• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nikefest 3 - Tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
I will do everything in my power to take two cars to this event from the RGV. One for sure.

Let us crew battle FOR SUREEEEE

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Uh, sorry, but I don't think I'd be up traveling to Texas anytime soon. ;x
I might've missed it, but why Ohio? lol

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Players that don't place high enough to get money in the main event are placed into a second bracket and given the chance to earn back their entry fee... hence Redemption. Basically, a second chance to see how people do when the absolute top players are taken out of the equation.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Should do Ganon dittos and Mahvel 3 side events. Doubles is for chumps.

Nike.

Smash Hero
This redemption is for an actual pot, though, instead of what we normally do. This is why is has an entry fee. It could also be used on the texas pr, which is perfect for anyone stuck at the bottom who wants to move up.

I need full carpools confirmed before I can confirm housing. Lemme know who's in your carpool for sure when it happens and your good :)

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
There should be pools. It's better for seeding and everyone gets to play much more matches. This is a lot more fun for the weaker players where with no pools they're just gonna pay $15 to lose their first 2 rounds. For redemption, you can make it so the people who don't make it out of pools qualify for redemption.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
We should do a mini-Ganon Challenge side event too.

$1 per opportunity. Only two opportunities allowed. Most KOs scored by the time the venue closes gets the pot. K Prime, Paw/Max10n, and myself cannot enter (since we need to be the Ganons).

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Im down for the ganon challenge lol.

And I think we should only do pools if there is enough entrants for it.

Reizilla

I vote for pools, if there are enough setups. **** takes forever.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
can we have a mid tier side event?? oh and maybe some pokes too, that'd be nice ^^

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Im soooo down for reverse mains. Or anything but your main.

And so much hype if malcom comes.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace

I'll be going and bringing a carpool full of people. <3 SA
Denti, you know and I know that we love the San Antonio crew and I"m deciding if I want to go to WHOBO3.

Regardless I want in on this carpool to SA...cus i'm bringing Yugioh as well and I'm wrecking them kids at that shop. I need a good set of stuff anyways when the new set comes out.

Count me in :D

Besides I need to hang out with the SA crew. I miss all you guys n gals....

WHERE YOU AT SLUSH :D

Reizilla

Nike, for real for real, throw a Marvel side tourney. It'll be hype.

Suspect

Smash Hero
SA can't lose in two crew battles in the same day.
you guys should worry more about placings instead of crew battles all the time, cause im sure SA will outplace RGV at this event.

Also if you want to do teams at this Slush im down, Rageshadow can rage with someone else plus i dont wanna get hit by his controller

Reizilla

you guys should worry more about placings instead of crew battles all the time, cause im sure SA will outplace RGV at this event.

Also if you want to do teams at this Slush im down, Rageshadow can rage with someone else plus i dont wanna get hit by his controller
Espy =/= all of SA. Other than that, this'll be free :awesome:

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Denti, you know and I know that we love the San Antonio crew and I"m deciding if I want to go to WHOBO3.

Regardless I want in on this carpool to SA...cus i'm bringing Yugioh as well and I'm wrecking them kids at that shop. I need a good set of stuff anyways when the new set comes out.

Count me in :D

Besides I need to hang out with the SA crew. I miss all you guys n gals....

WHERE YOU AT SLUSH :D
all the yugioh players are gonna be at the heroes and fantasy 2 miles away. cause cliffs an ***.

Espy =/= all of SA. Other than that, this'll be free :awesome:
We also have Kprime :cool:

EDIT: and i cant wait to see all of RGV Lose to a ten year old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom