• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Zucco

Smash Master
Ive only entered 3 doubles events this season so far, and Bleachigo kinda messed up Viridian for me(<3). I'll have to get back to you with some kind of list, I don't write down the teams I beat and Neither Viridian nor Gauntlet have been put up yet. I am kinda joking about taking the first spot, but unless Atomsk gets some more wins in doubles I pretty much have 3rd. Huge gap? Huge gap my ***.

:lucario:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I think for next season's rankings we should include wins and losses from Rock Paper Scissor controller port disputes. Great idea right?

Zucco

Smash Master
I wouldn't mind teaming again bleachigo if you could control your c4 lolol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ive only entered 3 doubles events this season so far, and Bleachigo kinda messed up Viridian for me(<3). I'll have to get back to you with some kind of list, I don't write down the teams I beat and Neither Viridian nor Gauntlet have been put up yet. I am kinda joking about taking the first spot, but unless Atomsk gets some more wins in doubles I pretty much have 3rd. Huge gap? Huge gap my ***.

Huge gap. One win doesn't put you in Atomsk's league.

We'll be winning the next few events in NJ, and Atomsk will remain top three on the doubles list and I will retain my proper position as 1st.

Zucco

Smash Master
Overall, no I'm not better then Atomsk and I know this. This season so far my results are better, that's all I'm saying jeez. In your next post you're just gonna say I'm wrong though so I guess I'm done.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
ill still help in making the rankings but im not gona care about my rankings lol. id rather just be off them. who cares? XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Overall, no I'm not better then Atomsk and I know this. This season so far my results are better, that's all I'm saying jeez. In your next post you're just gonna say I'm wrong though so I guess I'm done.
Everything will change when we are reunited. :)

Also, Inui do you the doubles GF from HOBO? I just couldn't imagine you losing.
UTD Zac got massacred by Lee Martin and he says Dphat counters him, so we lost 3-0 in winners finals. Then we crushed Esca and CY (lost to my Ike in singles lmao) in losers finals. We 3-0'd Lee Martin and Dphat back in the first set of grand finals because we decided to let me attack instead and I ***** their double MK in the ditto. Dphat used Wario most of the next set and they won 3-2. I messed up in the last game, which cost us the set.

We split, so at least I still got some money.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Whether your excuses are true or not doesnt matter, it's funny to hear them regardless. One of my personal favorites is when you denied going to an event that you did poorly at all together.

Allied

Smash Master
Yo you already know i drive that meatwagon with the <3Yes license plate son

don't you forget

Edit @ kai - LOL I JUST NOTICED XD tired

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Wooooow Kai I enjoyed that song lmfao
Glad to hear it. I very much like it myself. I think I should bring a CD player to Inui's next event and play it when all the randoms huddle around Inui's laptop and click on a million things like last time.

This however, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiO4NLwn7BE, is something you play very loudly at a red light with your windows rolled down. Sooo funny.

Top Bottom