• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Melee Drama > Brawl drama, this is boring. I"ll have to find tastier popcorn.
MELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWLMELEE>BRAWL

This is everyone of your posts, Tim. We don't care. We all know melee is better. just be quiet for five ****ing seconds.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
:confused:

Melee > BrawlMelee > Brawl

oic

Apparently dmbrandon has degenerated into an internet troll online because I had forbidden him from coming to his mom's house, which I transformed into a harem for my honies and my playboy bunnies =D. I'm sorry to everyone.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Brandon, you don't even play anymore so stop reading this site, and you wont have to read my posts.

Melee owns brawl.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Apparently dmbrandon has degenerated into an internet troll online because I had forbidden him from coming to his mom's house, which I transformed into a harem for my honies and my playboy bunnies =D. I'm sorry to everyone.

I am Yes!, and I believe that teh_spamerer would approve of this message...even if it's his own post...

Also Eggm, it does kinda get repetitive. Don't get me wrong I love melee more than any smash game, but come on...it's like you're on auto-post.

Stop johnning teh_fart-I mean Kashif....

Eggm

Smash Hero
Trevor I don't care at all what you think lmao, why did you post that? if I'm bored at class my posts are kinda auto post. I guess when I'm bored my brain automatically associates boredom with brawl, therefore brawl comes out automatically. Lol.

Besides what else is on Atlantic north BESIDES brawl drama now? That gets kinda annoying too. Just deal with it and stfu.

Edit : Brandon officially made it onto my ignore list. Please feel free to add me to yours. I think we will both be happier.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Trevor I don't care at all what you think lmao, why did you post that? if I'm bored at class my posts are kinda auto post. I guess when I'm bored my brain automatically associates boredom with brawl, therefore brawl comes out automatically. Lol.

Besides what else is on Atlantic north BESIDES brawl drama now? That gets kinda annoying too. Just deal with it and stfu.

Edit : Brandon officially made it onto my ignore list. Please feel free to add me to yours. I think we will both be happier.
Eggm you should start some starcraft drama :D

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
timmy i think it's a treasure that your fam especially your younger siblings wake up so early, their footsteps and random yells make the morning extremely bright

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I second Eggm's constant 'Melee>Brawl' being tiresome. Melee is obviously better but Melee is old as **** and Brawl sucks. Both games are extremely boring.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Why does everyone in NJ hate brawl so much? This leads me to believe that everyone will stop playing Brawl and just go back to melee which no one in the world plays anymore except NJ.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Why does everyone in NJ hate brawl so much? This leads me to believe that everyone will stop playing Brawl and just go back to melee which no one in the world plays anymore except NJ.
You must not see many other threads.

Btw games can have pretty long life spans.

Melee was out for like 6 years?

I don't remember how long Starcraft was out for but I am fairly certain it was out for a lot longer and people still play it on a competitive level.

Also NJ isn't the only state that plays a lot of melee.

Btw all of NJ doesn't hate brawl.

I personally don't hate it I just think competitive brawl is more boring than my differential equations class. Friendlies can be fun though, cuz diddy likez to throws lotsa stuff (Which makes you THINK he makes you press a lot of buttons... but you don't >_>)

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
You must not see many other threads.

Btw games can have pretty long life spans.

Melee was out for like 6 years?

I don't remember how long Starcraft was out for but I am fairly certain it was out for a lot longer and people still play it on a competitive level.

Also NJ isn't the only state that plays a lot of melee.

Btw all of NJ doesn't hate brawl.

I personally don't hate it I just think competitive brawl is more boring than my differential equations class. Friendlies can be fun though, cuz diddy likez to throws lotsa stuff (Which makes you THINK he makes you press a lot of buttons... but you don't >_>)
ya but melee pretty much stopped (or should have stopped) when Brawl came out. And stargate is pretty much still competitive because a sequel (or any better game for that matter) never came out.

But I suppose with melee and brawl it really depend on peoples preferences. I like brawl because it's more balanced and has more characters and it's a bit slower. People who like melee like melee because it's faster, has more combos, and they were already good at it. It's understandable.

and btw teczero do you go to college in newark cause I go to Rutgers in Newark. Where in Newark do you live?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
ya but melee pretty much stopped (or should have stopped) when Brawl came out. And stargate is pretty much still competitive because a sequel (or any better game for that matter) never came out.

But I suppose with melee and brawl it really depend on peoples preferences. I like brawl because it's more balanced and has more characters and it's a bit slower. People who like melee like melee because it's faster, has more combos, and they were already good at it. It's understandable.

and btw teczero do you go to college in newark cause I go to Rutgers in Newark. Where in Newark do you live?
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I go to NJIT and I dorm.

PLAY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I play brawl and melee so

PLAY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLZ

Pm me though seriously we should play ;) like you're across the street from me :laugh:

Or talk to me on AIM.

Sn: Teczero8

;)

EDIT: Brawl isn't more balanced.

MK and snake are far too much better than the rest of the cast. In melee Fox is better than say climbers and mario but Mario and climbers has CGs on him.

What I am trying to say is: In melee the 4 best characters are Fox, Falco, Marth , Sheik. But everyone else has at least SOMETHING that they can abuse to fight them with.

In brawl those things rarely exist. And MK and Snake can stop a lot of characters doing barely anything.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
Melee wont die as long as there are supporters and people that play it...look, people still play UMK3 and Street Fighter 2 and MvC2 lol. as long as there is a small group of people playing the game, it wont die. and brawl is garbage, so there is a legit reason to continue playing melee. its not like brawl was a better competitive game that would make the melee players WANT to move on....

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

I myself can say I loved Melee. After Brawl came out I now love Brawl.

At the moment, I'd much rather play Brawl over Melee but this is mainly because playing any game when I'm rusty at it is annoying + a tad boring. If I was in my prime of Melee I'd probably play it almost as much as Brawl but then again Brawl is a new game and Melee is an old one. I just stepped up to the new game.

smasher91613

Smash Journeyman
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I go to NJIT and I dorm.

PLAY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I play brawl and melee so

PLAY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLZ

Pm me though seriously we should play ;) like you're across the street from me :laugh:

Or talk to me on AIM.

Sn: Teczero8

wait you live near rutgers? rutgers is only 25min. from me but mapquest says newark is 55min. away

smasher91613

Smash Journeyman
lol, he doesn't live near Rutgers. Oh wait, he does live near Rutgers Newark.
oh so its another town? :( that sucks, no one who plays melee lives near me

i was really trying to get into melee, i spent a few hours learning wavedashing and practicing and planned to play with other people but honestly its so much easier to just go on wifi and play as much brawl as i want than drives hours to play some melee

Top Bottom