• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
For me the reason why this show is so iconic is because of the very weird and unique animation style,
That and how much it pushes the limits of what's allowed on kids' shows. The Comedy Central reboot won't really be able to do that, and APC certainly couldn't.

Last edited:

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Frederator won't be a problem, unless a company like Disney or Universal buys them out.
The issue is that they would need to license them from Frederator. Nick could easily say no and decide that’s too much money not going to them.

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
Maybe Im just not looking at it from the right angle but I can't see LA Dora in that silhouette. I can only see April.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Any last predictions before the big reveal?
My guesses are going to be Aang and Ren&Stimpy. To have to popular series from pretty different tastes.
I'd like it to be one leaked silhouette and one character whose silhouette hasn't leaked. Aang and Rocko, CatDog and Stick Stickly, Mystery Girl and Artie, whatever.

Sammerbro44

Smash Apprentice
My guesses are going to be Aang and Ren&Stimpy. To have to popular series from pretty different tastes.
I'm predicting Aang and Catdog to be the 2 characters shown off (hopefully in full blown matches). I'm really hoping for some description of some of the modes of play in the game so we can talk about something that isn't related to the leg girl

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
I think it's going to be Aang and Kora because the trailer focused on duo and we've already seen both of those franchises stages already.

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but I hope they don't show someone who isn't obviously on the boxart leak (so not someone else than Ren and Stimpy, Aang, Kora or Catgod), because I want to keep speculating more about the mysterious 3 or 4 remaining.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Ren & Stimpy and Aang are my hopeful wishes, My Guess however is different. It could be Aang and Korra to showcase the Avatar characters since it's a series people crave for. though i am thinking of the possibility of them showing off one or two unseen characters.

Last edited:

dlewis53

Smash Lord
My choices for this reveal would be Ren & Stimpy (assuming they would be counted as one fighter or a two-in-one fighter) and CatDog; they both fit the theme of duos that the teaser trailer was talking about, and on top of finding out the whole situation with Ren & Stimpy, I'm also curious as to how CatDog is going to play and what their moveset's going to be like.

Also, does anyone have any links to where I can watch this reveal live?

Sammerbro44

Smash Apprentice
My choices for this reveal would be Ren & Stimpy (assuming they would be counted as one fighter or a two-in-one fighter) and CatDog; they both fit the theme of duos that the teaser trailer was talking about, and on top of finding out the whole situation with Ren & Stimpy, I'm also curious as to how CatDog is going to play and what their moveset's going to be like.

Also, does anyone have any links to where I can watch this reveal live?
Here ya go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF-OMZ9IvVc
If that one doesn't work, I believe there is a link on the official website that'll get you to the youtube video

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Aang and Korra. Honestly, this feels like the absolute logical conclusion for today, seeing how much these events are aimed at mainstream audiences.

Phoenix Douchebag

Smash Lord
so have we ruled out the possibility of getting both April AND Shredder in place of the other two turtles?

If you have enough time and resources to add 4 damn TMNT characters, just add the damn 4 turtles. I could understand if they only wanted half of them and added a third non-turtle rep like April or Shredder, but both of them? Even if all 4 of the turtles are unique, having the ability to reuse the same model for the Turtles would still save time for other characters.

Last edited:

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
1630007683100.png

adjusted my roster prediction ever so slightly, I still think we could get Larry but I didn't realize how minor he is compared to other Spongebob characters, and since Plankton has done so in a past Super Brawl game, I instead predict that it'll be Plankton controlling Larry and then an alt that allows for the character to be just Larry as well

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
View attachment 327844
adjusted my roster prediction ever so slightly, I still think we could get Larry but I didn't realize how minor he is compared to other Spongebob characters, and since Plankton has done so in a past Super Brawl game, I instead predict that it'll be Plankton controlling Larry and then an alt that allows for the character to be just Larry as well
Rocko is the single most obvious character at this point given who is in. Idk how you miss him in all your rosters. Heck, he even got a movie recently. Nick loves pulling from 90s nostalgia, and he’s the biggest 90s toon not yet in. If they put Oblina in, Rocko seems like a lock.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Rocko is the single most obvious character at this point given who is in. Idk how you miss him in all your rosters. Heck, he even got a movie recently. Nick loves pulling from 90s nostalgia, and he’s the biggest 90s toon not yet in. If they put Oblina in, Rocko seems like a lock.
if I had room for one more character it would've been him trust me

dlewis53

Smash Lord
Okay, gonna need to re-watch those trailers to get a better look, but yeah, CatDog and April are officially joining the brawl, and I definitely noticed that CatDog stage! Neat!

Sammerbro44

Smash Apprentice
Sweetness!!! Half of my prediction was right!!!Catdog and April O'Neil!!

Also, for a split second, I swear I saw that Lincoln Loud had an "Ace Savvy" costume on. If what I saw was correct, we got alternate costumes!!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Wish we got to see more of CatDog.

Edit: CatDog have their own trailer. They look good. Seems that since CatDog's gimmick is beating one another up we can confirm R&S as seperate or stance?

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Sweetness!!! Half of my prediction was right!!!Catdog and April O'Neil!!

Also, for a split second, I swear I saw that Lincoln Loud had an "Ace Savvy" costume on. If what I saw was correct, we got alternate costumes!!
Ace Saavy might be his up special recovery

Top Bottom