• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
If someone has the notion that brawl is a better game, so the fvck what? Let them think what they want.
I'm allowed to express what I believe: that Melee is a better game(it IS competitively but you're allowed to like whichever one you choose to more or smash64 the most. On a smash64 note, ppl should come to my dorm and play me in smash64 Falcon dittos.) I'm allowed to say get hyped in big font for what looks like its going to be one of the best Melee tournaments in a LOOOOONG time. If this upsets you to the point that you're going to IM me

Cowtipper9487: stop posting like eggm plz, it's getting boring v.v
Cowtipper9487: lol dude
Cowtipper9487: it's been going on since you "quit"
RedAxelRanger: ok?
Cowtipper9487: everyone knows melee > brawl
RedAxelRanger: I am not required
RedAxelRanger: to like brawl
Cowtipper9487: you dont need to shove it down their throats
Cowtipper9487: "everyone should play melee" "come to this for melee!" "meleemeleelmelee"'

then that's not my fault. If this is what me saying "get hyped" for a Melee tournament and linking to some guy's house getting robbed of everything except Brawl in a thread about Melee means to you, then you obviously are an INTENSE Brawl lover. I have said nothing to provoke anyone unless you count questioning Kelvin for giving JG some haaaaaaate over some Brawl jokes. Why the hell would you get upset if I link people in the NJ FINDER THREAD to come to Melee tournaments or ask people to come play me in Melee? I ask LK to bring Melty Blood to tournaments, does that upset you too? Geez, relax.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol don't be dumb kashif. idc if you post something like that :laugh: I'm too lazy to find all the posts u made but honestly it's whatever now. do as you like.

i was too tired to find your joke funny, i'm sorry xD. i'm obviously not an intense brawl lover, considering i'm hosting a MELEE smashfest at my dorm this thursday. we already went over this on aim last night.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
lol don't be dumb kashif. idc if you post something like that :laugh: I'm too lazy to find all the posts u made but honestly it's whatever now. do as you like.

i was too tired to find your joke funny, i'm sorry xD. i'm obviously not an intense brawl lover, considering i'm hosting a MELEE smashfest at my dorm this thursday. we already went over this on aim last night.
You can still be an intense Brawl lover and play Melee. See Inui lawl.

EDIT: There's an arcade with TvC and Melty Blood 15 min from my dorm, someone should take me :bee:

TvC has beastly music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vj3gK_79sE

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
<------ not a fan of brawl sry... games are too long. don't like the way the community has changed since its inception but arguing hasn't helped either. Just play ur respective game. Brawl players will play their game and melee players will play the better one.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Yo legendaryhero come to judson thursday night at 8ish for melee. bring a setup if you can...like a tv lol :D

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna try and come cowtipper... also i don't have a setup small enough to bring on the bus over to judson since im coming from college ave...

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Naruto and Bleach Chapter Spoilers!

Pain and Naruto continue to talk until Hinata goes to protect Naruto and tries to attack Pain. It leades to her death which makes Naruto explode in anger and go into a 6 tailed fox transformation. Looks ***** wicked. i have the pic too. ill post it later ;)

Ulquiorra breaks ichigos mask and asks him why he continues to fight when theirs no chance of winning. Its because he doesnt want to give up. Ulquiorra now goes into his second powerful state...=D

side note. im gonna try and beat m2k once again this saturday...that is all

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i cant believe u guys are banning frigate and rainbow.... wtf is wrong with you guys. have you no sense?? iv seen both castle and delfino trap a player under the stage before and kill them which might have decided that one non-important friendly set that the suicider counterpicked. but it doesnt matter! ban em! lylat tilted at killed inui at gimped also v the DDD player before me. ban that! go down to 7 legal stages!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I don't even care what people do with stages at this point. It's whatever.

Regardless, the Naruto hype is considerably more important imo.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i cant believe u guys are banning frigate and rainbow.... wtf is wrong with you guys. have you no sense?? iv seen both castle and delfino trap a player under the stage before and kill them which might have decided that one non-important friendly set that the suicider counterpicked. but it doesnt matter! ban em! lylat tilted at killed inui at gimped also v the DDD player before me. ban that! go down to 7 legal stages!
Go away, lol. They're banned at MY tournaments. If other people keep them on, that's their loss. I've WON off of RC and Frigate far more than I have lost. :laugh:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Jungle Japes and Norfair.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
She literally did nothing but lose to Neji and masturbate to thoughts of Naruto for like 435 chapters.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I've won more off of Lylat and Siege then RC, but at this point i don't care cause i'll still let everyone counter pick me on frigate and rainbow still

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I'm only hyped about M2K vs Mango again.

I played Melee yesterday vs NJzFinest cause they didn't bring Brawl to my school. I was nearly 2 stocking him with Marth but then my rustyness was made apparent and he up throw u-aired me for my remaining to stocks. Wow.... (I shouldn't have to explain what character does this.

The punnishment for mistakes in that game is rediculous. Kinda pisses me off actually. Don't think I can ever take Melee serious again :(
Hey hey, most fighters have ridiculous punishment for alot of things. Going off what Eggm said, smash has DI and shiz to help with that. When I waveshined to upthrow you, you went straight up. DD to a quick upthrow is understandable sometimes, but when I waveshine you, I like, give you time to DI haha.
If they ever bring Melee again (the reason why there was a cube and no a Wii was cause one of the dudes was being a homo and now he's bringing the Wii + Brawl again, so yeah) then let's play actually more then one 1v1 friendly to shake the rust off. You've just been playing too much Brawl, play both, that's what I've now decided to do, come on :)

Also, if you're in the cafe today between 12 and 1:30, come watch my "mini" breakdance performance <3
Then you can just go to the game room destroy everyone in street fighter again.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
People PEOPLE Can you please STOP posting spoilers of shows I plan on watching??

I don't have fun knowing something 3 years before I watch it.

Thankyou.

Bladewing

Smash Apprentice
Pain and Naruto continue to talk until Hinata goes to protect Naruto and tries to attack Pain. It leades to her death which makes Naruto explode in anger and go into a 6 tailed fox transformation. Looks ***** wicked. i have the pic too. ill post it later ;)

Ulquiorra breaks ichigos mask and asks him why he continues to fight when theirs no chance of winning. Its because he doesnt want to give up. Ulquiorra now goes into his second powerful state...=D

I didn't need to read this but I did and now I'm pissed

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Pic Of 6 Tailed Kyuubi!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2q57--d1ps&feature=related

The skeleton is wow!

Keitaro

You guys could do what I do and just not read the the spoiler since Ksizzle announces it but sadly from other people reposting what he said I know that some girl dies in Naruto and that Ulri-whatever his name is fights Ichigo soon.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
=( *sigh* i feel bad. i will no longer post the spoilers. i apologize to keitaro and alex and anyone else who i have offended.

Keitaro

It's okay, I used to do the same thing to my brother with Hajime No Ippo and he'd want to kill me, lol!! I still told him anyway cause I didn't think he'd watch the show and now he's actually watching it.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
so im watching the vids of adhd destroy me and everyones commenting "how did that other guy even make it to the finalls" and stuff like that....im really sad =/...someone cheer me up before i quit this horrible game

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
so im watching the vids of adhd destroy me and everyones commenting "how did that other guy even make it to the finalls" and stuff like that....im really sad =/...someone cheer me up before i quit this horrible game
Honestly this game is horrible and you would prob be happier with melee =/

But top4 is still impressive:chuckle:

Top Bottom