• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
*winkwinkwank* so how much money you won. ***
Nothing really, our turnout was worse than yours and I blamed our turnout on the event that you went to. Come to think of it SWR, wyatt and me, went to power play, orion cyan and blue went to gamingworld, inui and them went to md, and the NY players were in NY lol. Too bad everyone just didnt go to the same tourny, then again im not driving 5 hours from my place to md.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
i see i see. so the results were

1. ADHD
2. You
3. ???
4. Ksizzle
?
1.Wyatt
2.Me
3.Cable
4.Ksizzle

Im not sure about the other guys but there were only a few more entrants. Nothing interesting really happened, except when I saw cable's weegee as the winner when I looked over at Wyatts match.

Cable> everyone else :)

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I was going to go to power play gaming but my dad was still working and he finished at 5:50 and there was no way I was going to get there on time.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Singles is somewhat comparable. I don't know why you're counting Dark.Pch and VaJaJa as noteworthy when they are not accomplished players; it's equal to me beating Orion or ChiboSempai this season and surpassed even by players like Wes that haven't shined much in Brawl yet. In fact, I'd say my wins over Jman and Wes are worth much more than those two you actually count as something and even some that actually are noteworthy. I have huge wins in the forms of ADHD, teh_spamerer, Shadow, and OmegaBlackMage. I also peformed much better than you did against ADHD the day we both lost to him. You won our head to head, but it was off of a BS stage and you know it. I typically beat Shadow and only "lost" because we messed around; everyone knows it. I did much better that day. We both beat Jash. In the low tier event, I took out two ranked/good players' mains with Ike/Ganondorf and almost beat Blue; suicides cost me that set.
Maybe it is cause of the fact that I still do the best I can with a character that is hard to do well with and no counterpicking. I stay all Peach and even against gay gameplay. And how I even gave people a hard tme when I played them. Same goes for N.Y players that I have played. You can sleep on me all you want case of te times whe you seen me play I choked. Though you can ask N.J, hell eve some of N.Y ta when I am in the zoe, I am no push over. Andthe games I had with M2K were pretty good. and 2of the matches were close. So what is YOU talking about?

If I am not really that big of a deal,I should not be givingpeople aardtime hen I play them and just stick wit my main no matter what. ats skills right hee. Skills you notknow outside your high tier mind. All one as to do is take away a high tier from you and its over. You won't last long. Yea I went there, so what?

Also, If recall, Jash kicked your azz at COT4. So like.....wtf you trying to **** on jash like that. Oh and beforeyou bring up any BS on me losing to meta. I'll tell you right now, losingtothat charater mans sit to me. The way I been losingto meta since january is metas that ment **** to me. After My first EC regional in November, I just been doing bad in tournaments. and ot worst at them. oh well. Still I'll still stand (type) before u all and say metais still another punk azz character that ings nofear in me at all. You might be scared of daddy M2K's meta and all, But i',m notgonna sit here and think like you.

So come try to come here and **** on me whe I do tings wit a tuff character to hack it with. You have no clu w itis like on my end yet I sill going in trying to do my thing. and with all the BS I have gone through in this game and how I bee losing, I'm still here. So you sir, can kick rocks for that and for trying to sit on jash.

Also Yo john more than I go emo.......wtf?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
All one as to do is take away a high tier from you and its over. You won't last long. Yea I went there, so what?
I got 4th recently in a big low tier tournament because I am incredibly good with Ike and Ganondorf.

I went all Marth in pools at CoT4 and took 2nd seed. I went all Marth in pools just yesterday and won my pool.

I was an extremely dominant player in the area with Pit and Marth.

I went Pit in teams grand finals and we were the only team to take a match off of Mew2King and Omni today.

Also, If recall, Jash kicked your azz at COT4. So like.....wtf you trying to **** on jash like that.
Jash beat my Marth 2-0, last stock, last hit.

I went Meta Knight last time and he was incredibly easy.

In doubles, despite his partner being the amazing ADHD, his team was easy.

I'm just telling it like it is.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No you are not. Cause as how others wanna get on me when it comes to how I place and how I lose, including you. Its your turn to get some of it and except it. Thats telling it how it is. Jash Beat you Done deal.

I played M2K in a few matches, 2 of them I nearly won...ok so what? M2K beat me. thats what matters I'm not gonna sit here and go "Yo guys, I nearly beat his meta with PEACH! I know I can take him. I'm up there for going even with M2K'S META as PEACH!!"

No, people aint having that. You lost to him. And I dont care for teams. cause last I heard from you, your partner puts in and does most of the work in teams.

Just like they say to me, you always have some excuse when you lose to people you think you should not have. I could look in a mirror and when it comes to this came, a ghost or a spirit of you would show up behind me. Which I am ashamed of myself for it.

But let me give you a lil taste of your own dose. Jash has trouble and cant fight meta, the only character he has been losing to in tournaments. Other characters he beats. Me, NinjaLink and Even rookie were telling him how it is with meta cause we see that character everywhere and know what the deal is. So beating him with Meta means ****. he has a personal problem with meta. Which is cool. he just needs that practice and it is a done deal.

Just telling it how it is.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Maybe it is cause of the fact that I still do the best I can with a character that is hard to do well with and no counterpicking. I stay all Peach and even against gay gameplay.
Generally, we call doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results insanity and/or stupidity.

Oh and beforeyou bring up any BS on me losing to meta. I'll tell you right now, losingtothat charater mans sit to me. The way I been losingto meta since january is metas that ment **** to me. After My first EC regional in November, I just been doing bad in tournaments. and ot worst at them. oh well.
See above.

I can understand only wanting to use one character, but when it holds you back, don't ***** and moan, and don't try to act like you're taking some righteous stand against the tyrannical Meta Knight. To anybody who consistently makes money, or at least knows what to look for in those who do, you look like a scrub, by this definition:

Sirlin said:
A scrub is a player who is handicapped by self-imposed rules that the game knows nothing about.
Also, are you dense? You don't live in NJ, why are you posting in this thread? We don't need any emo crap here.

Also try posting in English that doesn't hurt to read.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
No, his wording was dumb but his overall point of dark peach leaving his bull**** in other topics instead of here where he can't be ranked anyway was a good one.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
No, his wording was dumb but his overall point of dark peach leaving his bull**** in other topics instead of here where he can't be ranked anyway was a good one.
Kai! I didn't get to tell you the story of me and Orion's moneymatch on Friday!

It'll have to wait for VC3, I guess, seeing as I won't be at SWR.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Kai! I didn't get to tell you the story of me and Orion's moneymatch on Friday!

It'll have to wait for VC3, I guess, seeing as I won't be at SWR.
I'm sure it's a great story........-_-

Are you going back to Gamingworld on Friday? I was thinking about going back since Orion mentioned that he went.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I'm sure it's a great story........-_-

Are you going back to Gamingworld on Friday? I was thinking about going back since Orion mentioned that he went.
I might try to, actually, seeing as Orion's ride is my ride, lol.

The story involves Orion getting a ****ing huge number of Gordos.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Yeah I would imagine the story would be about something I don't care about as usual XD.

If they raised their prices I may actually look forward to it but oh well. At least it will be some practice for SWR the next day.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
No you are not. Cause as how others wanna get on me when it comes to how I place and how I lose, including you. Its your turn to get some of it and except it. Thats telling it how it is. Jash Beat you Done deal.
Jash barely defeated my rusty, garbage-ass Marth and then get utterly wrecked by my Meta Knight in singles and teams. I never said I didn't lose to Jash...but it's plainly obvious that he can't compete with my main in either format of the game. I have the utmost respect for him because of what he can do with a bad character, but he's not a threat to me.

I played M2K in a few matches, 2 of them I nearly won...ok so what? M2K beat me. thats what matters I'm not gonna sit here and go "Yo guys, I nearly beat his meta with PEACH! I know I can take him. I'm up there for going even with M2K'S META as PEACH!!"
What's the point of this paragraph?

No, people aint having that. You lost to him. And I dont care for teams. cause last I heard from you, your partner puts in and does most of the work in teams.
Yes, the extra stocks I give to Atomsk are worthless. The 600% damage I did against NinjaLink and D1 every match because Atomsk was getting ***** didn't matter. The stock ChuDat took from me in order to beat AfroThundah and Seibrik didn't mean anything. The 2v1 comeback I made against Vex Kasrani and ChiboSempai in order to not be put into losers was clearly Atomsk doing all of the work. The massive smackdown I laid upon ADHD and BlackWaltz when I was with teh_spamerer, who has issues fighting BlackWaltz, didn't help us win that tournament at all. The strategies I come up with are always my partner's ideas.

You're dumb.

My camping and my style in general allow my partner's offense to become safe, which is a rare thing in Brawl. This style meshes perfectly with the overly aggressive Atomsk. Why would I interfere with his offense when it's usually superior to mine? I can support him with my savior moments and team combo chances while he *****. I only go on offense against characters he struggles against that I ****, like Olimar and Dedede.

Just like they say to me, you always have some excuse when you lose to people you think you should not have. I could look in a mirror and when it comes to this came, a ghost or a spirit of you would show up behind me. Which I am ashamed of myself for it.
lmao

But let me give you a lil taste of your own dose. Jash has trouble and cant fight meta, the only character he has been losing to in tournaments. Other characters he beats. Me, NinjaLink and Even rookie were telling him how it is with meta cause we see that character everywhere and know what the deal is. So beating him with Meta means ****. he has a personal problem with meta. Which is cool. he just needs that practice and it is a done deal.

Just telling it how it is.
Well, he beat dmbrandon 2-0 from what I hear.

Perhaps he's just...not as good as the MKs he's been facing? He's certainly not as good as me. I'm well aware of his MK problem, but it's not really much of an excuse at this point when that has character has been overused forever.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
UGH omg take this somewhere else please. this is rather annoying

anyways, brawl + is amazing. ive never enjoyed getting up aird by chus kirby so much XD every wii should have brawl+...like now! XD

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Guys Atomsk told me at that tournament JG is having 4/4 hes MMing me if i lose i give him 50$ if i win i get that BTYF trophy! :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Guys don't believe a little black fake scene kid XD
mwahahaha buy the red and black scarf 10$ just for you and when you say fake lil scene kid your calling me

most Fashionably Equipped Smasher in my eyes

PRiDE

Smash Lord
hmm my predictions (that don't matter for anything) for this seasons..

1. m2k
2. atomsk
3. adhd
4. inui
5. Ksizzle
6. Pierce
7. Kai
8. dapuffster
9. Dmbrandon
10. PRiDE (yeah thats right, 4 more weeks left and this is where I am gonna be ;P)
11. Keitaro
12. Doom
13. Cable?
14. Who else is left from NJ that has done anything this season?
15. Who else is left from NJ that has done anything this season?

Infact 7-15 really, noone has done anything noteworthy... Just getting out of pools and placing relatively well.. Malcom?? Blue?? Izumi? Clutch? Ether? Easy? Waltz?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Slikvik, teh_spamerer has only entered two tournaments this scene and he said he's never entering Brawl singles again, so he's not going to have enough activity to be ranked.

PRiDE's list looks surprisingly accurate, lol. He forgot about Yes! though.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'm going to do everything that I can to get 10th this season. That's my goal.

Rookie is NY, not NJ.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
why don't u guys just split the 4th place spot between ksizzle and inui and add another person to the list.... ?? or are ego's too big to let that happen... lol so funny how the list changes so much from season to season tho.... nj is so unpredictable

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Lol pride i'm not even ranked :p which i shouldnt be imo.

Also, imo, Spam should be ranked anyway. M2k barely plays in NJ but we still rank him #1. I believe that the issue was that ranked players are tournament threats? (too lazy to go back and check the exact wording) People know who Spam is, and should be afraid of him, regardless of whether he plays or not. He should be ranked #2 imo.

The floor for attacks on my intelligence is open to you, Lucas.

Top Bottom