• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nikefest 3 - Tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
How is crew battling gonna work? What's your idea of a ruleset?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Leaf, let me get a ride from you.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
So apparently i have spring break starting the weekend of this tourney O: /getting ideas..

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good to me :)

And why have you never used it before? x)
We have used it for our Street Fighter events. Literally, for nearly the past year all the Smash events have been at places with no internet access [Kingsville 1-3, Try Hard or Die Drying, Omnicon Day 1 & 2]. We started using the LAN Center like the SF guys so that should all change now X)

You can see our test stream on the 26th of Feb at the LAN Center :] Or I can update you when a SF event is happening.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Oh lol he's allowing me to use one. But I'm not sure if he has free wifi for everybody that goes. I could ask him next time I stop by.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If I am able to go, I'll bring laptop to record vids.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
you guys should worry more about placings instead of crew battles all the time, cause im sure SA will outplace RGV at this event.

Also if you want to do teams at this Slush im down, Rageshadow can rage with someone else plus i dont wanna get hit by his controller
You stop RIGHT there bro.
People raging in brawl is a serious situation.
Try to not build more tension by being a d**k on the forums.
Please......

Anyways Slush if there's a low tier doubles side event I'm down for teaming with you :D

I think me and Denti are going to team as usual. We want our revenge :D

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I don't wanna like destroy this tourney or anything but since its so close to whobo shouldn't ohio just come to that?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I don't wanna like destroy this tourney or anything but I'm still going to say something that's going to lead to the destruction of this tourney.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Maybe Ohio did the smart thing and said "Nah, **** that gay ****, yo!"

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
hard reads.

i'm probably coming to this, and im looking for a good partner.

pools please

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If you are riding with me, it's not US stopping by there.
Just ban him from the car. Him and his gross garbage bag of clothes.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I can't help your inconvenient living area causing you to be the last picked up for the MLG trip meaning there isn't room for your likely dumpster of clothes and only having one trash bag.

Nike, MM me at this. Fight K Prime A LOT.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
.TOL A emrimP K thgiF .sith ta em MM ,ekiN

.gab hsart eno gnivah ylno dna sehtolc fo retspmud ylekil ruoy rof moor t'nsi ereht gninaem
prit GLM eht rof pu dekcip tsal eht eb ot uoy gnisauc aera gnivil tneinevnocni ruoy pleh t'nac I

EDIT: wait nike fest sounds interesting is anything fun gonna happen at nike fest or are u guys just gonna play brawl?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I could HAVE brought a real bag to but you know...you guys decided to bing your whole ****ing closet with ya.

***GETS
Strange...I remember bringing a small backpack. If you fold your clothes instead of say...throw them in a garbage bag, they take less space. ;)

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
.TOL A emrimP K thgiF .sith ta em MM ,ekiN

.gab hsart eno gnivah ylno dna sehtolc fo retspmud ylekil ruoy rof moor t'nsi ereht gninaem
prit GLM eht rof pu dekcip tsal eht eb ot uoy gnisauc aera gnivil tneinevnocni ruoy pleh t'nac I

EDIT: wait nike fest sounds interesting is anything fun gonna happen at nike fest or are u guys just gonna play brawl?
Exposed !

Strange...I remember bringing a small backpack. If you fold your clothes instead of say...throw them in a garbage bag, they take less space. ;)
Double exposed !

Nike.

Smash Hero
I think if we do pools then it would be a better idea to remove Redemption all together. Pools gives everyone enough matches and we wouldn't have to worry about time.

Yay/Nay?

Nike.

Smash Hero
Nike, MM me at this. Fight K Prime A LOT.
Sounds good :)

to the rest of san antonio and i mean this with 100% truths,you all suck,hard.your town is trash,i will never,ever go back there and i suggest anyone else in texas not to either.you guys srsly suck and im not joking.ill be at whobo if you want to prove me wrong and my aim is kalokross,come trash talk me.the way you people play this game makes me want to ****ing quit but then i go back to houston and feel refreshed again.i stayed at sethlons house for 4 days and didnt shower and i still felt cleaner than you guys.im dissapointed in myself for even going to your worthless town and im glad im not the only one.espy is legit.suspect got shuttle loops spammed out of shield and kirby cant so anything to that so whatever,hes still the coolest guy in SA and i feel sorry that he has to live in such a trashy town.
LOL

Kailo go to this. If not for the tourney then just for the epic smashfest at house on all of fri-sun. It's always ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom