• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Eazy23

Smash Lord
IT IS LOGIC KEITARO.
Read the post you just sent, it is STUPID.
If someone says something dumb, your first reaction is wow dont listen to him he said something dumb?

I'm sorry, if that is the way you work than ok.
I however, react in this way.

!. Hear something stupid.
2. Wonder why person said stupid thing.
3. Find out why they said it, and what they meant by it.

When did I put words in your mouth? Its not my fault that you dont deliver your message accurate enough, and leave the person you're talking to with no option but to attempt to make some type of assumption as to what you are saying.

I'm not being disrespectful, I'm just consistant. Usually when people want to stop arguing its because they are wrong.

N yes, anyone in MY OWN CREW, who would read my post about Inui, NOT TAKE THE TIME TO READ MY CORRECTING POST, not listen to me when I said it in person is an idiot. Because like you, they may walk away assuming I'm explaining why members are better than Inui. WHICH IS INCORRECT. I said,
Every comment I made was in reference to the crew battle. I spoke to Inui on aim and corrected my self. Yes, I believe I am better than Inui. I realize i can only speak for myself, so I will.

As for my crew, I believe if we were to crew battle, it would not be surprising if stock for stock, any member of my crew, beat Inui.

Get i?

Those were the opening words of my correcting post, how could you ignore it? because I wrote it? With that logic, you're saying that more than half of my crew will never read one of my post again. Seeing as tho, yehs responds to my posts, you've been responding to my posts all morning, and i had a discussion with sneak on smashboards the other day, I can assume that my crew indeed does NOT ignore my posts, and they DO read them.

With that understood, any continuous misunderstanding of what I meant can be explained by me. LIKE IT WAS IN PERSON.

So what is your point? No one is allowed to write something the wrong way without being viewed an idiot for the rest of their lives?

Place more value in the words you show to the world, make more sense, and do more thinking before you type.

I don't put words in your mouth
I base my opinion off of fact, for the most part, and when I dont, I thoroughly explain
I said you meatrode chibo in defense of you making the assumption that I was keeping the arguement going, when it was your 'agreeing with chibo" that put me in a responsive position.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Wow, you are seriously acting like a ****ing idiot. I'm really sick of you putting words into my ****ing mouth. If you can't seem to understand what I'm saying, please call me instead of talking bull**** but do not call me now as I am busy.

No my reaction isn't "he said something dumb, don't listen to him" its "wow, he said something stupid, then had to use words to make it sound okay?"

I shouldn't have to read bull**** to believe if you say

IE: Eazy: this guy is dead

When he's clearly breathing.

Why should I have to hear your explanation on that when the doctors said "if someone is breathing, they are alive"

As a matter of fact smart guy, I did read the rest of your supposed crew better than Inui thing but I still think it's dumb for you to have said it, no matter what.

Lemme be like Eazy and say something stupid. Then explain it to be right. Then call other people stupid for reading my stupid saying and not reading the explanation.

Keitaro

The fact that people say this also makes me not want to argue with you:

Eazy can make gay person think they're straight.

As in Eazy, can make something wrong seem right.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I already asked, when did I put words in your mouth? Wow just tell me. U realize I'm not **** talking u either, Im responding to what you say.

Now, I'm the idiot?
I said already, I said my INITIAL STATEMENT OUT OF TRASHTALK. MY TRUE FEELINGS ON THE MATTER, WERE EXPLAINED.

Do you not see that, if you honestly feel, that saying something and correcting it, is NOT ALLOWED, than you expect written perfection from everyone. I care more about what the person REALLY thinks, not what oone posts says..

you are writing abunch of I duno mean things? Stupid things? When all you have to do is explain what you mean. If you look closely, I asked you before your last post HOW I PUT WORDS IN YOUR MOUTH. You don't answer me! You just cry more and more.

Then you create random situations that are completely dumb and THINK its the same as what I'm doing.

And LMAO see, you STILL THINK I SAID THE CREW WAS BETTER THAN INUI. DUDE, if you really think thats what the rest of my posts said......then this is going nowhere.

Also, if someone said the guy is dead. The typical response to him would be,"dude, he is breathing". He would then be in a position to respond, maybe saying" Oh I'm sorry, he just looks dead".

Everyone wouldnt just leave the room never speaking to him again.

Edit- I dont want u 2 be sad at work. Dont call me an idiot when Im not, but if Im saying soemthing out of line, or being offensive, quote it, and let me know. Im actually trying my best to be nice. So let me know what Im saying that is bs.

Keitaro

And LMAO see, you STILL THINK I SAID THE CREW WAS BETTER THAN INUI. DUDE, if you really think thats what the rest of my posts said......then this is going nowhere.
That's not what I think you said, that's what YOU SAID!!!!!

Good **** knowing what I think!!!!

That's a good example of what I mean by you putting words in my mouth. I mean it as you saying i think something when I clearly don't. This is happening every post.

Eazy said:
Also, if someone said the guy is dead. The typical response to him would be,"dude, he is breathing". He would then be in a position to respond, maybe saying" Oh I'm sorry, he just looks dead".

Everyone wouldnt just leave the room never speaking to him again.
No Eazy, you would say something like this:

No, the guy is dead cause his heart stopped moving, feel here Keitaro. Plus his pulse is gone and his face is grey. Look at the color wheel I have here and tell me if he's grey or not.

Keit: yes he is grey Eazy.

Eazy: So explain to me how he's alive Keitaro when I just gave you multiple proofs to why he's dead?

Keitaro: What the ****!!!!!! This book that God wrote says a breathing person is alive!!

Eazy: But you haven't disproved my multiple facts to why the person can be dead. Keitaro, your logic is stupid.

I have to prove the obvious?

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Are you saying that none of my posts corrected that statement? Nothing corrected the statement of everyone being better than Inui?

If someone pmed you, and asked you whether I thought everyone in the crew was better than Inui, what would you tell them?

Would you say, nah he doesnt think everyone is better/ he thinks we are all capable of beating him tho.

Or would you say, Well he thinks we are all better, regardless of anything else he has said to prove otherwise.

Which would it be?

As for the infamous words in your mouth

You said this
"So people who don't read why you say MOB is better than Inui are idiots??"

Am i incorrect to assume that you believe that every post after my initial one still made that same claim? I'm tryna tell you that talking to Inui on aim, and a few posts later explained how I really felt about the situation. You keep going baq and calling it, me explaining team mob is better than Inui.

Im not trying to justify my claim, I'm making it more accurate. No you shouldnt try 2 make stupid claims right, you can accept that you said them, and make a better one to show that you are not an idiot.Thats what i do. Thats what I did.

I said something wrong, that was not COMPLETELY how I felt.
Re worded it to make much more sense.
What dont u get dude?

Eazy23

Smash Lord
That's not what I think you said, that's what YOU SAID!!!!!

Good **** knowing what I think!!!!

That's a good example of what I mean by you putting words in my mouth. I mean it as you saying i think something when I clearly don't. This is happening every post.

No Eazy, you would say something like this:

No, the guy is dead cause his heart stopped moving, feel here Keitaro. Plus his pulse is gone and his face is grey. Look at the color wheel I have here and tell me if he's grey or not.

Keit: yes he is grey Eazy.

Eazy: So explain to me how he's alive Keitaro when I just gave you multiple proofs to why he's dead?

Keitaro: What the ****!!!!!! This book that God wrote says a breathing person is alive!!

Eazy: But you haven't disproved my multiple facts to why the person can be dead. Keitaro, your logic is stupid.

I have to prove the obvious?
Sorry to be a prick but, God didn't write the bible.
How can someone breathe with no heart movement?
No pulse either?

That would be a VERY VERY odd situation, and I'm sure their consistancy of breath along with their lack of a heartbeat or pulse would do nothing more than freak you and me out. Just my opinion.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i dont see inui fully fit as a panelist either. his outlook on the community is completely biased geared towards himself and his friends/crewmates. this is proved by seeing rigged brackets such as the one at terrabite. iv heard inui call countless number of people garbage when it completely isn't deserved, and using the infamous inui logic not understanding the full picture of someones skill.
lol you're ********.

HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU PEOPLE THAT I HAVE NEVER RIGGED A BRACKET. AT ONE TOURNAMENT, ONE SINGLE EVENT AND NOTHING ELSE, I PUT ATOMSK AGAINST BAJISCI TO AVOID PLAYING ATOMSK. I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING ELSE EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO RIGGING UNLESS YOU CALL PUTTING MYSELF AWAY FROM M2K "RIGGING" AFTER I PLAYED HIM ALL FOUR EVENTS AT SMASHTALITY. STOP SAYING I RIG BRACKETS AS IF IT'S A HABIT OF MINE WHEN IT ONLY HAPPENED ONCE.

If you keep making posts like these slandering me, Chibo, and then act nice with me in person, I'll just treat you like a piece of shit/color] and make you hate me in person too.

Also, me viewing people a certain way is because I am an elitist. This doesn't mean I can't archive results and analyze them and give accurate skill opinions. Unlike the rest of the panel, I play basically everyone in the state from top to bottom all the time because I last a long time in tournaments. I know for a fact I have the most impressive archive of NJ tournaments in a text file.

Stop posting in this thread.

@Keitaro: Stop crying about Nexus just because you placed like garbage and lost to Dave. Those are the only reasons you're arguing so much for it to not be counted. Guess what? You did terrible at S.W.R., TerraBite, and ESTICLE as well, so you're on your way to a low ranking or not being ranked at all anyways. Fix it with your skill and not arguing on the boards. From what I've heard from Eazy, Atomsk, and Dave, the tournament was "all right." Nothing ******** happened.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
^^ Shutup, your interruptting our discussions, chibo was like 10 posts ago.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I was asleep.

Sorry, I have to defend myself when I get slandered by false statements that can severely damage my credibility as a host.

Keitaro

No pulse either?

That would be a VERY VERY odd situation, and I'm sure their consistancy of breath along with their lack of a heartbeat or pulse would do nothing more than freak you and me out. Just my opinion.
I said God wrote the bible!!??????? WHERE DID I SAY GOD WROTE THE BIBLE!! WHERE DID I SAY BIBLE!! WOW, I DIDNT!?!?!?!? WHOAAAAA!!!

It was a metaphor to explain how you can take what someone says and question it althought it supposed to be correct.

I love how the argument went from smash to semantics.
And I hat that fact. It went from one thing, to another, to another, that I don't have time to be argueing about. I have hw I need to finish.

@ Inui: And you placed even worse at Xesticle. Do you see me complaining about what happened there????? NOOOOOO!!! Were you?? Yes, as you always do at a tournament you place horrible at. But I did not complain, so you can't I'm complaining cause I did bad, doesn't matter, I already said if I got first, I wouldn't count this. Why am I even responding to your post?

@ Eazy: I know you say "the person who can't argue anymore loses" but I have to do my hw I wanted to start at 10 so I'm telling you right now that I have to do it. If you want to talk about it, you can call me later but I don't see much to talk about when we already agreed with the tournament being minimally okay for the rankings.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I assumed you were speaking of a section in the bible where god claimed the breath implied life. I did not know of such a verse, I however, wasnt going to argue with you about it being there. I didn't know you were completely making up a book written by god, that would obviously be foolish to go against. Primarily because of who god is supposed to be, and if you were to have factual knowledge that he wrote it, you'd have factual knowledge that he indeed exists. If god were to factually exist, i do not believe i would be arguing against his own personal definition of alive and dead.

You also ignored a WHOLE post of mine, that you have nothing negative to say about. I pin point my problems with what you say, you do not.

People need to realize there are a few ways to deal with disagreements. You can talk them out. You can physically attempt to resolve them. Or you can ignore them.

There are rules to each of these options, learn them, PLEASE. You will see that I am not just ranting and being an ***. Learn how to argue dude. Come to Rutgers and takE logic reason and persuasion, or some intro course that shows you the structure of an arguement, and how to prove one wrong.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
I'm better than Inui and Eazy and Keitaro combined...yea thats right...Keinueazy. (LoL, jk)

LoL, this thread is stupid. Settle this on the courts!!

First to 11 points. 3's are good for 2. Half Court, no fouls, no problem.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
There's people who see your opinion as completely 100% ******** which mainly started the moment you said you "hate Brawl", no need to explain that any further.
Me disliking Brawl has to do with what exactly? Nothing. The game is **** competitively and ANYONE who has played ANY GOOD competitive game at a decent level will agree on competitive grounds that Brawl sucks competitively.

Keitaro

Let's solve this physically Eazy cause WE ALL KNOW WHO'S GONNA WIN!!

lol, I love saying that. I'm never gonna forget when you said that.

Edit: I'm not gonna argue with multiquoting Spam. I never read your multiquoting stuff anyways. It barely differs to me from when Basic Sausage used to post huge posts with nothingness.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
lHOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU PEOPLE THAT I HAVE NEVER RIGGED A BRACKET. AT ONE TOURNAMENT, ONE SINGLE EVENT AND NOTHING ELSE, I PUT ATOMSK AGAINST BAJISCI TO AVOID PLAYING ATOMSK. I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING ELSE EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO RIGGING UNLESS YOU CALL PUTTING MYSELF AWAY FROM M2K "RIGGING" AFTER I PLAYED HIM ALL FOUR EVENTS AT SMASHTALITY. STOP SAYING I RIG BRACKETS AS IF IT'S A HABIT OF MINE WHEN IT ONLY HAPPENED ONCE.
Princeton Smashfest 2

One side of the bracket has - Bajisci, Atomsk, Dmbrandon, teh_spamerer, Emblem Lord

Other side of the bracket has - you, Eazy, Keitaro, Ether

dmbrandon vocally complains loudly about the brackets being unfair and you switches me with Eazy. You thought the bracket was fine but then switched it because he didn't want to deal with dmbrandon complaining and went around until you had to play me repeatedly telling everyone that dmbrandon was being a baby because he didn't want to face me and that it was seeded properly but that you would take me out.

No Nonsense 2

Teams - Mew2King & ChuDat are on the same side of the bracket as Azen and Chillin who have to face each other before Winners Finals as a result. Guess what side dmbrandon and Inui are on? Yup, the OTHER side :)

Singles - You have said on numerous occasions that I'm better than you(regardless of how small you think the skill gap is) I should therefore be seeded better than you. Why did I have to face Azen BEFORE you did then? :confused:

Terrabite 1
^you already described it above

Terrabite 2
Singles
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5218491&postcount=81

Mew2King and Trevor both are given harder brackets than you. Velocity plays Mew2King round 3, who has been his doubles partner since the beginning of Brawl. Seems pretty bad imo.

Doubles
One side of the bracket - Mew2King and Velocity, Snakeee and Shadow, Bajisci and Orion, Eazy and Keitaro

Other side of the bracket - ppl with weird team names I've never heard before, Inui & Atomsk

Even IF you considered yourselves to be better than Snakeee and Shadow so you put them on Mew2King's side instead of your own, there was still no decent teams unless you count Pride + ROT8 and Jigglymaster + whoever he teamed with.

The 1st, 2nd, and 4th place team were all on the same side of the bracket...the side you WEREN'T on. That's too easy for you. Stop acting like Terrabite 1 was the only bracket you made that wasn't good.

Keitaro said:
Edit: I'm not gonna argue with multiquoting Spam. I never read your multiquoting stuff anyways. It barely differs to me from when Basic Sausage used to post huge posts with nothingness.
WOW KEITARO, the only quote in my previous post contained ONE sentence that I responded to.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
[Edit - I didn't see the last 6 posts before this because this took so long to write -_-]

-_- Sorry theres so many things to quote on

I think since the topic has already been agreed upon it should be dropped. We don't need to go back and forth about what we think about each other. We can do that over phone sometime later.
Sorry, but i just woke up and need to throw my hat back into the ring since I sorta fanned the flames for this mess

I love how the argument went from smash to semantics.
I'm still trying to figure out how it did -_-

No pulse either?

I think the discussion is getting a bit far off the topic now... And I'm not sure if zombies were being considered. Although do they breathe? I'm not sure... Someone enlighten me lol.

HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU PEOPLE THAT I HAVE NEVER RIGGED A BRACKET. AT ONE TOURNAMENT, ONE SINGLE EVENT AND NOTHING ELSE, I PUT ATOMSK AGAINST BAJISCI TO AVOID PLAYING ATOMSK. I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING ELSE EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO RIGGING UNLESS YOU CALL PUTTING MYSELF AWAY FROM M2K "RIGGING" AFTER I PLAYED HIM ALL FOUR EVENTS AT SMASHTALITY. STOP SAYING I RIG BRACKETS AS IF IT'S A HABIT OF MINE WHEN IT ONLY HAPPENED ONCE.

If you keep making posts like these slandering me, Chibo, and then act nice with me in person, I'll just treat you like a piece of **** and make you hate me in person too.
I unbolded and sized the text so it's easier on the eyes. I forget the exact tourney your talking about when you put atomsk against bajisci and so on but thats fine. The 2 main offenses were in the one montage tourney that md va came to, and people like me, velocity, and others had to fight the md/va pros 2nd or 3rd round, but you didn't give yourself anyone hard to fight until 4th round. The main culprit though is the recent terrabite tourney. You put Velocity in the same quarter of the bracket as m2k, you in the same 1/16 as dave, and didn't give yourself a hard match until 5th round, while 4th roung matches were games like atomsk and shadow, velocity and m2k, and snakeee and blackwaltz. you essentially seeded yourself better than m2k.

I know some things can slip by as theres always some seeding mistakes here and there at tourneys, but this is a bit much that could have gone unnoticed.

reference: http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket2495.gif

I'm not trying to go out of my way to slander you, I'm just posting the obvious. I acted nice to you this weekend so I wouldn't have to deal with us arguing the whole time and it was kind of enjoyable so I would rather keep it that way. But if you keep calling people in my crew garbage like you said about xzax on the phone on Thursday, (whether you think its true or not) I won't be able to keep a nice attitude towards you at all.

Also, me viewing people a certain way is because I am an elitist. This doesn't mean I can't archive results and analyze them and give accurate skill opinions. Unlike the rest of the panel, I play basically everyone in the state from top to bottom all the time because I last a long time in tournaments. I know for a fact I have the most impressive archive of NJ tournaments in a text file.
This is why I said you are not completely incompetent to be a panelist. Infact, I know you keep a very good look at peoples actual tourney placements which is why I think you deserve to be a panelist as long as you backup all your assumptions with the hard data you have.

Hey smart guy, has there been an nj tournament within the passed coouple months?
With the tournaments that were in Nj, who was there? Md/va, taking the top places, leaving people like Spam n diem(in his prime) getting 5th, or something around there.
You should be glad md.va actually came to one of our tourneys. Skill IMO is best gauged when your up against outside players everyone doesn't play often. All tournies from this area have the tendency of people fighting people theyr already used to, to the point that they might know how they place and despite whether one is better than the other, might kno the secret tricks to get around them and vice versa. It's like looking at me and GOTM in melee. Is he better than me? Yes. How much have we played together? More than any other smasher. Can he go fox on me in tourney? Generally no, because I know his Fox too well and I know everything I have to do to get around it. He has to go Zelda trying to bank on the fact I don't know his Zelda enough compared to his fox and it actually works lol.

You got aid from chibo, a 1 character playing person, who would probably have placed like **** at this event. Of course, those who wouldnt do well at this event will cry about it.
Don't assume anything. I'm confident I would have done ok at this tournament. MM my not ROB. And I should be the one outside opinion since I'm the one person in this argument who actually didn't even go to the event.

Chibo, my friend, do you read?

I corrected myself TONS of times with what I said about Inui. It was written incorrectly as trashtalk, and corrected within a few posts.
I read on for pages and pages about how you thought this and eventually it just all kind of trailed off. I was confused thinking how you could possibly believe that so I asked Inui if you actually meant all of it or it was trashtalk, and himself (along with atomsk who was conviniently there when I asked) both thought you were being serious. I can't be expected to read EVERY post on the boards lol.

If you can't pickup meta, snake,d3,falco,marth Rob, many, if u cant pick up anyone, ur garbz. It takes months to play chars at a tourny level in melee. Takes hours to do so in brawl.
That's an opinion.

Has Inui not beaten you in marth vs rob mms when he HATES the match? Outplaced you at numerous events? yet you still trash talked him a while back so dont be a hypocrit.
Yes, it's true he best me in a MM back at CoT3. I had never encountered a Marth that spammed overB so much before lol. However I'm glad you remember the past because you don't remember the present. I just tied Inui at the last 3 tourneys in a row, Smashtality IV, Esticle 12, and CH4, two of which are ecrc events holding a good deal of weight. Additionally, I got to play him at Tality4 in pools where in a best of 2 I went even 1-1 with him. I lost one match because I sd'd near the beginning of the match. my fault though, no johns. You can ask Inui himself who admits it, I have gotten A LOT better recently.

You also pinned mexi up against everyone, talking about how good he was, based primarily on your knowlege of his skill level.
I said don't underestimate him because no one played him, then he proved his worth in tournament by 2-0'ing Inui and dmbrandon. He's only done bad at one event, SatS. He did well at everything else.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
LOL! Come on xzax...you know Inui's brackets are hard!

Terrabite 2(Inui) said:
Doubles (entered as Believe in the Heart of the Cards)
Defeated Team Nightmare
Defeated We Suck
Defeated Team Name
Lost to Mew2King & Velocity
Lost to Snakeee and Shadow
Placed 3 out of 18
Clash of Titans II(me) said:
Doubles Bracket (entered as Zelda's Kick Got Buffed In Brawl)
Defeated Blood Lust (Arbak + DC Scribz)
Defeated Insanely Large Breasts (Teczero + Vanz)
Defeated Blue Lazer (Scar + Pakman)
Lost to Mew2King (Mew2King + Cactuar)
Defeated Extacy (Eggm + Velocity)
Defeated Mew2King (Mew2King + Cactuar)
Lost to Mew2King (Mew2King + Cactuar)
Placed 2 out of 15
Terrabite 2(Inui) said:
Singles (entered as Yugi)
Defeated Rhyme
Defeated Orion
Defeated Rookie
Lost to BlackWaltz
Defeated Shadow
Lost to Kaiba
Placed 4 out of 46
Smashtastrophe 2 said:
Singles (entered as teh_spamerer)
Defeated A-Laon
Defeated Mogwai
Defeated Chu
Defeated Vidjogamer
Lost to M2K
Lost to Chu
Placed 3 out of 46
Smashtality IV said:
Brawl Singles Bracket (entered as Inui)
Defeated Fear
Defeated Pyronic Star
Lost to Mew2King
Lost to Atomsk
Placed 5 out of 26
Smashtastrophe 2 said:
Low Tiers (entered as teh_spamerer)
Defeated ChillinDude829 <-- not the real chillin
Defeated Jiano
Defeated M2K
Lost to Chu
Defeated M2K
Defeated Chu
Lost to Chu
Placed 2 out of 25
Smash at the Shore(Inui) said:
Brawl Singles (entered as Kagami)
Defeated Ralza
Lost to Ryoko
Defeated Eggm
Defeated Rogue Pit
Defeated Tsukasa
Lost to D1
Placed 7 out of 39
Smashpocalypse 3 said:
Singles Bracket (entered as teh_spamerer)
Defeated M00
Defeated Sonozaki SHION
Lost to Cactuar
Defeated Scar
Defeated Inui
Defeated Eggm
Defeated Plank
Defeated Cactuar
Lost to M2K
Placed 2 out of 32

Eazy23

Smash Lord
eazy - just as everyone says im tired of hearing the brawl johns. its differ for melee how? just cause its brawl doesnt mean everyone can play more than 1 chara on a tourney level. i know i sure cant, and i can name plenty of others as well. .
Chibo admits he can play only one character on a tournament level.

[Edit -

Don't assume anything. I'm confident I would have done ok at this tournament. MM my not ROB. And I should be the one outside opinion since I'm the one person in this argument who actually didn't even go to the event.

He now claims he would have done well at this tournament, that FORCES you to switch characters:psycho:

you also said this

"You should be glad md.va actually came to one of our tourneys. Skill IMO is best gauged when your up against outside players everyone doesn't play often. All tournies from this area have the tendency of people fighting people theyr already used to, to the point that they might know how they place and despite whether one is better than the other, might kno the secret tricks to get around them and vice versa. It's like looking at me and GOTM in melee. Is he better than me? Yes. How much have we played together? More than any other smasher. Can he go fox on me in tourney? Generally no, because I know his Fox too well and I know everything I have to do to get around it. He has to go Zelda trying to bank on the fact I don't know his Zelda enough compared to his fox and it actually works lol."

I was simply letting keitaro know that it would not be unordinary for me to place top 5 in an all nj tournament. However, when crazy oos competition is around, i def would place lower.

He claimed that me placing top 5 at the tourny was proof of the results being off, however only a few oos players were there, and they sure werent azen chillin forte n crew. This allows higher placings for almost everyone.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i mean all my secondaries arent near my rob, but i feel that they are ok enough to have placed ok at the tourney combined with counterpick stages and more.

you placing top 5 in an nj tourney is very out of the ordinary and hasnt happened. at an nj tourney we have to worry about all of nj, pa, and ny. off the top of my head i can already think of m2k, atomsk, ninjalink, snakeee, shadow that have a better top 5 shot

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I used Zelda(not lucario) first round, diddy second, lucario third. HE camped me. Big whoop. I lose to campers. Guess what guys? If u wanna beat NinjaLink, Camp him. Its an easy win.
Woot I can post again!!!

Okay, I would like to know how in hell I camped you vs your Zelda? On Yoshi's story no less! The center platform prevents me from camping anyone. I didn't camp you either vs your main, Diddy, which was a close match. The only match I technically camped you on was no fair, and you camped me back just as hard. So please stop being a poor sport about that match by saying all I did was "camp you."

Btw I don't use that victory ever as a way of making myself seem like a better player. Sometimes **** happens and people lose to unexpected people. And you took revenge with your ROB at Nexus.

Oh and I better still be included on the next rankings, just because I am not playing anymore doesn't mean that I didn't go to the tourns!

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
honestly chibo if ur secondaries werent nearly as good as ur rob u were gonna get a ****ty placing... just cuz ppl couldnt use there mains didnt mean they didnt have other characters to use that were just as good u would be surprised... even if u could use ur main the whole way thru i doubt it woulda changed the results much... its not like eazy beat any1 that he couldnt beat normally cuz of the rules.... its not like that happened to almost any1 that was there

Eazy23

Smash Lord
^^ Thank you Sneak.

Chibo, every nj tourny over the summer that I've been to has had CRAZY competition, so excuse me for not winning money.

Look at those in attendance at nexxus, is me placing top 5 off in your opinion? That is my point.

I would also give most players who arent m2k atomsk a run for their money. So w/e.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
This thread is delicious :laugh:

What I'm curious to see is the in person interaction between Eazy and Keitaro.

I'm also curious if dm will come out of retirement to face Chibo.

10yes's

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Chibo as a great man named The Joker once said "It's not about the money, it's about sending a message."

make it $50 xD

Top Bottom