• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Inui

Banned via Warnings
What else is there to discuss? The lower ranked players don't get that much attention and M2K is auto-first. 2-10 is the most discussed part of the list, which is why me and Ksizzle are getting brought up a lot.

It's big and important. That's why. I'm sure if you beat someone of his level, you'd talk about it if your rank in NY was being discussed. Who wouldn't? You'd have to have literally 0 care.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Inui, it doesn't matter if YOU counted doubles because when we all discussed it, DOUBLES MEANT ****!!!!!!

You somehow got lucky and with your own doubles-explained-list it happened to match up with our non-doubles-explained-list.

We did not hear any doubles bs and if you mentioned it the panelists quickly shunned it so your doubles opinion made no difference on the rankings.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Inui, it doesn't matter if YOU counted doubles because when we all discussed it, DOUBLES MEANT ****!!!!!!

You somehow got lucky and with your own doubles-explained-list it happened to match up with our non-doubles-explained-list.

We did not hear any doubles bs and if you mentioned it the panelists quickly shunned it so your doubles opinion made no difference on the rankings.
and yeah doubles doesnt mean shti

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Just to let everyone know, I consider everything when I do rankings.

Everything.

Set counts, how people win, how well people were playing, doubles, etc. I don't just look at who beat who and that's it. I look at everything in order to make it accurate.
Inui looks at everything that is convenient to him and nothing else. Proof?

Also, it's not too late for me to steal some of ADHD's thunder; I beat him in this season and got 1st at a tournament where he got 7th, and I scored a win against teh_spamerer that day. :D

inb4Iplayedbadlybutstillrapedeveryoneelseandgot2nd

Inui

Banned via Warnings

It clearly created an accurate list. :)

Maybe if you weren't horrifyingly bad at doubles and understood the concepts of teamwork and paying attention to four characters at once, and how much skill it takes, you'd consider teams worth something instead of nothing.

I know for a fact that Pierce will NOT "shun me" if I bring up doubles, so have fun debating it against TWO people.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

Maybe if you weren't horrifyingly bad at doubles and understood the concepts of teamwork and paying attention to four characters at once, and how much skill it takes, you'd consider teams worth something instead of nothing.

I know for a fact that Pierce will NOT "shun me" if I bring up doubles, so have fun debating it against TWO people.
Yes, my doubles skill sucks because I team with people not even ranked top 10 in Jersey while you team with Atomsk, Spam, and M2K. You clearly **** me in doubles sooo hard :dizzy:

Since Inui and Atomsk outplace everyone in doubles, they both should be ranked in front of ADHD and Ksizzle.

I'm joking if no one notices.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Singles definately has WAY more priority over doubles.

Doubles should ONLY be used when deciding the rank of players that are way too close in placings for singles. And If the ranking where to come out today ADHD and Ksizzle sould definately be over Inui

No Johns ho

OverLade

Smash Hero

Mabye because FALCO SUCKS IN DOUBLES???

You lost the arguement in the COT4 thread but you still spread this "doubles" bull****.

Some characters are BETTER in doubles, than in singles. It's just that simple. So obviously players of equal skill wont perform equally well....

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yes, my doubles skill sucks because I team with people not even ranked top 10 in Jersey while you team with Atomsk, Spam, and M2K. You clearly **** me in doubles sooo hard :dizzy:

Since Inui and Atomsk outplace everyone in doubles, they both should be ranked in front of ADHD and Ksizzle.

I'm joking if no one notices.
Nope, you're definitely just straight up DICK at doubles. I teamed with you once, and I had to carry like crazy. After BlackWaltz replaced you in teams friendlies against me and Izumi yesterday, he and Rhyme were much harder than you and Rhyme. You have teamed with players like Yes! and Eazy, who are not bad at all and much better than average players, and did terribly compared to me. I'm obviously infinitely better than you at doubles. Me. It's not because I team with good players. I have dominated tournaments with Atomsk, Bum, teh_spamerer, and ChuDat recently. It's clearly not just my teamwork with Atomsk or me teaming with someone broken. Last I checked, Mew2King and Bum failed miserably and I have taken out all of those partners in teams multiple times. You'd get to team with good players a lot if you were actually good at doubles. You just don't take it seriously at all and don't pay attention to your surroundings enough to be good at doubles.

The list is clearly meant to reflect overall skill and your threat as a player in singles. Taking extreme situations and exagerrating like that is silly and you know it. I'm not saying to base the list entirely on doubles. Doubles being used a tiebreaker was always part of making the lists since long before your time. I was an original panelist in NJ and I'm the only original one left, so I actually know stuff. Doubles is half of the tournament and clearly takes skill. Considering it to be worth nothing is stupid. You're essentially discarding 50% of every tournament.

JG said:
Singles definately has WAY more priority over doubles.

Doubles should ONLY be used when deciding the rank of players that are way too close in placings for singles. And If the ranking where to come out today ADHD and Ksizzle sould definately be over Inui

No Johns ho
Crew bias. Ksizzle being above me has been debunked with facts. Even CO18, a player that essentially openly hates me, agrees with me. He's apparently not blinded by bias.

RedHalberd said:
Mabye because FALCO SUCKS IN DOUBLES???

You lost the arguement in the COT4 thread but you still spread this "doubles" bull****.

Some characters are BETTER in doubles, than in singles. It's just that simple. So obviously players of equal skill wont perform equally well....
He tried Snake and others as well; Keitaro is bad at doubles, not his characters. Other Falcos do/have done well, like Chillin and Sethlon.

No, I didn't lose it. You just seem to be under the impression that you won it. How is doubles "bullshit"? How is half of the tournament meaningless? How can something that clearly takes immense skill to perform well in worth nothing? That is absolutely ********.

lol, ok, let's apply that stupidity to singles. "Snake is better than Game and Watch in singles, so that's the only reasons SnakeMainX does better in singles than GameAndWatchMainZ." Stupid. Get that crap out of here. Also, mind your own business; at least Chibo lives in this region. You don't have any connections to us. And before you complain about me posting in FL threads, I only do that during periods of time that I am actually there, and I spend like 3-4 weeks total of the year there.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Inui, I think you're right, and that doubles is serious business. Doubles in Brawl takes more skill than singles, and has become more and more popular in the NY/NJ region. It deserves to be properly credited, and amazing doubles players such as yourself deserve proper credit and recognition.

However, it also doesn't make sense to pretend that singles skill and doubles skill are linear and comparable, to the point where we should have one ranking list on them. Many people disagree with this, and it gives off false messages, as well as being adverse to the desires of the vast majority of the community.

Therefore, I believe we can all compromise, and simply compose two rankings lists. One exclusively for singles. This will be based off of data collected from Singles tournament results (free or not), Singles Money Matches worth at least $1, and liberal player observation, as well as crew battles for money following a singles format worth at least $5 per crew. This will be comprised of the top 15 singles players in New Jersey.

Separate from that, we have a doubles list. This will be comprised of individual player rankings, and a player will be judged based on Doubles tourney results (free or not), double's money matches they were involved in worth at least 2 dollars per team, and tactical tag team style crew battles worth at least $5 per crew. Oh, and of course, liberal player observation. This list will be comprised of the top 15 doubles players in New Jersey. Your partner's ranking (or lack thereof) will be carefully taken into conservations but for the most part, your RESULTS will be the primary target of the judging.

Anyone disagree? Two lists sounds like an amazing compromise.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
uh who da *** is co18?

edit: pierce is right and amazing. theres no way inui can beat the other 4 panelists when we are all agreeing on same subject. you lost lucas XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The two lists would be almost mirror images of each other because doubles and singles skill is 90% the same thing, contrary to what you may think. Perhaps I'd be above Atomsk and ADHD would drop like two spots and dmbrandon would move up two spots and that's about it. The list would barely be different.

It's extremely easy to include doubles in the normal list when you analyze things. I did it last time and created a perfect list entirely on my own that everyone agreed with. It's already been proven to be easy and accurate.

ksizzle said:
uh who da *** is co18?
A top FL player that openly hates me and still sees that I should be ranked above you. :laugh:

edit: pierce is right and amazing. theres no way inui can beat the other 4 panelists when we are all agreeing on same subject. you lost lucas XD
You severely underestimate how stubborn I am and well I can argue when I really want something.

Debating 4 people is nothing to me.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Part of me agrees with Pierce, because doubles and singles are different modes of the game and require different mindsets/skills to be successful in. The tier list is also pretty different in both of them. It would make sense to have two rankings lists.

However, the other part agrees with Inui. The list would BARELY be different. It's also not particularly hard to integrate doubles into the normal list.

Regarding doubles mattering or not: It clearly does matter, and I do agree with Inui on this. You have to pay attention to four characters at once. You have to be able to work with your partner and be attentive enough not to hit them, and to follow up from some of their setups. It really requires a lot of quick thinking, whereas in singles you can get pretty far by purely camping. It IS half the tournament, it DOES matter. If it didn't, the same people wouldn't consistently win the money. I really feel that it should be more than just a tiebreaker. Whether it holds the same weight as singles or not is up for debate, but really...it's foolish to say that it shouldn't count.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
imo doubles is very different that singles
for a "singles" power rankings, doubles shouldnt count

ur teammate, even if good, can randomly mess up
ur character might be worse in doubles than singles (like falco)
ur character might be better in doubles than singles (like ROB)
its a different mindset and play style
in doubles u can be more openly aggressive and camping isnt always the best solution (this is why some ppl like it more). this is also the reason why someone like dm is better in doubles than singles imo. hes awesome at singles, but hes agressive as ****. hes superknight! however in singles the opponent has more time and freedom to be careful and punish such superknight options when with doubles his aggressive style can be more rewarding for tons of various factors.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
In doubles you have to make more decisions more quickly and work with another person while doing that. That makes it clearly take more skill as far as I'm concerned, lol. Singles in this game is just who camps harder, who picks the gayer stages, and who uses the gayer characters. Doubles balances out the tier list more. The astounding gap between Ganondorf and Meta Knight shrinks a lot because Ganondorf can be saved by his partner and his partner can set up cheap kills for him. That's just one example. This game is just plain better in doubles.

This is why people regarding it as meaningless are obviously wrong.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
The list would be dramatically different. Especially since our success against players from other regions comes severely into play. Inui, Atomsk, and DM would all be ranked higher in doubles. SPAM WOULD BE RANKED. I would be ranked lower this season. ADHD would be high, but not as high, etc. It's clearly different. Even if it's slightly different, it's clearly different, and I see 0 good reasons to pretend it's the same. Laziness isn't a good reason, btw. If you really care about doubles, and give it the respect I do, there's no reason you SHOULDN'T give doubles it's own list. You aren't really respecting it when it's entire representation is merely a tiebreaker for a few placings here and there, and it's all about singles ANYWAY. Furthermore, this list is useful to OOS players who are trying to decide who to team with.

And btw Inui, we both already just mentioned several shifts at the top of the list. I suspect that when we go back and LOOK at the data, the bottom (which you might not care about but a lot of people do) will possibly be extremely shifted. Isn't Dave better in doubles? He was doing pretty good when I teamed with him in friendlies yesterday. I think that if nothing else, we should give it a chance.

Doubles != Singles, so they should have separate rankings. I do agree that doubles deserves more attention, but not by sneaking in and trying to kiss the boots of single's results. Surely even you can agree with that Lucas, unless you're arguing for the sake of arguing. We're virtually in agreement here, and to be honest, we BOTH want to bypass the inevitability of people claiming that you just want the rankings to be together so that you'll be higher, since you're clearly better at doubles.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Dave didn't place any better in doubles than he did in singles this season.

I don't see how they take "different" types of skill enough to have totally different lists.

In singles this season it's going to be like

m2k
adhd
atomsk
inui
ksizzle
pierce
dm

for example

then if you made that entirely out of doubles

m2k
inui
atomsk
dm
adhd
ksizzle
pierce

The same people are ranked up high, so nothing dramatic happened. A few players recieve a boost, while some get dropped a few spots, and that's all that happens with a seperate list.

While doubles does indeed deserve to count and to be respected, counting it as some entirely different entity from singles does just the opposite, imo.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Thats all im seeing honestly. of course that will come to anyones mind "inui is just saying this because he does good in doubles" and it could be a fact.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
LOL @ doubles being important. Doubles is like singles on Norfair at times. You hit your opponent and you get punished because your partner got sent flying and you got hit by your opponent's teammate. OH LOOK, I'M SO SKILLED I CAN PUNISH SOMEONE WHILE THEY ARE STUCK IN AN ANIMATION FOR A MOVE!

How many times have you seen two people on opposing teams get hit offstage with one of them getting knocked by the other one and then getting back aired? If you don't get what I'm saying I mean something along the lines of what happened from 6:53-6:56

http://blip.tv/file/1063192?filename=ChiboSempai-ChiboSempaiAssistantSensei968.wmv

**** I'M AMAZING I CAN HIT BAIR AGAINST DSF WHEN I GET LUCKY!

Oh look, the other person is off the stage, CG into Luigi's up b for death at 50! Epitome of skill!

Speaking of CG, both characters on the other team can be CGed by Dedede, time for dat skillful infinite!

Hey it's a 2v1 and we're both Meta Knight against Rookie's Fox! Let's win by only pressing the B button! He really can do SO much about it!

God ****, now there are TWO people who can trip into fully charged fsmashes, this just keeps getting more and MORE skillful!

HEY GAIZ LUCARIO GOT HIS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO LAND FSMASH AT 50 FROM THE CENTER OF THE STAGE AND KILLED SOMEONE CUZ HE'S NOT GAYER AT ALL IN TEAMS!

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
A) I doubt I'd be ranked that high in doubles this season
B) Umbra would be ranked higher probably
C) Yes! would be ranked differently I believe.
D) Due to mixture of NY and NJ players, we'd actually have to check our data. If you're in the mood to post up results from mad tourneys like you like to do, this would be an excellent time to do so.
E) Doubles and singles are ENTIRELY DIFFERENT TOURNAMENTS. Furthermore, they have different tier lists, and have different levels of skill between different players. We don't rank Melee and Brawl on the same list "Because they are both Smash, held together a lot." That's dumb. Different games, different rules, different rankings.

Spam, your exaggeration is gross. Similar **** happens in Melee as well. "Hey, grab to rest, to jab wake. They died at ZERO! Epitome of skill! I'm going to grab the edge and simply roll back onto the stage! GET GIMPED! OMG, two top tier characters vs. a mid tier character in any game. WTF THE MID TIER CHARACTER DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE IN THE TWO ON ONE, THIS GAME MUST BE DUMB!"

Inui

Banned via Warnings
LOL @ doubles being important. Doubles is like singles on Norfair at times. You hit your opponent and you get punished because your partner got sent flying and you got hit by your opponent's teammate. OH LOOK, I'M SO SKILLED I CAN PUNISH SOMEONE WHILE THEY ARE STUCK IN AN ANIMATION FOR A MOVE!

How many times have you seen two people on opposing teams get hit offstage with one of them getting knocked by the other one and then getting back aired? If you don't get what I'm saying I mean something along the lines of what happened from 6:53-6:56

http://blip.tv/file/1063192?filename=ChiboSempai-ChiboSempaiAssistantSensei968.wmv

**** I'M AMAZING I CAN HIT BAIR AGAINST DSF WHEN I GET LUCKY!

Oh look, the other person is off the stage, CG into Luigi's up b for death at 50! Epitome of skill!

Speaking of CG, both characters on the other team can be CGed by Dedede, time for dat skillful infinite!

Hey it's a 2v1 and we're both Meta Knight against Rookie's Fox! Let's win by only pressing the B button! He really can do SO much about it!

God ****, now there are TWO people who can trip into fully charged fsmashes, this just keeps getting more and MORE skillful!

HEY GAIZ LUCARIO GOT HIS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO LAND FSMASH AT 50 FROM THE CENTER OF THE STAGE AND KILLED SOMEONE CUZ HE'S NOT GAYER AT ALL IN TEAMS!

This is the first time I have ever thought that you just posted something extremely stupid. You act as if such extreme gayness doesn't exist in singles to a higher degree...which it definitely does.

Pierce7d said:
E) Doubles and singles are ENTIRELY DIFFERENT TOURNAMENTS. Furthermore, they have different tier lists, and have different levels of skill between different players. We don't rank Melee and Brawl on the same list "Because they are both Smash, held together a lot." That's dumb. Different games, different rules, different rankings.
No, they're not.

Both involve the same exact game, stages and characters and all, so it's not like Melee vs Brawl. Doubles and singles skill isn't "entirely different" like you somehow think. If it was, you wouldn't see 99% of all players consistently do well or do poorly in both of them. Too bad your argument is shattered by the fact that players that perform one way in one event perform almost the same in the other event almost every single time. Sure, a few exceptions exist, but there are rare. Out of hundreds of players, we have like 4 exceptions where players recieve a nice boost from a doubles list. I'm one of them, and I still don't want two lists. It doesn't show respect to doubles to shove it on some secondary list and say "here's doubles, something that doesn't have anything in common with singles apparently."

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Spam, your exaggeration is gross. Similar **** happens in Melee as well. "Hey, grab to rest, to jab wake. They died at ZERO! Epitome of skill!
Hooray for your one example. You can't trip in Melee, you can't infinitely double CG, the way you get hit into people in completely different in Melee so you don't see bair shenanigans every other match, CG's go horizontal distance waaay faster in Brawl, 2v1s are braindead in Brawl, and there is nothing like Lucario's Aura in Melee.

I'm going to grab the edge and simply roll back onto the stage! GET GIMPED!"
Oh no, different edgeguarding exists! THAT OBVIOUSLY MEANS IT TAKES NO SKILL! Not like Brawl edgeguarding where you mindlessly do the same thing every single time they're off the stage. That is SIGNIFICANTLY more skillful! This is also HIGHLY relevant to a discussion about doubles and can't happen in singles at all :laugh:

This is the first time I have ever thought that you just posted something extremely stupid. You act as if such extreme gayness doesn't exist in singles to a higher degree...which it definitely does.
I didn't say there isn't more/less/equal amount of gayness in singles. The discussion was not about singles, it was about doubles. I made no implication about singles and I'm pretty sure it is extremely obvious to everyone that I hate Brawl, especially singles. That doesn't change the fact that doubles has all of the gayness singles has(it might not be as gay the entire time but if both teammates get separated and it's forced to be two 1v1s, there is nothing you can do about it being just as gay as singles for some period of time) and it has additional gayness. Is Brawl doubles still significantly more fun and still infinitely less fun than better games? Yes.

OMG, two top tier characters vs. a mid tier character in any game. WTF THE MID TIER CHARACTER DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE IN THE TWO ON ONE, THIS GAME MUST BE DUMB!"
Not true at ALL. I was playing Melee doubles the other day with one of doyoung's friends who used Marth(he's pretty bad) against JFox's Peach and TMDX's Fox. I was using Mario. Numerous doubles matches came down to me stuck in a 2v1 and I won. This is partially because of that thing you hate called gimping ;).

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Dammit Spam, don't make me back up Inui in an argument against you. Just say someone hacked your account and said that ****, and I'll believe you. Obviously the tier list in doubles is different than in singles, and heavy weight power hitters get bonuses. It's pretty natural and obvious. Tripping is, and will always be gay, but aside from that your argument holds little water.

<3

Oh, btw, you can always airdodge or hit a person flying at you. It's a SKILL that is relevant in doubles but not singles. It is a chaotic but not random event, and it shows one very defined reason why doubles is different than singles. DIing into or away from people also takes faster thinking and skill.

Grab release BS is just during 2 on 1s anyway, which is not how the majority of doubles is played, and Melee has combos where you can just zero to death a character if you're using two people ANYWAY, especially once you get a grab. Sure it takes more skill. Melee in general takes more skill. That doesn't make Brawl doubles irrelevant. Brawl doubles takes plenty of skill, and I'm sad that you've come to disregard it to such a degree.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Hooray for your one example. You can't trip in Melee, you can't infinitely double CG, the way you get hit into people in completely different in Melee so you don't see bair shenanigans every other match, CG's go horizontal distance waaay faster in Brawl, 2v1s are braindead in Brawl, and there is nothing like Lucario's Aura in Melee.

Oh no, different edgeguarding exists! THAT OBVIOUSLY MEANS IT TAKES NO SKILL! Not like Brawl edgeguarding where you mindlessly do the same thing every single time they're off the stage. That is SIGNIFICANTLY more skillful! This is also HIGHLY relevant to a discussion about doubles and can't happen in singles at all :laugh:
You can infinitely grab --> regrab on a lot of frequently used characters, and that's even easier. Melee also lets you do 0 to death stuff very easily in teams 2v1 situations; much more easily than in Brawl. Grab --> rest can kill at 0-10% on just about everyone, and that is far gayer than Dedede having to actually CG someone over to Luigi for a 50% kill. OH NO, A NEW CHARACTER MECHANIC ON LUCARIO THAT MAKES THE CHARACTER UNIQUE AND IT'S STILL NOT THAT GOOD OF A CHARACTER! LET US COMPLAIN ABOUT IT!

It's so easy to edgeguard in Melee, dude. You can make one mistake near the edge and just die to being hit twice. That almost never happens in Brawl and the edge mechanics and improved recovery of most characters makes edgeguarding take more work in general in terms of correct guesses and amount of hits you have to land.

Pierce said:
Oh, btw, you can always airdodge or hit a person flying at you. It's a SKILL that is relevant in doubles but not singles. It is a chaotic but not random event, and it shows one very defined reason why doubles is different than singles. DIing into or away from people also takes faster thinking and skill.
Atomsk and I have purposely DId into each other and our opponents in order to cause things many times. It just takes quick thinking and good reactions. I agree that it adds something else to do and think about, but I still see teams and singles as about 90% the same thing, and results agree with me.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Btw, Dan, I seriously doubt two lists will be made.

I'm going to start up the discussion...like always...and present my own list that includes all aspects of tournaments and I will watch you all agree with it with maybe a few changes or discussions here and there that don't affect it much overall. Just like last time and many times before that even back in Melee. I keep a highly detailed archive of player performances and attend more events than all of the other panelists, so knowing more than the rest of you is quite easy.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
You can infinitely grab --> regrab on a lot of frequently used characters, and that's even easier.
OMG, spacies, the BEST characters overall in singles AND doubles have a weakness in 2v1s!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT'S NOT FAIR! THEY SHOULD BE INVINCIBLE AND SURVIVE TIPPER DSMASHES AT 140 AND UPAIRS AT 180!

I mean it's obviously fairer that every single character in the game has to deal with that like in Brawl, mirite?

Melee also lets you do 0 to death stuff very easily in teams 2v1 situations; much more easily than in Brawl.
Much more easily than in Brawl? You mean you don't just grab them, mash A, and let your partner do that too, aka the easiest possible thing in the world to do? Oh wait, that IS what you do in Brawl! At least in Melee there is a chance your opponents can mess up because it takes some degree of skill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNxnd0b-cCU&fmt=18

2:47-3:12

Grab --> rest can kill at 0-10% on just about everyone, and that is far gayer than Dedede having to actually CG someone over to Luigi for a 50% kill.
I typed Mango PC in my address bar to get the RoM set showing and picked a random match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4bKyPR_NhA&feature=channel_page

Zero grab --> rests. Only one rest in the whole match as a matter of fact and M2K saves Jman and kills Mango for doing it. Obviously a broken strategy.

I only mentioned CG because it means it can happen from anywhere(unlike grab rest), Dedede can just stand there and Luigi can up B if they're right next to each other.

50% is like...you got comboed at the only time they exist in Brawl.

OH NO, A NEW CHARACTER MECHANIC ON LUCARIO THAT MAKES THE CHARACTER UNIQUE AND IT'S STILL NOT THAT GOOD OF A CHARACTER! LET US COMPLAIN ABOUT IT!
Yeah, killing people at 50% with a move that obviously has less range than anything Pichu does is obviously BAD.

It's so easy to edgeguard in Melee, dude. You can make one mistake near the edge and just die to being hit twice. That almost never happens in Brawl and the edge mechanics and improved recovery of most characters makes edgeguarding take more work in general in terms of correct guesses and amount of hits you have to land.
Take more work? IT REQUIRES NO BRAIN AT ALL NOW! You just mindlessly do the unbeatable tactic. Watch this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twqSNmMYjRc

It has some nice edgeguards and some nice RECOVERIES against competent people. You're a scrub so you probably don't even know Marth's jab doesn't hit a space animal's side b if they sweetspot properly lolololol.

bajisci

Smash Ace
doubles should having nothing to do with brawl singles rankings wtf and how did u guys get onto melee its completely irrelevant lol melee didnt have doubles count towards singles rankings O_o

Top Bottom