• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Lol, people take these social networking sites mad seriously, eh?

I don't use Myspace or Facebook and i'm too old for/not interested in AiB. Introvert ftw.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
EC got OWNED at MLG.

Good job to ADHD/Atomsk for getting top 10 atleast.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I don't care who is my friend on facebook really, but I'm not gonna add someone I don't know. I go on it at most once a week anyway and sometimes I go months without going on it.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I told everyone that Jason would win. Good ****. <3

Really disappointed in East Coast...but it's okay. We'll **** teams. It's our specialty, we're doubles gods!

Delta wasn't expecting the best Falco in NJ to come out in draft crews, was he? ;)

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Delta wasn't expecting the best Falco in NJ to come out in draft crews, was he? ;)
Yo, I was not expecting you to have a Falco. At all. :dizzy:

You're also like, one of the only people that have ever shield pressured me right. I was scared as hell when you just stood there. D: I coulda done better, but no johns. :laugh:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Who needs shield pressure when you have lasers and claws and shines and the willingness to stand there and do nothing forever?

Max Ketchum

By Inui logic, Plan Z was the best player in the world in February 2009.

Plan Z > Anti > Azen > M2K.

I'm also the best player in the world now:

Doom > Fatal > ksizzle > Ally > M2K.

Max Ketchum

lol I was testing my shield out or something.

/JOHNS

@DOOM

The best Falco didn't play Delta. I was home.
Yeah, you ran home after Big Madden broke your shield and didn't get to witness me playing him, silly!

Delta, I should have up smashed just a second sooner and broke your shield. :(

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yeah, you ran home after Big Madden broke your shield and didn't get to witness me playing him, silly!

Delta, I should have up smashed just a second sooner and broke your shield. :(
That's the reason I spotdodged. I was hoping you'd hit before then so I could slide away, but I realized you were gonna break my shield so I spotdodged. :bee:

I need to relearn the Falco MU or step up my thinking during that MU, I can definitely play it better. =[

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
This was really awesome. I haven't had this much fun at a Smash event in a whiile. Thanks a lot for hosting another one, JG.

Did anybody see a purple controller, btw? It has a pretty noticeable scratch at about 10 o' clock near the Control Stick. My last match was playing in the backroom with Nairo, so I most likely left it in there.

Max Ketchum

This was really awesome. I haven't had this much fun at a Smash event in a whiile. Thanks a lot for hosting another one, JG.

Did anybody see a purple controller, btw? It has a pretty noticeable scratch at about 10 o' clock near the Control Stick. My last match was playing in the backroom with Nairo, so I most likely left it in there.
Somebody who I forget (might have been Bajisci, Izumi, or Nairo) picked up a controller in the back room (it was dark, not sure if it was purple or black) and asked whose it was.

Delta, you did fine. The matchup is just like...bad. And yeah, I froze up a little. I know why you dodged, lol.

Top Bottom