• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Zucco

Smash Master
Sorry, but Atomsk and I effing destroyed you and ADHD last weekend and then beat Ally/dmbrandon twice. Atomsk/ksizzle won PPG yesterday, beating Ally/Yes! twice.

Unless you beat Atomsk and I at Restricted Area, you will not be ranked above Atomsk in teams.
:urg: so true. I could only do so much to you guys. If I go to Restricted Area I'm teaming with Doom, I'll see what we can do to you guys there. 4th is fine though, for now.

Allied

Smash Master
just had to talk to her before

***** can't keep her mouth shut (joking!)

good tho

hows the saffster?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
wins

ks13
keit
sephiroth.com
kingznightmare
remix
cloudfox
sexJG

this wont be counted but i destroyed bloodcross in like friendlies. oh i beat kid in a 1 doller mm. i took kai to game 3 in got milk but he ***** me last game last stock. same goes for orion but in a 3 doller mm.

i also beat kimchi

and i'll do the rest later when schools not about 2 start or im not on my wii. ikon

erick gm14

Smash Ace
ahh *#$% PA?? and that date? i have a 3 day function to go to.. i cant make it.. darn =((

anyways my wins:
Defeated SumYungGai
Defeated CloudFox
Defeated Allied
Defeated ChaosMarth
Defeated Almost Legendary
Defeated Ikon (mm)
Defeated Cable
Defeated DMBrandon
Defeated Nasty
Defeated Pierce (mm he used mario i GOT PROOF!!)
Defeated Cloudfox

losse:
Lost to Atomsk twice in one season =(.. u r my kryptonite good sir.
Lost to Shadow
Lost to Zucco
ill post more losses but i gtg atm..
courtesy: aib lolz

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lucas....me and you always get done with list anyway. we dont need any more people. pierce is obviously fine. we dont need trevor or max

we dont need 2 ec, 2 juice, 1 zb. thats stupid

the past 3 lists have been basically done from you and me starting the list. lets continue it.

im not agreeing to max and trevor being panelists. lets plz keep it the way it is. its not a necessity to have 5. we have one juice who isnt bias and pays thorough attention to the scene, one ec who is the same and one zb who is the same. thats it

Tusm
Allied
Zucco
Inui
Snakeee
M4GE
Kingz Night Mare
Orion
D1
Minus
Jesiah TEG
Buuman
Shugo
Ninjalink
shippo
Blackwaltz
Zucco
Bizkit
Kai
Atomsk
Atomsk

Lost to

M2K
Atomsk
Anti
Ninjalink
Atomsk
Lain
Ally
Ally
M2K
ADHD

Placed

EC presents no maps- 4th of 69 singles/2nd of 28 teams
DA presents Gauntlet: 7/64 singles | 1/20 doubles
SNES Game Unicon - 9/150? singles | 2/48 Doubles
viridian - 7th of 81 singles / 4th of 32 doubles
powerplay gaming - 2nd of 17 singles/ 1st of 9 doubles
got milk? - 3/16 doubles

won - Judge and Inui in 10 dollar mm
won - ally 5 dollar mm

Here is a tentative rankings list agreed upon by Inui, Doom, and Atomsk.

This is not the final list. Palpi's event, Restricted Area, is the last event of the season. There are still two weekends for players to score wins in MMs and tournament sets to change their ranks.

Singles:
- 1. ADHD (Diddy Kong)
- 2. Atomsk (Dedede/Ice Climbers/Meta Knight/Wario)
- 3. ksizzle (Meta Knight/Snake/Lucario)
4. Inui (Meta Knight/Snake/Ike)
5. Kai (Sonic/Diddy Kong)
- 6. Zucco (Lucario/Ness)
- 7. MalcolmM (Wario/Sonic)
- 8. Pierce7d (Marth)
9. Doom (Meta Knight/Snake)
10. Bleachigo (Falco)
- 11. Orion (Meta Knight)
- 12. Kid (Falco)
13. dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
- 14. iKon (Snake/Dedede)
- 15. Cable (Donkey Kong/Luigi/Diddy Kong)

Doubles:
- 1. Inui (Meta Knight)
2. ksizzle (Meta Knight)
3. Atomsk (Dedede/Meta Knight/Wario)
4. Zucco (Lucario)
5. Doom (Meta Knight/Wario/Game and Watch)
6. dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
- 7. ADHD (Diddy Kong)
8. Ether (Snake)
- 9. Pierce (Marth)
- 10. Orion (Meta Knight)

Talented players unranked due to activity, etc.:
-teh_spamerer (Meta Knight)
-RyokoYaksa (Zelda/Sheik)
-Yes! (Snake/Wolf/Fox/Wario)
-BigM (Meta Knight/Wolf)
-Ether (Snake)
-Mr. Clutch (Wario)
-Keitaro (Falco)
-Eazy (Marth/Toon Link)
-Seph (Meta Knight)
-DaPuffster (Jigglypuff/Diddy Kong)
-Izumi (Meta Knight/Toon Link)

lolzz

ADHD should be 6th, doom should be 7th, and dmbrandon should be 6th in doubles. are u guys on crack? even tho this is tentative, you guys SHOULD look up some results and see who has done what

adhd's performance in doubles

No maps
was at camp

Gauntlet
WON with ksizzle besting teams like ninjalink and maclolm, anti and basic sausage

SNES
5th at a national with fatal losing to ksizzle and shadow and judge /anther

viridian
the bracket was lost unfortunately tho thatll appear soon but iirc doom and malcolm outplaced them by one spot adhd and cable i mean

gauntlet
adhd/rookie TIE for 5th with doom/blackanese

got milk?
4th with zucco while doom didnt enter

i jsut picked wyatt out of the 3 randomly and just proved why he should get another spot.

ill say it again. i know its tentative. but theres alot to talk about becuz i see many flaws

lucas, this more than enough reason to make it just you me and pierce. look how much i pay attention while others just want to see themself higher. IM me later on aim after 5 30.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lucas....me and you always get done with list anyway. we dont need any more people. pierce is obviously fine. we dont need trevor or max

we dont need 2 ec, 2 juice, 1 zb. thats stupid

the past 3 lists have been basically done from you and me starting the list. lets continue it.

im not agreeing to max and trevor being panelists. lets plz keep it the way it is. its not a necessity to have 5. we have one juice who isnt bias and pays thorough attention to the scene, one ec who is the same and one zb who is the same. thats it
NJ always has 5 panelists. Trevor and Max add something while taking away nothing. They are both active and pay attention to things.

Placed

EC presents no maps- 4th of 69 singles/2nd of 28 teams
DA presents Gauntlet: 7/64 singles | 1/20 doubles
SNES Game Unicon - 9/150? singles | 2/48 Doubles
viridian - 7th of 81 singles / 4th of 32 doubles
powerplay gaming - 2nd of 17 singles/ 1st of 9 doubles
got milk? - 3/16 doubles
Doesn't matter.

ADHD should be 6th, doom should be 7th, and dmbrandon should be 6th in doubles. are u guys on crack? even tho this is tentative, you guys SHOULD look up some results and see who has done what
You realize that this makes absolutely no sense, right?

viridian
the bracket was lost unfortunately tho thatll appear soon but iirc doom and malcolm outplaced them by one spot adhd and cable i mean
Doom and MalcolmM also won the head to head set.

i jsut picked wyatt out of the 3 randomly and just proved why he should get another spot.

ill say it again. i know its tentative. but theres alot to talk about becuz i see many flaws

lucas, this more than enough reason to make it just you me and pierce. look how much i pay attention while others just want to see themself higher. IM me later on aim after 5 30.
Yeah, it's tentative and was made quickly, so there are obviously going to be a few mistakes.

Having the other two look over the list and help as panelists decreases the chances of errors.

Edit: I just realized how terrible the doubles list, partially because we forgot MalcolmM when we decided to add him to singles.

Doubles:
- 1. Inui
2. ksizzle
3. Atomsk
4. Zucco
5. ADHD
- 6. MalcolmM
7. dmbrandon
8. Doom
- 9. Pierce
- 10. Orion

Is that better?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yes it is. tho im sitll going to disagree with the panelists.

also whatdya mean doesnt matter to my placings? lol i just put them there to be there cuz everyone else was doing it. you didnt need to respond.

EDIT!!! :

and no..doom and atomsk are biased. this is what i dont like. you say adding the 2 of them decreases the chance of errors. i believe it increases the chance of lies if we dont overlook them. choose 2 others or dont choose any at all plz. also, did pierce agree to choosing them? id like to know becuz i sure dont.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
yes it is. tho im sitll going to disagree with the panelists.

also whatdya mean doesnt matter to my placings? lol i just put them there to be there cuz everyone else was doing it. you didnt need to respond.
I told everyone they don't matter and didn't include them in my own results.

They don't matter. Panelists do not look at placings much, if at all.

NJ Rankings Season 4 Records

Singles:

Defeated:
Tantalus
HAT
Deez (2)
Camalange
Kai (2)
Lawz
Vex
Zucco
Xzax
Ebo (2)
Dark.Pch
Almost Legendary
DireVulcan
Cloudfox (3)
Vickey
Broly
CY
Jerm
Hyro
Pwii
Smurf
Bleachigo

Lost to:
Meep
Atomsk (2)
ksizzle
Kai
Shugo
Jash
Minty
PhantomX
Lee Martin
Cloudfox
Shadow

Doubles:

Defeated:
Lil' B/EE (Atomsk)
Takeover/Lobos (Atomsk)
Izumi/Allied (Atomsk)
ChuDat/Meep (Atomsk)
RJ/bschung (M2K)
Dire/Wes (M2K)
Bleachigo/Keitaro (M2K)
Shadow/ksizzle (M2K)
Shadow/ksizzle(M2K)
JesiahTEG/PikaPika (Atomsk)
Kid/Allied (ksizzle)
IcyLight/Bizkit (ksizzle)
dmbrandon/Ether (ksizzle)
Sethlon/Hyro (UTD Zac)
Bear/Light (UTD Zac)
Jerm/Hylian (UTD Zac)
Esca/CY (UTD Zac)
Lee Martin/Dphat (UTD Zac)
Pwii/Cloudfox (Atomsk)
Mr. Clutch/Vajaja (Atomsk)
Zucco/ADHD (Atomsk)
Ally/dmbrandon (Atomsk) (2)

Lost to:
ChuDat/Meep (Atomsk)
ksizzle/Shadow (Judge)
Anti/Hunger (Atomsk)
NoJ/Zucco (Atomsk)
Anti/Basic Sausage (ksizzle)
Atomsk/Fatal (ksizzle)
Lee Martin/Dphat (UTD Zac) (2)
^ best format.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
and no..doom and atomsk are biased. this is what i dont like. you say adding the 2 of them decreases the chance of errors. i believe it increases the chance of lies if we dont overlook them. choose 2 others or dont choose any at all plz. also, did pierce agree to choosing them? id like to know becuz i sure dont.
Kelvin is right. Kelvin, Pierce, Inui, and Eazy are the only people I fully trust as panelists(I'd add keitaro but i dont see him that much). Everyone else either doesnt care, disagrees, or is biased imo.

Edit: Can someone post DM's wins? He seems ridiculously low compared to the people in front of him.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Edit: Can someone post DM's wins? He seems ridiculously low compared to the people in front of him.
Honestly, he has done extremely horrible in singles this season. He doesn't lose to scrubs, but I'm pretty sure he lost to basically every good player he fought. He did enough to stay on, but in a low spot. He probably didn't care much this season.

He actually did just fine in doubles besides one crappy placing with Snakeee.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Doom agrees with everything you say even if your wrong. thats a bad thing

and im going to war at the shore. was supposed to team with ally till m2k decided to go. now its atomsk or shadow

edit: i dont give a **** about your decision lucas. trevor and doom arent panelists until the other panelist vote on it. i say no, you say yes, pierce is undecided. and keitaro and eazy havent said anything. it isnt ur decision to vote off people from the rankings by yourself. just ridiculous.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'm going to War at the Shore but only for Brawl+ and possibly Street Fighter 4 (big arturo fan). I'm taking a break from competing in Brawl until I get good at it again because I'm disappointed in myself as of now.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I'm glad to know i would be ranked 3-4 in nj if i lived down here! lulz
6th, right under me :). Jk jk <3 fatal.
Doom agrees with everything you say even if your wrong. thats a bad thing

and im going to war at the shore. was supposed to team with ally till m2k decided to go. now its atomsk or shadow

edit: i dont give a **** about your decision lucas. trevor and doom arent panelists until the other panelist vote on it. i say no, you say yes, pierce is undecided. and keitaro and eazy havent said anything. it isnt ur decision to vote off people from the rankings by yourself. just ridiculous.
I agree again. I'd trust trevor but I doubt he cares about the panel tbh. I don't, which is why I didn't trust myself to make a fair decision on people other than top 5 and myself. I was on the panel last time, if my vote counted(which im sure it doesnt) i'd say no to both.

Wth is war at the shore??

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Kai:

What the hell: tourney
Where the hell: atlantic city
When the hell: october 2nd and that weekend
Why the hell: NERDS I TELL YOU! NERRRDS!! :laugh:

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Umm so, because I'm missing activity by ONE event, with 2 weeks left in the season, I am to inactive to be a panelist?

Inui, I will honestly just give you a chance to go back, edit your idiotic post which insinuates that not having gone to three tournaments SOMEHOW compromises the ability to analyze results. If you do so, I will not slay you for your sloppy, dragonlike claims! If you refuse, get ready for
IRON DEBATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Umm so, because I'm missing activity by ONE event, with 2 weeks left in the season, I am to inactive to be a panelist?

Inui, I will honestly just give you a chance to go back, edit your idiotic post which insinuates that not having gone to three tournaments SOMEHOW compromises the ability to analyze results. If you do so, I will not slay you for your sloppy, dragonlike claims! If you refuse, get ready for
EASY IS FiRING UP HIS LOGIC

IM READY FOR THIS;)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

Eazytoogood

Kai:

What the hell: tourney
Where the hell: atlantic city
When the hell: october 2nd and that weekend
Why the hell: NERDS I TELL YOU! NERRRDS!! :laugh:
Thx, chances are I wont be going unless my family is down at my uncles(1/2 hour from AC) at the time.

Allied

Smash Master

MalcolmM

Smash Lord

Ay yo Eazy, I'm really happy for you and all and Imma let you finish, but Inui is one of the greatest debaters of all time...OF ALL TIME *shrug*

Top Bottom