• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Bleach sucks lol

DeathNote is much better
My friend BanjoTheRareKing. (I think you've talked to him before at Gaming World)

He thinks Death Note is dumb. He says that its just two emos trying to kill each other.

I need to convince him that Death Note is amazing but hes stupid.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I loved Death Note.

But when I watched it over again with my gf I realized its aloooot of talking and it annoyed me after a while. Not really the type of show I can watch over.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I think everyone should give up on anime and just watch The Lonely Island skits.

Awesometown = too good.

Keitaro

Hajime No Ippo all day son... only anime watchable to me.
QFT!!!!

It's only anime I can watch and not be bored watching any episode.

I can't express enough just how good this anime is except for the fact that this is truly the only anime I consistently watch or have watched ever.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
UGH I MISS THE COMPETITIVE FIGHTING IN THIS THREAD!!! screw anime!@!@

Keitaro

Yeah, the anime talk is getting real old although I contributed to it.

On a Brawl note, I saw some texture hacks on Spam's wii and they were rediculous!!

I can't even fathom to believe how that stuff was done.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
those haxx were uber sexy jiggly make sure to bring ur wii i so wanna play with those lol

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
are they difficult to make?
Yea, when your changing the textuers, your not just looking at one giant modle of the character. They're split up into parts and all those parts are mushed together so its really hard to tell what is what. Also some characters like Jigglypuff have fewer pixles to edit with making her less editable. Mr. G&W has no pixels at all so he can't even be edited.

Keitaro

Btw, screw you Spam for always being ahead of me and having texture hacks before me as you showed Team MOB last night. I shall not forgive.

But I shall contain MUSIC HACKS BEFORE!!!!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
UMK3 is not broken, it's ****ing hard as hell. I tried picking the game up.
My friends play competitively, he's really really good.

Reasons why UMK3 is disliked by me, you can't retreat and think.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
wasn't new york.

powerplay gaming. denville nj.

kai beat ksizzle, cable beat adhdtv, kai beat cable, and grand finals.

back to my stomach ache

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
wasn't new york.

powerplay gaming. denville nj.

kai beat ksizzle, cable beat adhdtv, kai beat cable, and grand finals.

back to my stomach ache
Yup, this is right. Don't know what keitaro was saying, too busy on his phone XD.

Grand finals was me and wyatt. He obviously won :)

There was very little attendance seeing as how there was no topic about it on smashboards and the only one was on AIB. Next time it will be announced more i think. It's a good venue imo.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Now all I'm waiting for is inui to talk about that 4th place spot now that ksizzle has lost to kai... gg nj thread i can see the endless pages of bs about to start lol

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
yea but you know you can't argue with inui's john encyclopedia
We all know it's gonna happen. It's something that Kelvin, Yes!, and myself all see coming as well as everyone else I'm sure. Basically Kelvin, Inui, JBandrew, and myself will all be insulted by the time it's over and what will be accomplished? Absolutely nothing other than someone moving up a spot which I doubt anyone cares about anyway. Oh well, I guess we should enjoy the peace while we have it and hope Inui doesn't have access to smashboards until he gets home.

Wait, I just read sneak's post more carefully. They've been arguing about who gets the 4th place spot?? Ummm 1.M2k, 2. spam, 3. wyatt, 4. trevor.......did I miss something?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Meanwhile while Anti was in Grand Finals coming from the winners bracket. and bum coming from the losers bracket. beats the young anti in 2 sets :(

Top Bottom