• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I am still holding out for the three avatar characters to be revealed in the nintendo direct. Its so odd that we have three avatar stages revealed and no characters so far.
That would make a whole lot of sense, actually, it'd be weird to just have all this hoopla for only revealing a single character today, especially after we've just had a showcase for Sandy.

Looks like the next character is gonna be revealed in two and a half hours, so 10 AM EST. My money is on Luna Loud but there are plenty of other Louds it could be.

As for the stage missing out on base, I wonder if this is why we haven't seen Reptar's stage yet.
Seems logical. Not sure how a stadium style setting would work for him, though.

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
As someone who doesn’t know much about The Loud House, I will say that Luna would be the only choice I would really pop off for, just for the sole reason that I think characters who fight with guitars are the Coolest. I love I-No and Cherry is my favorite to play as in Streets of Rage 4, so having another guitar fighter is a plus in my book. I don’t think the capital L means anything, but if we get a cool character out of it, I won’t complain.

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Ren using Stimpy as a blunt weapon was something I saw coming from the beginning, I just figured he'd swing him around by his tongue or something.

Also hey! Already having a duo fighter means
1. We have more characters we don't know about than we thought!
2. Since there's already a duo fighter, its more likely for the Beavers to be separate characters, should they ever happen!

Last edited:

Faso115

Smash Lord
I mean, the Banjo-Kazooie approach always fit them perfectly. Hell, Ren has a similar personality to Kazooie and so does Stimpy and Banjo.

amageish

Smash Master
Do we have an actual announcement video for Ren and Stimpy? I see the short little “Announcing” splash screen thing, but no actual gameplay...

Top Bottom