• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nikefest 3 - Tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Dear Slush,

I apologize but someone is coming to this who I really want to team with and he said yes. Sorry to drop you as a partner a week before the event, please accept the $1 I give you at the tournament as a token.

Sincerely,

pPp Suspect

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Dear Slush,

I apologize but someone is coming to this who I really want to team with and he said yes. Sorry to drop you as a partner a week before the event, please accept the $1 I give you at the tournament as a token.

Sincerely,

pPp Suspect
It's alright, to be honest, I'm not that good in teams yet. I still treat it as Singles and usually don't pay too much attention to the surroundings.
Which's why i'm usually the second to die.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Im still down for that team mm again KoNs team tho

then me and my new team mate can **** them in bracket :awesome:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Uh... I need a partner for this. I don't want to get left out again like I did at Pik-A-Nik. =/

Suspect

Smash Hero
hey why dont you take my ish to rebekahs and get over norfair. js

What's the rules on codes/textures for this? If tripping is turned off this will just be another singles event im missingggggggggg

Nike.

Smash Hero
Terrible troll Suspect.

So far I'm housing:

Denti's carpool
Dphat's carpool
Austin carpool

I think that's it. Who's coming from Houston? RGV still going?

Suspect

Smash Hero
I edited my post, I want to know the rules on textures and tripping. I rather play with textures off and regular music aka I dont want to play on your wii nike -_-

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Very small chance of RGV/Kingsville making this. IF, we can, we would probably go and come same day.

If I can make it after all, salty runback MM rematch with tripping off ;3

Suspect

Smash Hero
tripping on/off needs to be decided...like now. I dont want to get into an argument with someone cause they wont it off

Nike.

Smash Hero
Oh. If I call a match and someone wants to play somewhere else because theres tripping on the wii, tough ****.

If half the wiis have tripping and the other half don't, I'm fine with that. I don't think there should be a rule that says "no tripping off codes".

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
I was sleep, pm me for my number so we can figure out a time to play
when do u want to play

lol at this discussion of tripping.

brawl such a joke

i heard if u save a match when no trip is on then replay it with the code off, the character tcan trip and desynch and it ****s up the match.

so if u want recordings and are saving matches keep that in mind if u have trip code off it could mess up the replay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom