• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I despise this community sometimes.

Just keep paying my bills so I can appreciate some part of your existence.

Kai, I've addressed you acting like Kashif Lite before. Quit it. It's getting old and it's not funny.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I despise this community sometimes.

Just keep paying my bills so I can appreciate some part of your existence.

Kai, I've addressed you acting like Kashif Lite before. Quit it. It's getting old and it's not funny.
It's all in good fun.

Your bills would be paid better if you hosted more often

Ugh plz don't make that comparison

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Choking is not a legit john meng.

What if i just out-played you that one match?

Eazy23

Smash Lord
More play, less talk please.

I've been training my falco alot lately, so when I see you guys make sure you get some matches against it!

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Haha, I don't fsmash with falco, I save that move for the guy with the sword:).

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
ut oh....another Falco wants th engage in an Fsmash battle?? Bring it on sir
Don't do it Eazy!! You'll go to 3rd match like me and Bleachigo and your fsmash, that has rediculous priority, will lose to Sonic's punch.

Wow @ doubles power rankings talk. From what I see it looks extremely biased and unorganized. Zucco clearly has great doubles accomplishments although he hasn't entered too many tournies and what he did at SNES alone was freaking amazing.

But I'm not apart of the doubles panel cause I don't wanna be known for creating such crazyness.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Don't do it Eazy!! You'll go to 3rd match like me and Bleachigo and your fsmash, that has rediculous priority, will lose to Sonic's punch.
I don't understand Falco's Fsmash. Sometimes it seems really strong with incredible range...and others...not so much. I don't get it

Edit: didn't see your drama comment earlier Emu.

This Better??

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I don't understand Falco's Fsmash. Sometimes it seems really strong with incredible range...and others...not so much. I don't get it
It hits hard when you're in close range to it, but when you're at a further distance where it barely touches it barely hits them anywhere with less power than his f-tilt.

Top Bottom