• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I completely agree with Eazy and it doesn't sound like a totally worthless event at all. In the end, the good players placed the highest anyways. NinjaLink, Atomsk, Snakeee, and Shadow took the top spots like they would have normally.

If something like Nexus, Rage Studios, and low tier tournaments don't count for tiebreakers, then how does one break the tie?

This is why the panel for rankings needs to actually discuss things. The sets Eazy used as examples were just like me vs Yes! at No Nonsense 2.

R1: Marth vs Wolf, Yes! wins.
R2: Dedede vs Snake, Inui wins.
R3: Snake vs Fox, Inui wins.

We used different characters anyways. This is basically the same thing that would have happened at Nexus. Players like Atomsk, me, Eazy, and Yes! frequently use many characters these days, so whatever.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
It's really hard to let anything count when people couldn't pick their main twice but it's okay to be of some importance as long as its not counted as a normal tournament.

It's just when Inui says "tie breaker" it reminded me that alot of people were close calls on the rankings like you and Pride were last season and I don't think the final decision should be made cause Pride was deafeated by Dave + water and Eazy defeated NinjaLink's Pichu 3rd match.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Keitaro, work on being more logical PLEASE. You are the head panelist, and it def sucks when you don't think logically. I mean its fine to disagree, but if a valid arguement is brought to your attention, try not to simply ignore it because you dont like the outcome.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Arguing with Eazy is harder than 3 stocking m2k's metaknight with falcon v.v

if that's really gonna be a factor in skill rankings then i'll just have to **** the balls off everyone this saturday to make up for that garbage tourney.

edit: kashif i'm talking about if i'm not snake vs a metaknight. it's very hard to beat a mk when i'm not snake.

Keitaro

Keitaro, work on being more logical PLEASE. You are the head panelist, and it def sucks when you don't think logically. I mean its fine to disagree, but if a valid arguement is brought to your attention, try not to simply ignore it because you dont like the outcome.
Don't like what outcome???? I was never gonna count this even if I got first. You have a big tendancy to think you know exactly what others are thinking.

Since it seems you think I changed my mind, no I didn't. I just said **** it cause argueing with you is annoying as I told you time and time again and either way I'm sure this tourney won't cause any marginal changes so I'm saying whatever.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You are the head panelist
I think it should be me because I'm the best player on the panel and the one that hosts the biggest events in the state. >_>;

Keitaro said:
It's really hard to let anything count when people couldn't pick their main twice but it's okay to be of some importance as long as its not counted as a normal tournament.

It's just when Inui says "tie breaker" it reminded me that alot of people were close calls on the rankings like you and Pride were last season and I don't think the final decision should be made cause Pride was deafeated by Dave + water and Eazy defeated NinjaLink's Pichu 3rd match.
Learn more characters? You knew the rules before you entered, right? Odd tournaments happen. The rules didn't seem that terrible. Look at Snakeee. Only his ZSS is actually good, and he still got 3rd. Shadow only has a Meta Knight, and he got 4th. They somehow worked around the rules to win anyways.

Something like Nexus would matter about as much as a tournament with free entry or a low tier event, and all would be analyzed by the panelists.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
What I'm saying is that you are judging a book by its cover.

You are not thinking rationally or logically.

You are making your decisions based off of EXTREME CASE hypotheticals, that did not effect every( or almost any) aspect of the tournament.

A situation like this requires critical thinking, comparison, and reasoning. You do neither, you just say omg well this is dumb end of story. As head panelist, more is expected.

Keitaro

I gotta learn more characters just for this one tournament and no other one????

For the next tournament, we should have items on!!!! And the one after everyone has to play with their main character only!! Then we can say "get better with your main son" even though it's not necesary for every other NJ tourney!! And lets make it count for the rankings while were at it!!

If not noticed by now, I go by set rules when it comes to things. So I may have tripped over a pen that bounced off a wall and hit someone in the heart and killed someone, but I still killed someone. BS won't work in court or to the mother of the person you killed when you explain it to them, no matter how great it is.....................................unless your Eazy :laugh:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Keitaro shouldn't be the head panelist LOL. I'm better at the game, host bigger events, interact a lot more with the players in the state, and travel more. >_>;

And I still agree with Eazy. You're overreacting and treating it the wrong way, Keitaro.

Keitaro

Keitaro shouldn't be the head panelist LOL. I'm better at the game, host bigger events, interact a lot more with the players in the state, and travel more. >_>;

And I still agree with Eazy. You're overreacting and treating it the wrong way, Keitaro.
I'm soooo sure people would take your judgement over mine and everyone else in NJ :dizzy:

Keitaro

What I'm saying is that you are judging a book by its cover.

You are not thinking rationally or logically.

You are making your decisions based off of EXTREME CASE hypotheticals, that did not effect every( or almost any) aspect of the tournament.

A situation like this requires critical thinking, comparison, and reasoning. You do neither, you just say omg well this is dumb end of story. As head panelist, more is expected.
No, what I'm trying to say is we shouldn't pick and choose stuff. How can 1 set in a tourney count more than another? You can say what you wanna say but that's seriously bull****.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm soooo sure people would take your judgement over mine and everyone else in NJ :dizzy:
It doesn't matter who's liked more, because that's the only thing you have over me. Your judgment isn't anything special. You're good at analyzing results and keeping up to date on results, but that's about it. I actually play more players than you, especially the top ones, because I last much longer in tournaments. I host the largest events in NJ. I travel more. I'm more qualified to be the head panelist than you. I'm not even trying to be a douche or brag or anything like. I'm just stating how I feel.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I HONESTLY, don't know whose word people would appreciate more. Keitaro arent u head panelist, because you stepped up to the plate, organized things and simply accepted the job?

I for one, know that I was asked by MANY Nj smashers to stay on the panel, to provide some fact and logic. So that says much about how Nj feels about your decision making(the both of you).

Keitaro

It doesn't matter who's liked more, because that's the only thing you have over me. Your judgment isn't anything special. You're good at analyzing results and keeping up to date on results, but that's about it. I actually play more players than you, especially the top ones, because I last much longer in tournaments. I host the largest events in NJ. I travel more. I'm more qualified to be the head panelist than you. I'm not even trying to be a douche or brag or anything like. I'm just stating how I feel.
But all tho use things don't matter when doing the results. I've heard people **** talk certain players but I'm not gonna have them ranked 16th although they've beaten everyone in NJ. This is why results are mainly used but using results from an agreed ****ed up tournament cause more chaos then need be.

I'm already through argueing about whether or not the tourney should be used cause I said it can be softly be used. Just stating that. Just don't want words being put into my mouth soon after.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
The fact that you FAIL TO SEE this simple logic is what bothers me.

If we are talking about two players. Neither have MANY accomplishments, and one happened to do something special in a FAWK MK AND SNAKE tourny, we could look at it, Iszumi beat ur snake fair n square in tournament with mk, we can look at it.

If i took a match off of m2k in tournament, no shenanigans, it shows something. It is an accomplishment. Granted it is not MUCH, but when it comes down to it, and you are looking for SOMETHING CONCRETE to separate to people. generally doing better vs good players, and maybe an upset win can be used if nothing else is there.

DISPROVE THE LOGIC, that is all you need to do. If you realize you cant explain why its stupid, maybe its just not so stupid as much as its simply unfortunate for you bro.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Actually playing everyone a lot and hosting larger events that give me the chance to play a lot of people does give me more to base my skill opinions off of. How often do you play BlackWaltz in tournament sets, for instance? I play him frequently and watch him play a lot, so I have a very educated opinion on him. You generally don't last long enough to play him. This is just one example. I see how NJ's players fair OOS because I travel. I have my own eyes and experiences to go along with just looking at placings and a bracket.

I'm not going to argue about who should be head panelist anymore. I stated how I feel and that's that.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I HONESTLY, don't know whose word people would appreciate more. Keitaro arent u head panelist, because you stepped up to the plate, organized things and simply accepted the job?

I for one, know that when I was asked by MANY Nj smashers to stay on the panel, to provide some fact and logic. So that says much about how Nj feels about your decision making(the both of you).
Very few ppl would appreciate what either of what the two of them say. Just being honest.

Tec0 and Ryoko should make the rankings cuz they both intelligent and not biased.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
What a surprise, Kashif has nothing positive to say about me, lol.
You even admitted you were "slightly" biased last night when talking to you about stage rules. Your skill judgment is also...rather skewed in general. Ask Trevor or Jason how they think Trevor compares to you and compare it to your opinion. I guarantee they will be different.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
a head panelist shouldnt be based on skill or who runs more tourneys.

it should be based on who has taken the time to play the most players in the region, keep track of their skill, watch their matches, see how they do in tourneys, etc. the person with the widest knowledge of the community. it also has to be someone who understands tourneys well with good common sense seeing what matters and what doesnt.

with my understand of what qualifies a head panelist (head or not really), i can say that some people here should not be panelists while other could be considered. i personally like the idea of tec0 and ryoko being the 2 panelists haha.

bottom line is, not one match in that entire tourney was true. first match wasn't always good as someone mentioned they were, because you may not start with your main. i know i wouldnt. i would save my main for later on when i needed em to get me out of a bind. others may go about this differently starting off with a bang going with their main first match. i bet it was VERY rare that both players went their main in a match, but even after that, the counterpicking was complete bull.

MM's count for a good amount in rankings imo, they are serious sets between two players in tourney rules with something on the line. use these for tiebreakers, not crap tourneys like this. i dont even kno why its still being debated... keitaros got the right idea on this one

Eazy23

Smash Lord
^^ No, just No.

If you were THERE, you would know that although there was the POTENTIAL for sets to go horribly awkward, they did not. Why are people being ignorant to what I'm trying to say. I gave fair examples proving my point. If they are flawed they are flawed, but this whole waah waah main this main that bs, is GARBAGE.

First off, this is brawl. I mean in melee, yes this would be HORRIBLE!!!!! Who cant play multi chars at a tourny level in brawl? N that isnt even needed 2 prove my point.

i simply said that with the way the tourny went, nothing went so horribly, that NOTHING could be considered. Just because there was the potential doesnt mean those horrible things actually happened.

Were the results even off at all? Nope!

CHibo- if you are going to come into an NJ thread, making claims in an attempt to make the nj rankings better. Have the balls to say names. Who shouldnt be a panelist.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
CHibo- if you are going to come into an NJ thread, making claims in an attempt to make the nj rankings better. Have the balls to say names. Who shouldnt be a panelist.
i wanna hear the names too, this thread has been keeping me entertained.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
it should be based on who has taken the time to play the most players in the region, keep track of their skill, watch their matches, see how they do in tourneys, etc. the person with the widest knowledge of the community. it also has to be someone who understands tourneys well with good common sense seeing what matters and what doesnt.
Which is me.

teh_spamerer said:
You even admitted you were "slightly" biased last night when talking to you about stage rules. Your skill judgment is also...rather skewed in general. Ask Trevor or Jason how they think Trevor compares to you and compare it to your opinion. I guarantee they will be different.
Everyone is slightly biased.

Sorry, but I can't view someone as OMG SUPER GOOD WAY BETTER THAN ME BY A MILLION TIMES if I consistently take matches off of them in tournament sets, can manage to carry the team when I have them with me, and only get outplaced by tiny amounts often just a single spot.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
eazy - just as everyone says im tired of hearing the brawl johns. its differ for melee how? just cause its brawl doesnt mean everyone can play more than 1 chara on a tourney level. i know i sure cant, and i can name plenty of others as well. same thing as someone saying i didnt have my controller for this match and someone replying this is brawl, you dont need "your" controller like you did for melee. stop comparing the 2 games and saying brawl is inferior like that.

i didnt want to name anyone for the sake of being nice and not having people get angry at anything, but heres what i think - eazy's outlook on players are terribly flawed and biased. the fact that he thinks everyone in Mob is better than inui is ridiculous. i dont know if its just terrible trash talk for as much as we all hate inui, but its completely false. you cant just make a new small 4 person crew outta no where and claim your better than players when your not. you also have a tendency to overrate yourself from what iv seen. im not saying iv never done that as im sure i have at some point.

i dont see inui fully fit as a panelist either. his outlook on the community is completely biased geared towards himself and his friends/crewmates. this is proved by seeing rigged brackets such as the one at terrabite. iv heard inui call countless number of people garbage when it completely isn't deserved, and using the infamous inui logic not understanding the full picture of someones skill.

this isnt to say that neither of you are completely incompetent at being a panelist as both of you are better potential panelists than many of the people in jersey.

and i feel that i do have a place in this thread. not only did i used to be a member of the jersey smash scene, i still partially live there, and am only right in philly which is right next to nj. iv attended more nj than pa tournies, and there is even talks of combining the rankings for the 2 states in the future. furhtermore, i have looked into the results of every tournament in this area following players skills and how they perform. i have a great idea of how the community is around this area.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I second Chibo's nomination of Starcock being a panelist. Kashif would be a good panelist if he wasn't busy with permanent spamwatch. Eggm should be a panelist because he was Azen's hardest fight.

Edit: Dm I got the cure for your metaknight. get at me... :)

Keitaro

I really appreciate Chibo's opinion because it says exactly what my friend thinks of the situation but Chibo is an actual smasher making his words more important. What he say is also right on target with what my friend and I both think too.

Yes, if you would like to give in honest input on this discussion please say so. You too DM. The moment Chibo posted I felt someone looked at what's going on and said "hold up, wtf!?!?" instead of trying to make sense of a ******** tournament.

The mm seems like a decent idea but I don't think it's good since it would be player vs player and not player vs the rest of NJ.

Imo, Yes has a higher chance of beating anyone in NJ but my main counters his so if we played I would most likely beat him but I still think he'll kick more *** than me.

@ Eazy: Have you ever gotten 5th or close to it in the past couple months???? That's proof the results are off. The tourney was clearly not seeded too as I had to fight NinjaLink first round. The more we talk about this the more I realize how ******** things were.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
eazy - just as everyone says im tired of hearing the brawl johns. its differ for melee how? just cause its brawl doesnt mean everyone can play more than 1 chara on a tourney level. i know i sure cant, and i can name plenty of others as well. same thing as someone saying i didnt have my controller for this match and someone replying this is brawl, you dont need "your" controller like you did for melee. stop comparing the 2 games and saying brawl is inferior like that.

i didnt want to name anyone for the sake of being nice and not having people get angry at anything, but heres what i think - eazy's outlook on players are terribly flawed and biased. the fact that he thinks everyone in Mob is better than inui is ridiculous. i dont know if its just terrible trash talk for as much as we all hate inui, but its completely false. you cant just make a new small 4 person crew outta no where and claim your better than players when your not. you also have a tendency to overrate yourself from what iv seen. im not saying iv never done that as im sure i have at some point.

i dont see inui fully fit as a panelist either. his outlook on the community is completely biased geared towards himself and his friends/crewmates. this is proved by seeing rigged brackets such as the one at terrabite. iv heard inui call countless number of people garbage when it completely isn't deserved, and using the infamous inui logic not understanding the full picture of someones skill.

this isnt to say that neither of you are completely incompetent at being a panelist as both of you are better potential panelists than many of the people in jersey.

and i feel that i do have a place in this thread. not only did i used to be a member of the jersey smash scene, i still partially live there, and am only right in philly which is right next to nj. iv attended more nj than pa tournies, and there is even talks of combining the rankings for the 2 states in the future. furhtermore, i have looked into the results of every tournament in this area following players skills and how they perform. i have a great idea of how the community is around this area.
Chibo, my friend, do you read?

I corrected myself TONS of times with what I said about Inui. It was written incorrectly as trashtalk, and corrected within a few posts.

If you can't pickup meta, snake,d3,falco,marth Rob, many, if u cant pick up anyone, ur garbz. It takes months to play chars at a tourny level in melee. Takes hours to do so in brawl.

For the last time, I do not over rate myself. If I find myself to be smarter or more naturally talented than some players, and it has NO effect on my rankings decision making, why does it matter?

Me thinking I'm better than Inui was thoroughly explained. We aimed it out, and saw into eachothers logic. Regardless of whether we agree, the funny claim I made should NOT be standng out in your head, as I've already addressed it.

Has Inui not beaten you in marth vs rob mms when he HATES the match? Outplaced you at numerous events? yet you still trash talked him a while back so dont be a hypocrit.

You also pinned mexi up against everyone, talking about how good he was, based primarily on your knowlege of his skill level.

Don't insinuate that I'm not fit for the panel because I may have a diff skill view of myself than others do. Do you think your better than me? Probably, but do I think you're better than me? Lol H3ll NO!!!!!
Does that mean we could never work on a panel together? Thought so.

If you admit you have over rated yourself in the past, and it has not ruined your ability to be fair, why claim that it contaminates my abilities? If its because you feel I havea "tendancy" instead of it being a one time offense, then prove it to me please.

Out of the 2 of us, you my friend, over rate yourself. If you would like a drawn out spammer multi quote post proving it, just say the words.

Final note- ANYONE, who can not follow my logic on the nexxus tourny is deemed a fool. I'm tired of repeating myself.
Chibo- if u suck with everyone but ROB thats fine. If however, you had a set that was Rob vs someone elses main r1,r2,or r3, we cud take that into SOME consideration, and maybe count it as an accomplishment if there was nothing else.

If you choose to suck with one character in brawl and only one character that is ON YOU. EVEN IN MELEE, only playing one character was a HORRIBLE Idea. Unless said character was top tier, and even then it was a great idea to have a 2ndary for certain situations. Duh.

Keitaro

Very few ppl would appreciate what either of what the two of them say. Just being honest.
There's people who see your opinion as completely 100% ******** which mainly started the moment you said you "hate Brawl", no need to explain that any further. And as for Eazy there's others that saw the "MOB is better than Inui" thing to be just plain dumb. In conclusion, there's very few people who would appreciate what either of you two have to say too. Just being honest.

It shouldn't matter about "omg, don't listen to Inui!! He's dumb!!", it should be about coming to an agreement. If I was MD/VA, I wouldn't listen to **** Inui says like some of them already do but that's just dumb as many time Inui does have important/correct stuff to say.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I really appreciate Chibo's opinion because it says exactly what my friend thinks of the situation but Chibo is an actual smasher making his words more important. What he say is also right on target with what my friend and I both think too.

Yes, if you would like to give in honest input on this discussion please say so. You too DM. The moment Chibo posted I felt someone looked at what's going on and said "hold up, wtf!?!?" instead of trying to make sense of a ******** tournament.

The mm seems like a decent idea but I don't think it's good since it would be player vs player and not player vs the rest of NJ.

Imo, Yes has a higher chance of beating anyone in NJ but my main counters his so if we played I would most likely beat him but I still think he'll kick more *** than me.

@ Eazy: Have you ever gotten 5th or close to it in the past couple months???? That's proof the results are off. The tourney was clearly not seeded too as I had to fight NinjaLink first round. The more we talk about this the more I realize how ******** things were.
Hey smart guy, has there been an nj tournament within the passed coouple months?
With the tournaments that were in Nj, who was there? Md/va, taking the top places, leaving people like Spam n diem(in his prime) getting 5th, or something around there.
If I placed 5th there, maybe omg the results could be seen as off.

You COULD have won your set vs dave, and you COULD have placed higher. But you didnt. Me placing 5th was due to, me playing well, seeing as though I didn't have to wait HOURS before singles started. I proceeded to play HORRIBLY in teams, when I'm usually a very solid teams player.
Who should have beaten me keitaro? That's what you are insinuatiing am I right? blue? Doom? who????????

No 1 beat me with their main, so if the (OMG I HATE THAT TOURNY) logic is followed, than it can not be assumed that I would have loss a set to anypne, were the rules more standard.

You got aid from chibo, a 1 character playing person, who would probably have placed like **** at this event. Of course, those who wouldnt do well at this event will cry about it. I'm sorry. I ALREADY SAID, IT IS NOT COUNTED AS A REAL TOURNAMENT. If SOME OCCURENCE WERE TO BE VIEWED IN THE RANKINGS, PROVIDED IT WAS NOT BS'D BY THE RULES, IT COULD BE CONSIDERED. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Wow, stupid sh*t like that is pissing me off. Here is the problem Keitaro. Anyone can read a statement written incorrectly, disagree wtih it and think the writer is a joke. It takes a fully functioning brain to read statements like this
Every comment I made was in reference to the crew battle. I spoke to Inui on aim and corrected my self. Yes, I believe I am better than Inui. I realize i can only speak for myself, so I will.

As for my crew, I believe if we were to crew battle, it would not be surprising if stock for stock, any member of my crew, beat Inui.

Get i?

And say ooohh thats what he meant. I explained this to you, AND the rest of the crew in person. I EXPLAINED IT, something you never learned how to do I'm guessing.

Therefore, I will conclude. That no one would simply not appreciate what I have to say, as much as they may simply disagree with me. I don't say stupid things, and if I do, I CORRECT THEM, and put my general idea out in a more acceptable fashion.

Edit- for your little spam's words arent valued or appreciated comment.
RedAxelRanger (1:51:26 AM): LOL
Boutdabux23 (1:51:30 AM): just 2 make it more fun
Boutdabux23 (1:51:32 AM): i mean really
Boutdabux23 (1:51:35 AM): brawl can be fun
RedAxelRanger (1:51:37 AM): no
Boutdabux23 (1:51:38 AM): it really can
Boutdabux23 (1:51:48 AM): why do u lie 2 urself
Boutdabux23 (1:51:49 AM): like
RedAxelRanger (1:51:50 AM): only if both players
Boutdabux23 (1:51:50 AM): stop it
Boutdabux23 (1:51:52 AM): its really
RedAxelRanger (1:51:52 AM): choose to not camp
Boutdabux23 (1:51:53 AM): annoying
RedAxelRanger (1:51:56 AM): im not lying
RedAxelRanger (1:51:58 AM): i'm being honest
Boutdabux23 (1:51:59 AM): u have fun
RedAxelRanger (1:52:00 AM): competitive brawl
Boutdabux23 (1:52:01 AM): playing brawl
RedAxelRanger (1:52:03 AM): is not fun
RedAxelRanger (1:52:07 AM): yes when im playing casually
RedAxelRanger (1:52:07 AM): its fun
RedAxelRanger (1:52:09 AM): no lie
RedAxelRanger (1:52:15 AM): but competitively it is not

He EXPLAINED HIMSELF. So unless you disagree with his statement, DONT BRING IT UP AGAIN. AND IF YOU DO, PROVE IT WRONG.

Keitaro

You COULD have won your set vs dave, and you COULD have placed higher. But you didnt. Me placing 5th was due to, me playing well, seeing as though I didn't have to wait HOURS before singles started. I proceeded to play HORRIBLY in teams, when I'm usually a very solid teams player.
Who should have beaten me keitaro? That's what you are insinuatiing am I right? blue? Doom? who????????

No 1 beat me with their main, so if the (OMG I HATE THAT TOURNY) logic is followed, than it can not be assumed that I would have loss a set to anypne, were the rules more standard.

You got aid from chibo, a 1 character playing person, who would probably have placed like **** at this event. Of course, those who wouldnt do well at this event will cry about it. I'm sorry. I ALREADY SAID, IT IS NOT COUNTED AS A REAL TOURNAMENT. If SOME OCCURENCE WERE TO BE VIEWED IN THE RANKINGS, PROVIDED IT WAS NOT BS'D BY THE RULES, IT COULD BE CONSIDERED. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
It's not that hard to take a match off someone but you do know Blue would have stayed Sonic vs you. Although you beat his Sonic first round he was unable to cp what stage he would like to for his Sonic during the 2nd match like he would normally do during every single other tournament he would go to and it's also what he probably has done. Instead, he switched to PT and got easily ***** and lost the set.

Pride was also ***** in tourney since he had to switch from Yoshi as I saw him win his first match then lose the next 2 in one of his sets.

You saying that bolded stuff is as cool and the Stone Cold Stunner but as already said I don't really think anyone is argueing against that anymore. Yes, the tourney can be considered which has been agreed by all 3 panelist a while ago.

Keitaro

Therefore, I will conclude. That no one would simply not appreciate what I have to say, as much as they may simply disagree with me. I don't say stupid things, and if I do, I CORRECT THEM, and put my general idea out in a more acceptable fashion.
You are making yourself believe that people will bow down to what you say. I'm simply stating that many people would not have read the multiple paragraphs after to correct your explanation and find it dumb for you to say what you said in the first place meaning they don't want to hear what you have to say anymore cause they refused to read.

If you want, you can call these people stupid, but they are still going to think what you said was dumb if they didn't finish reading, which many did not.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
if no one is arguing agaisnt it, why did chibo bring it up, and you meatride thanking him for coming in and saving your chastity from the big bad evil logical villian known as EAZY?

I dropped it until i saw you 2 b!tching about it, and I simply responded in a reasonable form. His pt actually beat me so....yea. He switched to pit last match and loss. If you are assuming his sonic would have done better....no comment

Eazy23

Smash Lord
You are making yourself believe that people will bow down to what you say. I'm simply stating that many people would not have read the multiple paragraphs after to correct your explanation and find it dumb for you to say what you said in the first place meaning they don't want to hear what you have to say anymore cause they refused to read.

If you want, you can call these people stupid, but they are still going to think what you said was dumb if they didn't finish reading, which many did not.
Who cares about idiots? Anyone who shuts their mind off and refuses to have things explained to them is an idiot. Does this idiot population make up the majority in New Jersey? NOPE. So, who cares about a few people who wont read the post explaining what I said. Seriously, who caters to imbeciles?

Spam said most people wouldnt like what you 2 have to say because you REPEATEDLY made judgements based off of the wrong criteria.
I miswrote something ONE TIME, and corrected it THOROUGHLY.

They def do not equal the same thing.

Keitaro

I don't even want to argue with you anymore Eazy cause you time and time again put words into other people's mouths and try to make sense of it. Wtf?

So people who don't read why you say MOB is better than Inui are idiots??

I guess more than half our crew our idiots then!! Holy ****!!

I make judgements off the wrong criteria????? Who's opinion is that?????? Oh wait, yoououurrrrssss!!!!

I'm meatriding Chibo for saying the obvious???? He saved chasity???? Who's opinion is this. Oh wait, youuuuouuuurrsss!!!!

Sorry my mind doesn't go exactly with what you want it to be. Cause if it did, you would be right with everything you stated. But you obviously don't know what I'm thinking time and time again.

Keitaro

I think since the topic has already been agreed upon it should be dropped. We don't need to go back and forth about what we think about each other. We can do that over phone sometime later.

Top Bottom