• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nikefest 3 - Tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I forgot there was gonna be pools. Cool.

Edit: Oh, a little something I wanted to clarify with you, Nike.

What IS the stage striking procedure for this tournament? It isn't mentioned at all during the stage selection process. Are we doing 1-1-1-1, 2-1-1, or what?

Nike.

Smash Hero
I forgot there was gonna be pools. Cool.

Edit: Oh, a little something I wanted to clarify with you, Nike.

What IS the stage striking procedure for this tournament? It isn't mentioned at all during the stage selection process. Are we doing 1-1-1-1, 2-1-1, or what?
We'll use WHOBO rules, lemme ask Xyro.

IG88

Smash Cadet
On saturday morning my parents are going out of town and won't be back til late sunday. So my place after the tourney on saturday night. We should do something. Mike2 just turned 21, maybe we could give him a party ;)
this idea = win

Nike.

Smash Hero
Confirmed Rei-Gun.

Bring the chords just to be safe, but there's ALOT of built in power sources at Gamelot now. Cliff was smart with that. I don't think I need tio though.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
nike, if gamelot has internet could we use my tiopro? it auto updates twitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom