats all that matters.

And you guys obviously dont know what DSF's strategy is.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Lol why are you guys judging WC players off of MMs....

Wait till tourny time comes thats all that matters.

And you guys obviously dont know what DSF's strategy is.
I most certainly do. What's wrong with supporting our players and giving them some hype/stuff to get pumped?

Zucco

Smash Master
NO SUPPORT DOOM! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SUPPORT THEM IN THIS WAY! I MADE A MISTAKE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:v

Max Ketchum

SHADOW LOST TO SOME RANDOM SON. WTFFFFF

thats gay
Haven't heard about this yet.

Malcolm lost to a Florida DDD. He played the winner of DewDaDash (Chu's cousin) and h1noobpwned, so I'm assuming it was Dew.

Edit: Apparently I'm incorrect and DewDaDash is DaShizWiz's brother?

Max Ketchum

He's registered as Shadow_111...which is what he registers for everything as. <_< I think they got the people wrong.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yeah so it was a typo AZ said.

Shadow 5 stocked JoeySmash.

I woulda been mad if i twas the other way around loll

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

Vinnie

Smash Master
doomsong123 10:01 pm
(10:01:23 PM): Allied had Cheese round 1
vcannino93 10:01 pm
(10:01:26 PM): ;-;
doomsong123 10:01 pm
(10:01:34 PM): Got stage spiked by the lava when Cheese was dying off the top and lost the set

>_>

Apparently Ally lost O.o
?

Vinnie

Smash Master
Rofl, I love how Cheese johns about SDing at 0, when...

1. IT'S HIS FAULT.
2. he just came from a set where he beat allied pretty much by luck, as stated above.
3. he mains a character that KILLS PEOPLE AT 0.

GOOD ****, CHEESE.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's right there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens. No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won!! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm not my bro. I'm ME!! Simon THE DIGGER!!!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I luv smashers <3 regardless of where I am. I don't mind if ppl call me by my tag. I go to tennis with my pokewalker, no shame!!!!!!!!! I don't mind ppl knowing i play this game. Like when going to tennis practice I always meet mah smash friends liek rizakor or tyrell, regardless of them being smash friends, or school friends, they mah friends

KageMurphy

Smash Master
You know, JG, not that I was ever on your list or anything, or really want to be now, but this makes you look MAD fake. You spend a great majority of your life with these smashers and you basically just insulted all of them...........although it is understandable.. I will personally block anyone that calls me PRiDE or even mentions Yoshi on my facebook. It is just not the right place for it, but I will not pretend to not be friends with them? That is like if I was with a bunch of my friends uhh at a club, and in bounces m2k. I am not gonna ignore him. Who the **** cares who your friends with. yayayayay high school mentality ya have.

*edit... I mean, you freaking spend hours on tourney videos for god sakes.
It seems he's not everyones boy

/ba zing

<_<

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
You know, JG, not that I was ever on your list or anything, or really want to be now, but this makes you look MAD fake. You spend a great majority of your life with these smashers and you basically just insulted all of them...........although it is understandable.. I will personally block anyone that calls me PRiDE or even mentions Yoshi on my facebook. It is just not the right place for it, but I will not pretend to not be friends with them? That is like if I was with a bunch of my friends uhh at a club, and in bounces m2k. I am not gonna ignore him. Who the **** cares who your friends with. yayayayay high school mentality ya have.

*edit... I mean, you freaking spend hours on tourney videos for god sakes.

Yea I see where your coming from. But you make it seem like I'm ashamed of having smash friends. That's definitely not the case. The whole world knows I smash competitively. And besides I use FB to stay in touch with people from school/old friends and I NEVER talk with smashers on FB anyways so it was pointless lol. That's what AiB and SWF is for. Any of S.W.R or anyone that's known me for awhile can tell you I definitely don't change up or act different when certain people are around. I'm always JG. fact.

Edit; And like 60%(that's more than half) of the Smash people I had on it were randoms that I didn't even know lmao. I don't want my Facebook to turn into my old Myspace.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Yea I see where your coming from. But you make it seem like I'm ashamed of having smash friends. That's definitely not the case. The whole world knows I smash competitively. And besides I use FB to stay in touch with people from school/old friends and I NEVER talk with smashers on FB anyways so it was pointless lol. That's what AiB and SWF is for. Any of S.W.R or anyone that's known me for awhile can tell you I definitely don't change up or act different when certain people are around. I'm always JG. fact.

Edit; And like 60%(that's more than half) of the Smash people I had on it were randoms that I didn't even know lmao. I don't want my Facebook to turn into my old Myspace.
<3

tenhearts

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
my boy jg deleted me off his facebook...he must think i'm a random...well **** you ***** i'm tired of your **** since high school!

Top Bottom