• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Mario Falcon team too good. Lmfao funniest thing ever in that low tier teams tourney at SWR: Pierce and M2k vs Yes! and Eazy, 3 Marios and a Falcon, pierce says, "no fair, yes has a kill move!" :laugh:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Hey for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, my vid is done!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvluMjr-YTk
Enjoy!

When is puffsters event again? I might go and if so, I'd def want a good low tiers partner.

Stop bickering, seriously, my mario is better than almost all of your low tiers!
Its this Saturday. Just check either Atlantic North or Tournament Listings for UN Owen was Jigglypuff.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The rankings need to be updated by the end of this month, but apparently a retired player took it upon himself to disable access for all of the player finder admins...

What should we do about this?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Thanks for reminding me about that. Well JFox said he was gonna give access to the finder to one person and I don't know what happened with that since he never posted here again.

He said the finder privalages were abused. I was forcing myself to update the finder by doing it in my own fun way that was not at all harmless to anyone but he said rules were broken when I don't see any NJPlayerfinder account rules anywhere.

Upon first seeing his post I thought of just making a new NJ player finder thread cause I didn't want to deal with bs especially since I personally don't care much for the finder but we obviously need access to it to update people's info (which I still regularly used to do) and to update the rankings.

JFox is a nice cool guy though so I'll try to pm him soon about this situation cause I don't think action needs to be taken without JFox's opinion if he's able to be talk to.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Thanks for reminding me about that. Well JFox said he was gonna give access to the finder to one person and I don't know what happened with that since he never posted here again.

He said the finder privalages were abused. I was forcing myself to update the finder by doing it in my own fun way that was not at all harmless to anyone but he said rules were broken when I don't see any NJPlayerfinder account rules anywhere.

Upon first seeing his post I thought of just making a new NJ player finder thread cause I didn't want to deal with bs especially since I personally don't care much for the finder but we obviously need access to it to update people's info (which I still regularly used to do) and to update the rankings.

JFox is a nice cool guy though so I'll try to pm him soon about this situation cause I don't think action needs to be taken without JFox's opinion if he's able to be talk to.
Sounds like utter garbage to me. This scene doesn't even concern him anymore.

I'd like to talk in private about this matter.

Edit: And I sent a PM to you about it.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
So Mew2King now lives in Ohio as of today July 4. :( i miss him already. If im correct he wont be ranked here at the end of the month right?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
fackkkkkkkk i was gonan go to his house this summer finallly. lol field trip to ohio anyone O_O

JFox

Smash Hero
People were given the password that I did not approve, and the email connected to the account was changed.

Chill, I havent forgotten.

Keitaro

People were given the password that I did not approve, and the email connected to the account was changed.

Chill, I havent forgotten.
Alrighty, cool. Don't forget!

So Mew2King now lives in Ohio as of today July 4. :( i miss him already. If im correct he wont be ranked here at the end of the month right?
****, so that's what the fireworks were for? The celebration of more money being given to NJ players since M2K is now gone? lol!!

But seriously if this is really true then :( cause he told me he wasn't leaving till late August or something.

I don't know about not ranking him at the end of July. Depends on what the other panelists think but I think its dumb to update the rankings with him on it when he moved already.

MeddulaOblangata

Smash Cadet
what's up guys? i am thinking of hosting a melee get together in central NJ. if anyone is interested please let me know. i will post this in the tourny section as well but i wanted to try gauging interest here first. there will be multiple tvs, recording devices and hopefully, people. exact location is yet to be determined but it will be near skillman, nj or flemington, nj.

my group and i played in a tourny in northern nj over last weekend and there were only 5 players entered. despite the payout being terrible there was only one tv and it was generally unorganized. so, rather than traveling up there i figured i'd attempt gathering players more locally. here's to hoping people still play melee rather than brawl...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Mew2King should still be on the next list. Even if he moved already, that means he spent 2 1/2 months of the season living here while only spending 1/2 a month moved away. He won't be on the one after that if he really is moving, but he should probably be on this one.

I'm not sure if he's staying in Enemy Controller, but I sure hope he is. He's still our friend and we'll still root for him.

Cia

das kwl
I'm sure M2K will still play for East Coast like Chu used to do for West Coast.

i don't think he'd like being in the same crew as Drephen (unless they're over their smashbros drama.. lol)

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
what's up guys? i am thinking of hosting a melee get together in central NJ. if anyone is interested please let me know. i will post this in the tourny section as well but i wanted to try gauging interest here first. there will be multiple tvs, recording devices and hopefully, people. exact location is yet to be determined but it will be near skillman, nj or flemington, nj.

my group and i played in a tourny in northern nj over last weekend and there were only 5 players entered. despite the payout being terrible there was only one tv and it was generally unorganized. so, rather than traveling up there i figured i'd attempt gathering players more locally. here's to hoping people still play melee rather than brawl...
make a melee tournament in central jersery.please.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

sorry to burst your bubble but I am hosting something in jersey city and eveyrone will be going to that TTYL k thank bai

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
im not im just joking but I wanted to put the event out there i forgot to post here XD

my bad thoguh

Keitaro

M2K did officially live in NJ for the majority of the season but has spent more time in california then his own home state that CA, NJ, and Ohio should rank him. As long as he follows the eligibility rules, which im sure he does then he'll be fine for our rankings.

I only agree with you Kai since i think that stage is fun to play on and Falco doesn't really get gayed there :D

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I suggest when the Rankings are updated you use the format they have in the md/va rankings. It's the same as CA I believe.

Top Bottom