• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NikoK's Peach Techs, and some Ninjalink's on the side... XD

Niko_K

Smash Master
Edit your OP in advanced mode, you can then edit the title. I'm not really too worried about it I just kind of felt ignored yknow xD.

<3 Sky

hova

Smash Champion
pivot glidetoss

10/10/9/8

i mean; it's a retreating glidetoss that has more range than a standard approaching glidetoss... why wouldn't you use it

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Whoops! I forgot I posted here.

errrrr yeah, there's some serious miscommunication going on between us :chuckle:. Let me start from scratch, as the way I worded it before was pretty awkward.

First off the free-pull works in a very simple manner. If you pull a turnip during peach's walking turnaround animation you activate the free-pull. Simple! Now by "activate the free-pull" I mean that she is now no longer "attached" to the ground. The actual movement part of the free-pull doesn't happen automatically; you have to input a direction on the control stick to move, which you can now do because you are no longer "attached" to the ground. Because of this you can actually start the free-pull by turning one direction, and then move the opposite direction. Though there's really no reason you'd want to do that. Lastly note that you can only activate the free-pull during peach's walking turn around animation. Because of this you can't free-pull directly out of a dash.
(oh, and sorry if you already knew all of that :p. I thought I should this description here in case some people reading don't know how it works)

Now then, how to do the free pull without the c-stick, using your lovely graphs as visual aid <3:

(note that these points aren't 100% correct... I'm just trying to convey the general idea here)
1. past this point you turn around
2. past this point you use peach bomber when pressing "B"
3. past this point you pluck a turnip when pressing "B"
4. past this point you crouch.

Now the goal here is to pluck a turnip while peach is turning around.. which would mean you would have to press B somewhere in that red box.

Your stick motion would look something like (with the fugly grey line being the stick's path):

Once again don't try to follow the graphs perfectly, they're just meant to give you the jist of it. Once you get a feel for how it works it's really not that hard.

Hope that helps!

Top Bottom