• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nikefest 3 - Tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Nike.

Smash Hero
Megafox has already beaten every good player in SA except for Espy/KPrime. Can't believe how quick he made it to C-Tier.

Also, I'm gonna edit the OP. Include pools, remove Redemption basically.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
omg too much hype
k .

Megafox has already beaten every good player in SA except for Espy/KPrime. Can't believe how quick he made it to C-Tier.

Also, I'm gonna edit the OP. Include pools, remove Redemption basically.
I haven't played him in a tourney set, and last friendlie I remember playing him in was... months ago at Beros place and I wasn't using Yoshi.

Suspect

Smash Hero
i dont like mvc3 dashing, but its not 1 button unless you set it like that. its 2 button like mvc2. also its far from balanced yea

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The MvC team is terrible at balancing.
Who thought this game would be balanced?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I seriously need to get destroyed at MvC3 in order to get better. :)

Bossa Nova

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone

I recently just discovered San Antonio's Fighting game scene. I should have checked here sooner. I've lived in SA for 2 years and I'm big into fighting games SSBB being my favorite.

Anyway if anyone could introduce me to the SA Brawl community I'd appreciate it. I want to get my skills ready for this. I live 15 mins away from gamelot and have an apartment with plenty of room. I'm not sure how it will work but send me an email and let me know how many are in your car pool. I can hold up to 10+ I'm sure with a futon and air mattress.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Hello everyone

I recently just discovered San Antonio's Fighting game scene. I should have checked here sooner. I've lived in SA for 2 years and I'm big into fighting games SSBB being my favorite.

Anyway if anyone could introduce me to the SA Brawl community I'd appreciate it. I want to get my skills ready for this. I live 15 mins away from gamelot and have an apartment with plenty of room. I'm not sure how it will work but send me an email and let me know how many are in your car pool. I can hold up to 10+ I'm sure with a futon and air mattress.
awesome. hope to see ya around often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom