• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You didn't even directly address the 2nd part of my post.If you disrespect me over a disagreement, edit the crews first page and remove my name
That's irrelevant to the discussion.

As long as you stop arguing against reality itself, it's fine.

All serious sets involving mains for $5 or more count towards the rankings.

That's all.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Idc who you agree with. I will not believe that people enter low tiers with the intent of losing. Simple as that
Nobody said that. They're restricted from their main characters in most cases, just because they're playing a character that they're inferior with doesn't mean that they intend to lose.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
The foolish stupidity of other regions doesn't matter.

A foolish assumption is a foolish assumption.

All serious sets involving mains for $5 or more count towards the rankings. This has been stated many times in the past and present. Why would that suddenly not apply because it's a low tier tournament?
Well, after reading excessive repeats of the bolded line and numerous accounts of the words "foolish" and "stupid" I'll end with this.

You may have a rule used to determine rankings in your region, I'm not arguing that...all serious sets involving mains for $5 or more count towards the ranking...is not a bad thing. That makes sense, I understand this Inui.

But yes, the way other regions do things does in fact affect other regions. If one region enforces a 60 edgegrab limit, other regions may think it's a great idea and follow along. If other regions ban Norfair, other regions may consider banning Norfair from their stage list.

The problem I have with what you're doing is from what I can tell, most users here have a common knowledge that Low Tiers are disregarded for rankings. That's generally how it is understood and has worked.

I find it wrong that a player can suddenly lose a spot on the rankings because he was unaware of his performance in Low Tier events would affect him, simply because he is called out on "maining" said character, even though he uses his secondary to cover bad MUs are MUs he is unconfident in. If things like these aren't made obvious, then people will assume Low Tier events mean nothing.

I highly recommend putting the bold in the rankings OP to prevent further confusion.

I still think what is going on is wrong, but ok. I'm not apart of these rankings.

Low Tiers is now serious biznes.

Paying money to enter an event without a character you are confident in is stupid. My point AGAIN, we all pay money to enter low tiers with a character we think we'll do well with. This rankings rule should appy to EVERYONE who spends money to enter, not select people. We're ALL competing for prize money. Every match in low tiers and singles is a mm by that logic. It should all count. If not, then for nobody since all rules aren't in place. I don't give a **** about your theories
I still agree with this. Anyone who puts money into an event should be considered for rankings. You can not pick a select few. It's either no one or everyone. Simple as that.

A person puts their faith and money into a character who they believe will win for them. It's just that.

:093:

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Nobody said that. They're restricted from their main characters in most cases, just because they're playing a character that they're inferior with doesn't mean that they intend to lose.
Then they are entering with a character they feel confident with. Give it the tirle of main all you want. Thats fine with me

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I still agree with this. Anyone who puts money into an event should be considered for rankings. You can not pick a select few. It's either no one or everyone. Simple as that.

Why don't you low tier mains just...um...not suck? You shouldn't be losing to people's random characters they don't main if you MAIN low tiers, especially Sonic, the best character in the tournament. You and Kai both only lost to godlike players. As expected, and as it should be. You both have big advantages in low tier tournaments.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
So can other panelists besides Inui give their insight to this? Only reason I ask is because Inui made his wishes clear, but there are other panelists obviously. Pierce, Ksizzle, Eazy, Keitaro?

What do you guys want on the OP?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So can other panelists besides Inui give their insight to this? Only reason I ask is because Inui made his wishes clear, but there are other panelists obviously. Pierce, Ksizzle, Eazy, Keitaro?

What do you guys want on the OP?
We all agreed that:

That was decided upon last season.

Eazy already agreed with me mostly, btw.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
We all agreed that:

I know I read. Ksizzle/Pierce/Keitaro = 3, You/Eazy = 2. If they all disagree with you, then you have a discrepancy that should be decided on. I want to see them post their thoughts.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Why is cam in NJ's business?
namedrop lol

And who gives a ****?
idk

like I said, I figured I would regret this. Having an opposing view = Death wish it seems. I still have nothing against anyone, seeing as the way people act online are different from offline. I won't be judging anyone any differently. I guess I shouldn't be questioning how a different region decides to do things, I just find it silly but I guess that's my own problem, eh?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I know I read. Ksizzle/Pierce/Keitaro = 3, You/Eazy = 2. If they all disagree with you, then you have a discrepancy that should be decided on. I want to see them post their thoughts.
You do realize that I am the head panelist, correct?

I just told you that they all agreed last season that all serious sets involving mains for $5 or more count towards the rankings. You don't trust me? You think they're suddenly going to change their minds?

like I said, I figured I would regret this. Having an opposing view = Death wish it seems. I still have nothing against anyone, seeing as the way people act online are different from offline. I won't be judging anyone any differently. I guess I shouldn't be questioning how a different region decides to do things, I just find it silly but I guess that's my own problem, eh?

Your view opposes reality itself.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
You =/= them. Also, there's no Head Panelist lmfao. It's a round table; no one is special.

Think what you want, since obviously EVERYTHING revolves around you rofl.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
We all agreed that:

What, when the hell was this agreed on???

I still think this idea is stupid. time and time again, people keep bringing up random **** and adding it to their accomplishments for the power rankings. I'm really sick of it. We have set rules and for some reason stuff gets added. I don't mind change much, but IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEASON???? Plus, AFTER THE SET????

What is the decision on this? I am against anything that is not regular singles or $5.00 mm + counting for the rankings. Depending on the panelists decision will decide whether I'll stay on the panel or not cause I'm soooo sick of random **** that makes no sense to me changing rankings.

I don't wanna be apart of bs so if it decides to become bs, I'm out.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You =/= them. Also, there's no Head Panelist lmfao. It's a round table; no one is special.

Think what you want, since obviously EVERYTHING revolves around you rofl.
I start the rankings discussions. I get everything together. I mediate them. I end the discussions.

Sounds like I'm the boss. ;)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
What, when the hell was this agreed on???

I still think this idea is stupid. time and time again, people keep bringing up random **** and adding it to their accomplishments for the power rankings. I'm really sick of it. We have set rules and for some reason stuff gets added. I don't mind change much, but IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEASON???? Plus, AFTER THE SET????

What is the decision on this? I am against anything that is not regular singles or $5.00 mm + counting for the rankings. Depending on the panelists decision will decide whether I'll stay on the panel or not cause I'm soooo sick of random **** that makes no sense to me changing rankings.

I don't wanna be apart of bs so if it decides to become bs, I'm out.
Ah, yes, I forgot about you. The dissenter who bows to me in the end regardless.

Did you forget where you tried to argue against MMs counting? Then we decided that all serious sets involving mains for $5 or more will count towards the rankings. Your memory is apparently terrible.

You leaving the panel would be a godsend, anyways. Bye. You are the worst one by far. You are never on AIM to discuss anything and you're ALWAYS the overrided dissenter, making you next to useless and just an obstacle in the way.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
AIM isn't the only way to reach someone lol.

Facebook/myspace/cell phone/email ftw
When every other panelist is waiting on AIM to discuss things and one never uses AIM, do you think we're going to care enough to involve him?

This is how the rankings happen.

I make a list. I show it to ksizzle first. We discuss it. We make one we both agree on. We then show it to another panelist. Last time it was Kai I believe. He agreed. It was over. Keitaro wasn't needed. He isn't needed. He's just a dissenter.

The panel should be Inui, Eazy, Kai, Pierce, ksizzle. That's really solid and there isn't someone like Keitaro who dissents for the sake of it. Keitaro was even against MMs counting when any other fighting game community would laugh at that! It's ridiculous! He just dissents for the hell of it all the time.

Keitaro

Ah, yes, I forgot about you. The dissenter who bows to me in the end regardless.

Did you forget where you tried to argue against MMs counting? Then we decided that all serious sets involving mains for $5 or more will count towards the rankings. Your memory is apparently terrible.

You leaving the panel would be a godsend, anyways. Bye. You are the worst one by far. You are never on AIM to discuss anything and you're ALWAYS the overrided dissenter, making you next to useless and just an obstacle in the way.
Your not god buddy so stop thinking you are.

You wanted mms in general to count and I complained saying "wtf, 5 cent mms count towards rankings" and you CHANGED YOUR OPINION to $5.00 dollars so I agreed to that. I didn't bow to ****.

Me not being on aim for 1 day doesn't cause much interuption. I go on aim when asked usually and always end up putting an opinion and usually making a huge change in the bottom 5 spots on the lists because you can give half a **** about people lower than you except Izumi.

I already know your opinion on this situation so I don't need to respond to you anymore. If I see Pierce on aim I'll speak to him. Maybe Eazy can trick me into agreeing since I know his opinion, but I already read his paragraphs and still object so we'll see.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Your not god buddy so stop thinking you are.
I claim to be the leader of the state. I claim to be in charge of the panel.

Both of those claims are true.

That is all.

You wanted mms in general to count and I complained saying "wtf, 5 cent mms count towards rankings" and you CHANGED YOUR OPINION to $5.00 dollars so I agreed to that. I didn't bow to ****.
What? This wasn't even a heated discussion back then. We all easily agreed that $5 should be the minimum, and you disagreed with the concept of MMs counting in the first place when it was first suggested.

Me not being on aim for 1 day doesn't cause much interuption. I go on aim when asked usually and always end up putting an opinion and usually making a huge change in the bottom 5 spots on the lists because you can give half a **** about people lower than you except Izumi.
On the list before the last one, nobody made any changes from my own personal original list. On the last list, you didn't make any changes that I recall.

What are you talking about?

I already know your opinion on this situation so I don't need to respond to you anymore. If I see Pierce on aim I'll speak to him. Maybe Eazy can trick me into agreeing since I know his opinion, but I already read his paragraphs and still object so we'll see.
You realize that Eazy and I both agree on something, right?

We are the best and most aggressive debaters in this state. Stopping us would be like you holding out your hands to stop a tidal wave. Good luck.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Doubles God Tier List 2.0
----------------------------

1. M2K
2. Anti
3. UTD Zac
4. ChuDat
5. Inui.

EDIT: Imma MM Inui in MK dittos for 4$ so if i lose it wont count ROFL

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I love how people generalize these situations as standards. We in jersey have some of the best low tier mains in the country. These players take out other ranked players with these low tier characters on the regular basis. I can not see how anyone fails to see beating them in a low tier tournament as an accomplishment.

Kai has already agreed that in certain situations it is fair and understandable to count a set that occured in low tiers. All of you who are literally disagreeing because Inui is leading the arguement please go away, you are very annoying. Any intelligent, competent individual who would like to explain to me how certain low tier accomplishments should not be counted please do so.

pride mains yoshi and has done very well, thus beating his yoshi in any circumstance is an accomplishment that would aid in someone being ranked. This is the same with Vex, blue, KAI, malcom and tbh even other players.

If the panel is discussing tourny accomplishments for anyone, and beating one of these players mains is one of them, why would it NOT be counted due to the PLAYER being limited in character selection vs the others tournament seasoned MAIN???????

I am sure vex will be destroying people with bowser in the months to come. You are telling me if Zucco beats him in low tiers with ness, its meaningless?

Keitaro, I know you hate change. But there is no way you don't see how this makes sense? I'm not trying to keep bringing this up but what makes my win vs pride in low tiers any different than a win in normal singles? It was a best of 3 with the same stage list. How would that not be seen as a tourny accomplishment? What if pride beat me in regular singles but I beat him in low tiers? That doesn't even things out??

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Okay so Inui and Eazy think that people using their mains in a set for $5 or more in tourney/mm should count.

Keitaro disagrees.

Pierce/Ksizzle?

Anti2good rofl

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Doubles God Tier List 2.0
----------------------------

1. M2K
2. Anti
3. UTD Zac
4. ChuDat
5. Inui.
rofl

In all seriousness, if I had to make a national doubles power rankings, and proposed a rough draft only off the top of my head...

1. Mew2King
2. UTD Zac
3. Inui
4. Ally
5. ChuDat
6. Tyrant
7. Lee Martin
8. Shadow
9. Atomsk
10. Fiction
11. Dojo
12. ksizzle
13. mikeHAZE
14. Snakeee
15. dmbrandon

I may be missing people, but those guys come to mind first in teams these days...

I love how people generalize these situations as standards. We in jersey have some of the best low tier mains in the country. These players take out other ranked players with these low tier characters on the regular basis. I can not see how anyone fails to see beating them in a low tier tournament as an accomplishment.

Kai has already agreed that in certain situations it is fair and understandable to count a set that occured in low tiers. All of you who are literally disagreeing because Inui is leading the arguement please go away, you are very annoying. Any intelligent, competent individual who would like to explain to me how certain low tier accomplishments should not be counted please do so.

pride mains yoshi and has done very well, thus beating his yoshi in any circumstance is an accomplishment that would aid in someone being ranked. This is the same with Vex, blue, KAI, malcom and tbh even other players.

If the panel is discussing tourny accomplishments for anyone, and beating one of these players mains is one of them, why would it NOT be counted due to the PLAYER being limited in character selection vs the others tournament seasoned MAIN???????

I am sure vex will be destroying people with bowser in the months to come. You are telling me if Zucco beats him in low tiers with ness, its meaningless?

Keitaro, I know you hate change. But there is no way you don't see how this makes sense? I'm not trying to keep bringing this up but what makes my win vs pride in low tiers any different than a win in normal singles? It was a best of 3 with the same stage list. How would that not be seen as a tourny accomplishment? What if pride beat me in regular singles but I beat him in low tiers? That doesn't even things out??
qft

Keitaro

Wow Inui, although I said I wouldn't respond it's really hard not to when you post more bs.

I sent you, Pierce, Eazy, and Ksizzle more than 5 pms changing the rankings before this last one and you agreed without saying a word. You must have forgotten????

You're also wrong about stating $5.00 in the beggining. Chen would make fun saying "Keitaro let me 1 penny mm you for rankings" because of the fact mms were going to count with no specific money so I complained for days till we decided on a money amount. I swear one of the rankings went by with ******** $1.00 mms counting.

Also your self proclaimed stuff doesn't mean ****. If you feel better sleeping at night telling yourself this stuff, then go ahead. But your hypocracy and ignorance is almost always visible to many.

Based from reading your posts, your memory sucks.

If you continue to suck at remember things, I will pull a Spam and bring of quotes from months ago.

I might even get Spam to do it for me :D

Edit: ****, I shoulda listened when Spam told me to save quotes of Inui talking bs so that you can use it in the future. I fail for this.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ksizzle got better results in doubles than Atomsk with varied partners

HE SHOULD BE RANKED HIGHER

And a little someone told me fiction aint that good in doubles

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wow Inui, although I said I wouldn't respond it's really hard not to when you post more bs.

I sent you, Pierce, Eazy, and Ksizzle and 5 pms changing the rankings before this last one and you agreed without saying a word. You must have forgotten????

You're also wrong about stating $5.00 in the beggining. Chen would make fun saying "Keitaro let me 1 penny mm you for rankings" because of the fact mms were going to count with no specific money so I complained for days till we decided on a money amount. I swear one of the rankings went by with ******** $1.00 mms counting.

Also your self proclaimed stuff doesn't mean ****. If you feel better sleeping at night telling yourself this stuff, then go ahead. But your hypocracy and ignorance is almost always visible to many.

Based from reading your posts, your memory sucks.

If you continue to suck at remember things, I will pull a Spam and bring of quotes from months ago.

I might even get Spam to do it for me :D

Edit: ****, I shoulda listened when Spam told me to save quotes of Inui talking bs so that you can use it in the future. I fail for this.

Who cares, dude? None of that even matters. Eazy and I both agree on something. Good luck stopping it. The actual debate is over.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Inui would rather talk about doubles than he would to/about DugFinn

HOLLA!

Top Bottom