• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Inui

Banned via Warnings
hmmm I didn't think about it that way before but Kai just made a really good point. Everyone that has entered the low tier tourney paid the $5 entry fee which means it counts according to the previous post inui just made. So that would mean that every single match in a low tier tourney has to count right?
Incorrect.

$5 is the minimum amount of cash for something to matter for the rankings.

The next requirement is that mains are involved.

Go to the first page.

See the characters listed next to people's names? That's what counts.

See that Sonic next to Kai's name? That's there because Sonic is his main that he uses at least 50% of the time in tournaments.

He can't have Sonic suddenly not count as his main just because the words "low tiers" are attached to an event.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Sorry, but I'm abiding by them perfectly.

All serious sets involving mains that are worth $5 or more count towards the rankings. That is all that matters. That is a rule every single panelist agreed on. It will be enforced.

How is it not clear? I have made it clear.

Sure thing.

Irrelevant. What I am arguing for has already been agreed upon by every panelist since last season.

All serious sets involving mains that are worth $5 or more count towards the rankings.

No.

Don't make silly assumptions. I never said it wouldn't matter. They are serious sets involving cash.

Your chances of winning in Ike vs Sonic are far greater than your chances of winning against my S tiers with Diddy Kong or Sonic.

That has been my point all along.

You trying to make me use Ike against Diddy Kong doesn't disprove that or strengthen your argument. You are a terrible debater.

The panelists already did make a rule.

All serious sets involving mains that are worth $5 or more count towards the rankings.

Eazy already wrecked your crybaby "waaah i main a low tier so it only hurts me" argument. You have such a gigantic advantage in low tier tournaments it's not even funny. You use the best character allowed that everywhere else bans and you actually main him.
It wasn't a crybaby arguement. I don't care that I lost. Im surprised you of all people would insult johns even though I make a valid point.

Do the Diddy vs Ike mm then. Call be a bad debator all you want. MM my horrible diddy that has no chance of winning with Ike.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Do the Diddy vs Ike mm then. Call be a bad debator all you want. MM me horrible diddy that has no chance of winning with Ike.
I will gladly fight your Diddy Kong with Snake or Meta Knight.

I never stated your Diddy Kong can't beat me if I'm using some bottom tier. I always specified that it can't take my S tier mains.

You're also getting hostile and making a challenge and trying to bait me into a stupid decision in order to dodge the fact that I won this debate from the very first post.

daisho

Smash Lord
I will gladly fight your Diddy Kong with Snake or Meta Knight.

I never stated your Diddy Kong can't beat me if I'm using some bottom tier. I always specified that it can't take my S tier mains.

You're also getting hostile and making a challenge and trying to bait me into a stupid decision in order to dodge the fact that I won this debate from the very first post.
If he wouldn't use his Sonic vs your Ike then how can it possibly count... I can't even see the inui logic in this... (prepares to be ignored)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Inui stop posting that " I really didn't want to win" crap. It completely ruins your objective arguement style. You should know better. There is no way to prove it. The whole " remember my reaction" arguement is horrible and I am honestly confused as to why you even use any of this to justify your loss. Also, if you think its ok to discredit anyone for beating you while you are using one of these horrible johns, you are completely wrong. If you at any point make a panelist decision about a set of yours regarding using it as an accomplishment for another player or not based on how you feel you performed, you are out of line. This is my opinion, and you know I'm right. However, if no one on the panel or New Jersey as a whole will force you to behave then continue doing what you want. I'm not going to waste all of my time fighting for the weak, who won't fight for themselves.

As for anyone who is assuming that anything that happens in low tiers should not count. please please tell me that beating pride or vex or blue in low tiers means nothing. What sense does this make at all? Why would anyone who mains a low tier character try LESS in a low tier event? I mean, if they switched characters for fun or something along those lines then ok. But if they are using their MAINS with the intent on making money, why would a win vs them not count? If my set count vs either of these players was 1-1, and I then beat them in low tiers, is the set count not 2-1? Anyone who objects is following suit with Inui's john system, and therefore strengthening it.

Stop this arbitrary claiming of not trying n ****. Well, say what you want to say, but if NJ has any balls or common sense, no one will except Johns to be used as a way to discredit someone from a win.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Ok well Inui can you send me a complete list of rules to be ranked, plus anything else that would count towards rankings, so i could update the the link in the 1st post

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Kai, Inui is trying to say that you're effectively not limited because even if you intended to pick Diddy on his Ike, he could just switch to MK, which you have continuously said you use Sonic for, therefore not making low tiers actually any worse for you. Whether the "100% win record against Diddy" thing holds true or not, that's just what I see as the point he's trying to make.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
As for anyone who is assuming that anything that happens in low tiers should not count. please please tell me that beating pride or vex or blue in low tiers means nothing. What sense does this make at all?

I dont know about Blue or Pride but ill state my spot on this discussion again. Options are limited. In a REAL match, CPing is a big deal. In a normal match, with everything availible, this simply would not happen. If you count something like this to the extent of a NORMAL match, you are looking for more credit than the work you put in when people have more than one character

Max, I have stated that I use diddy and Sonic depending on who the MK is...you're just wrong with that comment

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If he wouldn't use his Sonic vs your Ike then how can it possibly count... I can't even see the inui logic in this... (prepares to be ignored)
It doesn't matter.

He has less of a chance of winning in a normal tournament because I main S tiers that counter both of his characters.

Him countering me into a situation where it's...worse for him, somehow matters?

*cough* always regarding inuis ranking............... hey sumone had to say it
What of it?

Inui stop posting that " I really didn't want to win" crap. It completely ruins your objective arguement style. You should know better. There is no way to prove it. The whole " remember my reaction" arguement is horrible and I am honestly confused as to why you even use any of this to justify your loss. Also, if you think its ok to discredit anyone for beating you while you are using one of these horrible johns, you are completely wrong. If you at any point make a panelist decision about a set of yours regarding using it as an accomplishment for another player or not based on how you feel you performed, you are out of line. This is my opinion, and you know I'm right. However, if no one on the panel or New Jersey as a whole will force you to behave then continue doing what you want. I'm not going to waste all of my time fighting for the weak, who won't fight for themselves.
I don't do that in panelist discussions. Everything is looked at fairly and we come to a fair decision together.

As for anyone who is assuming that anything that happens in low tiers should not count. please please tell me that beating pride or vex or blue in low tiers means nothing. What sense does this make at all? Why would anyone who mains a low tier character try LESS in a low tier event? I mean, if they switched characters for fun or something along those lines then ok. But if they are using their MAINS with the intent on making money, why would a win vs them not count? If my set count vs either of these players was 1-1, and I then beat them in low tiers, is the set count not 2-1? Anyone who objects is following suit with Inui's john system, and therefore strengthening it.
qft

Ok well Inui can you send me a complete list of rules to be ranked, plus anything else that would count towards rankings, so i could update the the link in the 1st post
It's simple. I already said it.

All serious sets involving mains that are for $5 or more are looked at by the panelists. It's that simple.

I dont know about Blue or Pride but ill state my spot on this discussion again. Options are limited. In a REAL match, CPing is a big deal. In a normal match, with everything availible, this simply would not happen. If you count something like this to the extent of a NORMAL match, you are looking for more credit than the work you put in when people have more than one character

Max, I have stated that I use diddy and Sonic depending on who the MK is...you're just wrong with that comment
CPing gives me the advantage, not you. I use S tiers and can take you to gay stages where both of your mains suck.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
It's simple. I already said it.
All serious sets involving mains that are for $5 or more are looked at by the panelists. It's that simple.
Yea but is that all? I want everything out in the open here and now about what's gonna count and what isn't so no one has an excuse to be unaware of something counting.

Allied

Smash Master
wait you guys are still talking about this?

jeez guys

inui your gif posts are too funny lol
(no meatriding >.> just saying)

NJ only state where low tier wins count to your power rankings! :3

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yea but is that all? I want everything out in the open here and now about what's gonna count and what isn't so no one has an excuse to be unaware of something counting.
All serious sets involving mains that are for $5 or more are looked at by the panelists.

Only occurances within a season count towards that season's rankings.

Tournaments must have legitimate rules to count.

That's about it.

NJ only state where low tier wins count to your power rankings! :3
No.

Stop being blinded by the word "low tiers" and look at the rules.

All serious sets involving mains that are for $5 or more are looked at by the panelists.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Stop being blinded by the word "low tiers" and look at the rules.

Where? Can you direct me to where this is made obvious to the community in this thread? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the OP.

If this rule was made obvious and was fully understood by the community, this debate wouldn't be existing. Low Tiers has never been considered before for Power Rankings, so it's quite an interesting twist.

You say to not be blinded by the words "Low Tiers" but that would be like me saying "don't look at the word 'No' " when standing next to a No Loitering sign. Putting the words "Low Tiers" in front of "Singles" makes a huge difference.

Based off of your argument, couldn't I say this?

I beat Atomsk and Snakeee in low tiers, thus I am superior and should be ranked higher. Snakeee secondaries Zelda and Atomsk payed 5 dollars to enter a tournament, decided that PT was his best option (meaning he put his confidence in PT as his main) so those matches should count toward my ranking ):<

The point people are trying to make against you is that you can't single only certain people out in Low Tier tournaments. Either you consider everyone's placing, or no ones placing. Everyone payed to enter Low Tiers.

You're also saying that serious sets between people's mains is what matters, but we all know that you would never use Ike against Kai in a legit singles tournament since he can CP Diddy so...I'm confused.

You're probably going to respond by saying "Well my MK/Snake would beat Kai's Diddy, so he would go Sonic". Alright, awesome. Then if those matches happen in singles, they should count as Inui > Kai, instead of theorizing what could happen based off of a Low Tier tournament.

:093:

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Where? Can you direct me to where this is made obvious to the community in this thread? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the OP.

If this rule was made obvious and was fully understood by the community, this debate wouldn't be existing. Low Tiers has never been considered before for Power Rankings, so it's quite an interesting twist.

You say to not be blinded by the words "Low Tiers" but that would be like me saying "don't look at the word 'No' " when standing next to a No Loitering sign. Putting the words "Low Tiers" in front of "Singles" makes a huge difference.

I beat Atomsk and Snakeee in low tiers, thus I am superior and should be ranked higher. Snakeee secondaries Zelda and Atomsk payed 5 dollars to enter a tournament, decided that PT was his best option (meaning he put his confidence in PT as his main) so those matches should count toward my ranking ):<

The point people are trying to make against you is that you can't single only certain people out in Low Tier tournaments. Either you consider everyone's placing, or no ones placing. Everyone payed to enter Low Tiers.

You're also saying that serious sets between people's mains is what matters, but we all know that you would never use Ike against Kai in a legit singles tournament since he can CP Diddy so...I'm confused.

You're probably going to respond by saying "Well my MK/Snake would beat Kai's Diddy, so he would go Sonic". Alright, awesome. Then if those matches happen in singles, they should count as Inui > Kai, instead of theorizing what could happen based off of a Low Tier tournament.

This is just too much win. Inui will spin logic though, ready the stupidity sheilds.

Allied

Smash Master
this wouldn't be happening if inui wasn't trying to get easy wins counted to his PR from a low tier tournament :3

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Has a worthy opponent challenged a von Karma's perfect logic?

It's not necessary. The panelists all know. It was decided last season, and the community was made aware of it. It's not in the OP because no panelists have access to that and nobody has bothered to put it there yet.

But I have made it clear from the very beginning. Why is this debate continuing? All serious sets involving mains for $5 or more are considered by the panelists.

What foolish nonsense is this!? This is one of the most terrible points I've ever seen. The words "low tiers" do not matter. All serious sets involving mains for $5 or more count towards the rankings. This was made clear last season. I won this debate from the start!

Foolish fool, clinging to your foolish ideas...

Snakeee does not secondary Zelda. He secondaries Sheik. He never does anything important with Zelda. Thus, that win is meaningless.

Atomsk doesn't main anything allowed in low tiers at all. Another meaningless win.

Kai literally mains Sonic as his #1 character.

See the difference here?

Stop your foolishness.

You still don't get it, do you?

All serious sets involving mains for $5 or more count towards the rankings. Every panelist agreed to this last season, so they can't disagree with me in this thread (note they haven't, and Eazy has agreed with me).

There is nothing to debate. Nothing to discuss. The set counts. Nothing else you say matters. This debate was over from my very first post.

this wouldn't be happening if inui wasn't trying to get easy wins counted to his PR from a low tier tournament :3

Fool! Do not assume you know my agenda! I am merely following the rules of the panel. I am completely in the right.

Thanks for calling Kai an easy win for my Ike. That's funny. Untrue, but funny. Kai's only easy in debates, where he on the lowest part of the food chain apparently.

Max Ketchum

Except not. "Putting confidence into PT as his main" doesn't make any sense. He entered the low tier tourney for fun/a shot at money. Atomsk clearly mains Dedede/ICs. Snakeee clearly mains ZSS. Beating one of Atomsk's fun characters or Snakeee's vastly inferior secondaries (sorry dude, Zelda blows) means much less than beating Kai's true main character.

Kai actually uses his low tier character AT LEAST half the time in regular singles. Inui is most certainly right in saying that "Matches for $5 or more involving mains" count for rankings. The entry fee was $5. Kai used one of his main characters. No, he wasn't allowed to counterpick, but neither was Inui, who arguably benefits greater from that ability.

Haven't you also stated that you use Sonic on Lucas anyway?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
No, he wasn't allowed to counterpick, but neither was Inui, who arguably benefits greater from that ability.
I don't think it's debatable.

I main the two best characters in the game. Both of them are better than Diddy Kong. I am better with them than he is with both of his mains.

Sonic is better than Ike and goes even with him.

The low tier environment works out much better for Kai.

I was the limited/handicapped one, not the other way around, but Kai's trying to trick people into thinking otherwise.

Allied

Smash Master
Snakeee
"Pomegranate Juice"

Other aliases: n/a
Main character: Zero Suit Samus/Zelda/Sheik/Peach
Currently ranked #3 in New York

Um cam > Snakeee according to inui logic

as far as i know either way doom, Atomsk put down 5 dollars and full confidence in PT for a money shot hes an guilty as the rest imo

/inui logic

and obviously inui i didnt mean to call kai an easy win i don't know the difficulty of the fight

cam you should post this to PA i think you have a shot at 5th spot now

you beat atomsk + snakeee

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Snakeee
"Pomegranate Juice"

Other aliases: n/a
Main character: Zero Suit Samus/Zelda/Sheik/Peach
Currently ranked #3 in New York

Um cam > Snakeee according to inui logic

Keep that garbage evidence out of this courtroom. Nobody cares what a crew thread says.

Name one significant win Snakeee has with Zelda. Just one. If you can't do that, there is literally no case to prove that Snakeee's Zelda matters at all.

as far as i know either way doom, Atomsk put down 5 dollars and full confidence in PT for a money shot hes an guilty as the rest imo

/inui logic

Why do you idiots persist? Seriously, are you all really this stupid? Am I really that much more intelligent than all of you? You disgust me. You're morons. Words can't describe how utterly idiotic you're all being.

Nobody cares about Atomsk's PT. Why do people think that compares to playing against someone's #1 main, which is what I did with Kai?

cam you should post this to PA i think you have a shot at 5th spot now

you beat atomsk + snakeee

Please continue being a moron. You have already drained away most of the respect you earned at ChuDat's tournament by proving you're an idiot. Keep up the good work by saying stupid things.

All serious sets involving mains for $5 or more count towards the rankings.

Kai vs Inui in losers finals of that low tier tournament meets every requirement.

End of discussion.

Shut up, you miserable wastes of life.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
It's not necessary. The panelists all know. It was decided last season, and the community was made aware of it. It's not in the OP because no panelists have access to that and nobody has bothered to put it there yet.
It doesn't seem that way, or else everyone would understand what they're going into when entering a Low Tier tournament.

I've seen numerous people in this thread just as perplexed about what the NJ panelist use to determine rankings and how Low Tiers is regarded, since it's common knowledge that most, if not all regions disregard all forms of Low Tier events in rankings.

But I have made it clear from the very beginning. Why is this debate continuing? All serious sets involving mains for $5 or more are considered by the panelists.
So isn't a singles tournament match where both of Kai's options (Sonic/Diddy) are available vs your options (MK/Snake/Ike) be more accountable than basing what COULD happen off of a low tier match of Ike vs Sonic?

I still haven't seen an answer to my question where everyone who entered Low Tiers payed 5 dollars, yet only your set vs Kai is being considered to judge rankings.

Snakeee does not secondary Zelda. He secondaries Sheik. He never does anything important with Zelda. Thus, that win is meaningless.

Atomsk doesn't main anything allowed in low tiers at all. Another meaningless win.
Of course I don't think I'm better than Atomsk, that would be foolish. It was to point that HE PAYED 5 DOLLARS TO ENTER. He was competing for money and putting his faith and cash into Pokemon Trainer. That's all I was proving there.

And to go to Snakeee, he uses Shiek/Zelda vs all MKs in tournament. Yes, it includes and is mainly Shiek, but he is also very confident with his Zelda and switches in battle.

I am still in no way saying I am better than both of these players, because it was a LOW TIER tournament. See?

Allied

Smash Master
are you mad at me inui aww :3

its just a argument bro lol chillax

How am i a moron i am displaying valid points as you are i simply don't agree to this You have as much information for it as i have against it

and i don't care about any major tournament wins snakee has gotten with just zelda as far as i know HE MAINS ALL THOSE CHARACTERS

why would you lose respect for someone over a video game argument its simply me disagreeing with you it happens no one is going to agree with you 100% of the time

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, what tier am i in your debate tier list ;)
Higher than Kai.

It doesn't seem that way, or else everyone would understand what they're going into when entering a Low Tier tournament.

I've seen numerous people in this thread just as perplexed about what the NJ panelist use to determine rankings and how Low Tiers is regarded, since it's common knowledge that it most if not all regions disregard all forms of Low Tier events in tournament.
The foolish stupidity of other regions doesn't matter.

A foolish assumption is a foolish assumption.

All serious sets involving mains for $5 or more count towards the rankings. This has been stated many times in the past and present. Why would that suddenly not apply because it's a low tier tournament?

So isn't a singles tournament match where both of Kai's options (Sonic/Diddy) are available vs your options (MK/Snake/Ike) be more accountable than basing what COULD happen off of a low tier match of Ike vs Sonic?
Who cares?

That's what happened.

Theorizing doesn't matter.

And in that theory, I have a huge advantage compared to low tier tournaments.

I still haven't seen an answer to my question where everyone who entered Low Tiers payed 5 dollars, yet only your set vs Kai is being considered to judge rankings.
Are you blind? Are you stupid? Do you just skim posts?

Kai mains Sonic.

Of course I don't think I'm better than Atomsk, that would be foolish. It was to point that HE PAYED 5 DOLLARS TO ENTER. He was competing for money and putting his faith and cash into Pokemon Trainer. That's all I was proving there.
Atomsk doesn't meet the other requirement of maining PT. Your point is moot. You have proven nothing.

And to go to Snakeee, he uses Shiek/Zelda vs all MKs in tournament. Yes, it includes and is mainly Shiek, but he is also very confident with his Zelda and switches in battle.
Name one win he has with Zelda. You can't. It doesn't exist. Zelda is not a main for him. You can't prove it, so drop your stupid point.

I am still in no way saying I am better than both of these players, because it was a LOW TIER tournament. See?

I am not stupid enough to let the words "low tiers" blind me from reality. Kai's main lost to one of my mains in a set for like $50.

are you mad at me inui aww :3

its just a argument bro lol chillax

How am i a moron i am displaying valid points as you are i simply don't agree to this You have as much information for it as i have against it

and i don't care about any major tournament wins snakee has gotten with just zelda as far as i know HE MAINS ALL THOSE CHARACTERS

why would you lose respect for someone over a video game argument its simply me disagreeing with you it happens no one is going to agree with you 100% of the time
The only thing you have proven is that you're stupid. You haven't successfully argued against anything I said.

I don't respect stupid people. Disagreeing with reality...is stupid. Disagreeing with me...is generally stupid. Disagreeing with me when the rules of the rankings completely back me up...is stupid.

Max Ketchum

Atomsk doesn't MAIN PT, though. Kai MAINS Sonic.

And Snakeee doesn't do that. He wants to start trying it, but hasn't done so yet.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ok then who's the highest on your debate tier list im curious of who it is lol.

bajisci

Smash Ace
if a person in 1 season only entered 3 low tier tournaments and in those beat dapuffsters jiggs, inuis ike, vexs bowser, kais sonic, blues sonic, prides yoshi, malcolms sonic/jiggs (somehow in only 3 tournys.). would they sumhow be ranked? those all seem to be very accomplished wins in "serious" sets.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ok then who's the highest on your debate tier list im curious of who it is lol.
A lot of the SBR, specifically Praxis.

if a person in 1 season only entered 3 low tier tournaments and in those beat dapuffsters jiggs, inuis ike, vexs bowser, kais sonic, blues sonic, prides yoshi, malcolms sonic/jiggs (somehow in only 3 tournys.). would they sumhow be ranked? those all seem to be very accomplished wins in "serious" sets.
Sure, why not?

I don't see why people keep bringing up theories, though.

All serious sets involving mains for $5 or more count towards the rankings. No theory changes that. Nothing changes that. That is what happened between me and Kai in low tier finals. There is nothing to debate. Nothing to discuss.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Paying money to enter an event without a character you are confident in is stupid. My point AGAIN, we all pay money to enter low tiers with a character we think we'll do well with. This rankings rule should appy to EVERYONE who spends money to enter, not select people. We're ALL competing for prize money. Every match in low tiers and singles is a mm by that logic. It should all count. If not, then for nobody since all rules aren't in place. I don't give a **** about your theories

I obviously disagree with you Inui, if you don't respect me, then feel free to remove me from the crew and leave me alone. A debate is fine and a minor comment along with it is fine, do not push it. I am not afraid to have my own opinion

Max Ketchum

Thinking you'll do well with a character in a side event and entering with the full intent of winning money with your main in said side event are two totally different things. I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Inui.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Paying money to enter an event without a character you are confident in is stupid. My point AGAIN, we all pay money to enter low tiers with a character we think we'll do well with. This rankings rule should appy to EVERYONE who spends money to enter, not select people. We're ALL competing for prize money. Every match in low tiers and singles is a mm by that logic. It should all count. If not, then for nobody since all rules aren't in place. I don't give a **** about your theories
I don't care about theories, either.

All serious sets involving mains for $5 or more count towards the rankings. Those requirements must be met. Our low tier finals set met those requirements. It counts. Why are you arguing against this?

I obviously disagree with you Inui, if you don't respect me, then feel free to remove me from the crew and leave me alone. A debate is fine and a minor comment along with it is fine, do not push it. I am not afraid to have my own opinion
Your opinion contradicts the rules of the rankings. All serious sets involving mains for $5 or more count towards the rankings. Nothing you say can change that. That is what happened between us. You are wrong in your position. Dead wrong.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Thinking you'll do well with a character in a side event and entering with the full intent of winning money with your main in said side event are two totally different things. I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Inui.
Idc who you agree with. I will not believe that people enter low tiers with the intent of losing. Simple as that

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Idc who you agree with. I will not believe that people enter low tiers with the intent of losing. Simple as that
Who cares?

That's it. Why are you still arguing against a loss that the rules say counts that doesn't even hurt you anyways?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I don't care about theories, either.

All serious sets involving mains for $5 or more count towards the rankings. Those requirements must be met. Our low tier finals set met those requirements. It counts. Why are you arguing against this?

Your opinion contradicts the rules of the rankings. All serious sets involving mains for $5 or more count towards the rankings. Nothing you say can change that. That is what happened between us. You are wrong in your position. Dead wrong.
You didn't even directly address the 2nd part of my post.If you disrespect me over a disagreement, edit the crews first page and remove my name

Top Bottom