• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Ugh... kidding .. looking at my post just makes me feel all sad.. My mom is still alive and kicking and nagging!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Kashif, I'm not even going to take the time to actually counter the stuff you posted.

You're an ass.

If your intent is to somehow make me liked by making me realize something or whatever, please stop. If this is your way of trying to "help" me, then with friends like you, I don't need enemies.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
why dont u actually enter a new tourney before you talk and we'l see how good u do vs me
why do you talk so much trash? :ohwell:

like im responding because every post you have that ive seen (allot) is just trash talking or bickering and it never really does anything but provoke other players to trash talk back. and sometimes those people never said anything to you, and it seems like allot of unnecessary anger in the forums would stop if not only you but everyone would calm down.

im hoping youre a sensible guy, and that if you really read my post, that instead of always saying things we could have a smash forum with less useless trash talking, and more production.

even if you dont start it dont bother to respond, it really doesnt go anywhere.

ive seen inui and diem make more sensible, productive and factual posts than you on a majority of occasions, and thats saying allot. the difference is that if you start the trash talking, and then better players get involved, and then all that happens is you get bashed because nobody knows youre name, or if they do youre not really considered a threat or any good and its just all the top players bickering. the problem with that is that these players are our tournament hosts many times :(

this just causes allot of bad blood in the smash community, and even if it doesnt it definitely isnt helping..

and im sorry i specifically pointed you out, because everyone does their trash talking. i just constantly see youre name with more bad posts, and little to no constructive ones (excluding you trying to fix arguments you participated in).

i dont make allot of posts, but i try to make mine actually count and be constructive to the smash community.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Anyone wanna Falco ditto mm?? It's easy!! All you have to do is chaingrab spike!! Who wants to!!?? lol!!

Seriously though.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
lol Orion's da man.

Can't wait to play him again. Maybe he'll be good enough to beat me since he really surprised me last time. :o
im practicing for it, lets leave it at that ;)

and yeah, i want to play you as well.
is there a tourny this weekend? (even melee would be awesome, i want to get better at that as well)
if not i can try and hang out with you and all my friends at rutgers on sunday or something =D

edit: keitaro id do a ditto mm.

JFox

Smash Hero
Attention!!!!!!!!!!! BIG IMPORTANT POST!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone interested in going to the No Johns melee bi-weekly this saturday if I were to come to rutgers and pick you up? If so post ASAP! I have only 4 spots in my car, so be sure to respond quickly.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i never trash talk out of no where. only towards people who deserve it or start anything with me first. and most of the time i dont mean much by it. who doesn't trash talk? lol

im actually a pretty nice guy, id rather not be thought of as a senseless trash talker, so il try to think more b4 i post lol

Keitaro

what about me XD

and cool inui. im gonna try and atleast make singles :D
Keitaro, I too accept that MM. Nxt time i see you your losing however much you put up. My Marth is better than Inui's.
You are all getting *****.

Wait, lol, what the hell you talking bout HBK?? I'm not mm your Marth vs my Falco in Melee or Brawl!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im gathering info for pa rankings and need help. i figured some jerz ppl would kno. what has blue shell been 2? terrabite 1 and.....

Keitaro

His placement at No Nonsense 2 was 25th. He beat Sneak and N.OW and lost to Blue and Lord Knight: http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=2194

@ Tec0: Screw that, lol!! I'm trying to actually win stuff. If you want we can do my Marth vs your M2. I remember quite well how I captured that Pokemon last year at your place :D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
His placement at No Nonsense 2 was 25th. He beat Sneak and N.OW and lost to Blue and Lord Knight: http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=2194

@ Tec0: Screw that, lol!! I'm trying to actually win stuff. If you want we can do my Marth vs your M2. I remember quite well how I captured that Pokemon last year at your place :D
LOL

Sure why not :laugh: m2 wants revenge *Doesn't recall but plays along anyway*

I just like using m2 really :laugh::laugh:

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Kashif, I'm not even going to take the time to actually counter the stuff you posted.
Hmm lets see...

I made a post portions of the brackets that you made as well as things that you said. I didn't make any of those brackets or say any of those things. I also made a few comments like "Guess what side dmbrandon and Inui are on? Yup, the OTHER side" and "Even IF you considered yourselves to be better than Snakeee and Shadow so you put them on Mew2King's side instead of your own, there was still no decent teams unless you count Pride + ROT8 and Jigglymaster + whoever he teamed with." I wasn't expecting you to "counter" any of that since you know...I listed events that happened. All I wanted was either A) an admission that you knowingly made the brackets like that or B) an explanation for why the brackets were like that.

Maybe you aren't making those brackets with the intention of making them easier for yourself and that's just how people were randomized by tia but looking just at the brackets it is very hard to say that you did not try to make things easier for yourself.

It's obviously not just me that thinks this way. It is very rare to go to a tournament and hear a large number of people complaining the bracket is bad and yet is has happened at all four of those tournaments I listed, which you happened to host. I have no complaints about the people who made my brackets elsewhere since they were the result of either some strange upset happening, because there was pools and come R3 everyone gets *****, or because there were just a lot of good people there so even early on good people had to fight each other.

You're an ass.
For what? Posting parts of your bracket and analyzing them?

If your intent is to somehow make me liked by making me realize something or whatever, please stop. If this is your way of trying to "help" me, then with friends like you, I don't need enemies.
I'm trying to get you to make better brackets and stop being a **** to the community. Doing those two VERY SIMPLE THINGS will result in

- Nobody complaining about your brackets/tournaments
- You getting the respect you deserve for your skills

How is that BAD? It's NOT at ALL bad.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I'm trying to get you to make better brackets and stop being a **** to the community. Doing those two VERY SIMPLE THINGS will result in

- Nobody complaining about your brackets/tournaments
- You getting the respect you deserve for your skills

How is that BAD? It's NOT at ALL bad.
i actually agree with you spam, i just dont know if its the right method. i honestly dont know if he did or he didnt, but because Inui said that he doesnt im just going to take his word that hes not making the brackets one sided. But thats a personal choice, so im not going to try and include that in the discussion.

However, if everyone just completely bashes him every time he makes a bracket (and the brackets are pretty bad, lmfao ill be honest) thats not actually going to change anything because
A) if he is changing the brackets then us yelling at him on forums wont change it
B) if he isnt then we're fighting for no reason

I actually think cyanide said this :dizzy:. Just have someone else make the brackets, or atleast overlook it and have that person be completely unbiased to anyone else. Bashing inui, if anything will just make the fighting worse, lmao.

And to inui, like. Many times youre in charge of alllllot of stuff at a tournament, and you really make it get done fast and efficient and its not easy at all. In fact, the tournaments you host run really smooth, and without you at terrabite 2 (starting at 4, lol) we wouldnt have finished. But i really have to say because im youre friend that, You + Brackets = Horrible. and as spam said its not just one person.
If youre really not changing the brackets like everyones yelling at you for, maybe you shouldnt do the brackets so much, or just get extra help when hosting the tournament so more time can go into letting this not happen.

doing it this way will more likely =
"- Nobody complaining about your brackets/tournaments
- You getting the respect you deserve for your skills"
- No bashed Inui
- No Fighting in general

Inui

Banned via Warnings
- BlackWaltz's team was on the same side as Trevor and I.
- At that Princeton Smashfest, I overrated Eazy a lot, which was just an error and not on purpose rigging of any kind.
- I didn't make the teams bracket at No Nonsense 2, Brandon did, and it was seeded well in terms of crews/region. For singles, it was a mistake that you fought Azen that early. If I could go back, I'd probably swap you and Trevor or something like that.
- Your methods when it comes to trying to make me liked or w/e are terrible and I'd appreciate it if you just gave up on that crusade because you NEVER say anything positive about me and just bash me all the time.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master

This is why I try so hard to place just out of ranking's reach.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ryoko is amazing :)

- BlackWaltz's team was on the same side as Trevor and I.
- At that Princeton Smashfest, I overrated Eazy a lot, which was just an error and not on purpose rigging of any kind.
- I didn't make the teams bracket at No Nonsense 2, Brandon did, and it was seeded well in terms of crews/region. For singles, it was a mistake that you fought Azen that early. If I could go back, I'd probably swap you and Trevor or something like that.
- Your methods when it comes to trying to make me liked or w/e are terrible and I'd appreciate it if you just gave up on that crusade because you NEVER say anything positive about me and just bash me all the time.
- I'm guessing he's part of new team 3 cuz if he got any lower than 5th then his team sucked horse **** and shouldn't count as someone hard
- Still...even IF Eazy was really good then. One side would have been
me, dm, Trevor, Bajisci, Emblem Lord
other side
you, Eazy, Keitaro, Ether
- How is Azen/Chillin fighting M2K/Chu seeded well in terms of regions? That's 3/3 MD/VA players fighting each other. k @ singles
- I'm not going to lie and say you have made terrific brackets. wtf am I supposed to compliment you on? HEY LUCAS YOU ARE SOOOO NICE TO EVERYONE IN THE COMMUNITY! YOUR BRACKETS ARE TEH BEST1!11 INUI'S MARTH IS AMAZING! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Top Bottom